TX TX - Deanna Merryfield, 13, Killeen, 22 July 1990 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
SS and Lion-thank you so much for your kind words!! We are all doing pretty well this Christmas-despite everything.
I came here today because for the first time in months I had a dream last night that was vivid enough to remember. I'm not one to look at dreams as a sign or anything, but it just made me think of Deanna. In my dream I got a phone call but I couldn't get to the phone in time. When I called the number back it was Deanna. I don't remember what we talked about-but we eventually met up somewhere. She was older looking than any of my sisters-but not in a ragged way. I remember thinking that she must look that way because life had made her much wiser than the rest of us. The meeting was pretty void of emotion-which was weird now that I think about it.
Like I said, I'm not one to think of dreams as a sign-but I'm glad I had that dream last night, just so I would have her at the forefront of my heart and mind today.
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas-and I thank God for each and every one of you.

Missie, I am glad that you and the children had a nice Christmas despite the challenges that unforeseen circumstances have presented. Merry, merry Christmas, friend(a bit late--sorry), and your new year bring you and the little ones true joy!

Thoughts of Deanna may be heavy on your mind, though lately you haven't been able to search for her as often as you might like. Plus, you have to hurry up and wait for new info as it comes. I hope and pray for the best outcome concerning Deanna, what ever that might be.

Lion

Happy Holidays to all Ive read all the post so far and my heart goes out to u Missie and ur family. I currently live in killeen, TX and if theres anything I can do 2 help just let me know. Any recent updates ?

Welcome, ChevyTX, and a happy holidays to you too:)!

Lion

Here's hoping your holiday season was wonderful and relaxing and that this new year brings you the answers you are seeking.

Now that the holidays are over, maybe Sgt. Davis will get the age progressed picture completed for posting...... :)

A Wonderful New Year to you Missie and Lion Run and all!

Salem

SS and Lion-thank you so much for your kind words!! We are all doing pretty well this Christmas-despite everything.
I came here today because for the first time in months I had a dream last night that was vivid enough to remember. I'm not one to look at dreams as a sign or anything, but it just made me think of Deanna. In my dream I got a phone call but I couldn't get to the phone in time. When I called the number back it was Deanna. I don't remember what we talked about-but we eventually met up somewhere. She was older looking than any of my sisters-but not in a ragged way. I remember thinking that she must look that way because life had made her much wiser than the rest of us. The meeting was pretty void of emotion-which was weird now that I think about it.
Like I said, I'm not one to think of dreams as a sign-but I'm glad I had that dream last night, just so I would have her at the forefront of my heart and mind today.
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas-and I thank God for each and every one of you.
You know, I believe in listening to dreams. Always. They have served me well. Don't be adverse to taking them for what they are sometimes. I can tell you many true stories of people who have such dreams and the reality of those. I will only ask you one thing about it...did you feel a great sense of peace when you woke up?

Has anyone here heard from Missie? She hasn't posted since 12/24. I hope everything is okay with her and the family.

Does anyone know if Sgt. Davis was able to interveiw two more people last month as Missie said he was going to do?

Has anyone here heard from Missie? She hasn't posted since 12/24. I hope everything is okay with her and the family.

Does anyone know if Sgt. Davis was able to interveiw two more people last month as Missie said he was going to do?

Littledeer,
She posted on another thread on 1-1-08. I just clicked on her name and it told me that. Still, that's over a week ago. I hope she's just busy at Wal Mart and with after Christmas stuff.

UPDATE:

Missie has forgotten her password and has not received a new one after resetting it.

She wants everyone to know that she is doing okay!! She has not heard anything new and once she is able to post she will update us all.

Bumping

Don't want Missie to think we have given up or fogotten her!

Hurry back Missie!

Thank you SeekingJana and Littledeer for the update and info about Missie.

We are here for you, missie whenever you are able to get back, friend.:blowkiss:.

Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member