TX TX - Haleigh Murphy, 22, Army vet, went out w/bf in Austin & didn't ret home, last seen at Eddy's Tavern, Round Rock, 16 June 2023

SEP 7, 2023
  • What was supposed to be a quick weekend in the Austin area was the last time Haleigh was last heard from.
  • Family members say she was last seen at Eddie's Tavern in Round Rock about 11:30 p.m., June 16.
  • Her family couldn't get a hold of her Monday and reported her missing.
  • Her sister, Harley, was watching her two-year-old son who misses his mother.
  • Haleigh's mother, who lives in Fort Worth, said Haleigh was with a man on Friday who was supposed to take her to pick up a rental car the next day.
  • Her mother says she hasn't used debit cards, credit cards, or her phone.
  • The Texas Rangers are investigating the case.

SEP 7, 2023
[...]

Haleigh is an Army veteran. BK has been her best friend since they went to basic training together.

"I feel like she is a fantastic person. She was the life of the party. She has an amazing heart, and she's the funniest person to be around. She's so carefree," she said.

BK was stationed in Korea when Haleigh went missing.

[...]

She recently requested to be back at Fort Cavazos to be closer to Haleigh's son.

"No one just goes missing in thin air. There are people out there who do know something, and I feel like just be a decent person and at least give us closure or any type of information," she said.

[...]

From post upthread:
  • Haleigh's mother, who lives in Fort Worth, said Haleigh was with a man on Friday who was supposed to take her to pick up a rental car the next day.
Rental car to get back home, or go elsewhere?

JAN 28, 2024
[...]

The Texas Rangers are investigating the 22-year-old’s disappearance.

”At this point we don’t know where she is, her mom hasn’t heard from her, she used to talk to her every single day,” family spokesperson Erica Brown said.

[...]

Haleigh is an Army veteran and a mother of a three-year-old son.

”She was very outgoing, everybody loved her that knew her, she was fun to be around,” Brown said.

[...]

“We haven’t found evidence otherwise that she’s not going to come home, so we’re going to keep looking until we find her,” Brown said.

JAN 28, 2024
[...]

The Texas Rangers are investigating the 22-year-old’s disappearance.

”At this point we don’t know where she is, her mom hasn’t heard from her, she used to talk to her every single day,” family spokesperson Erica Brown said.

[...]

Haleigh is an Army veteran and a mother of a three-year-old son.

”She was very outgoing, everybody loved her that knew her, she was fun to be around,” Brown said.

[...]

“We haven’t found evidence otherwise that she’s not going to come home, so we’re going to keep looking until we find her,” Brown said.
Very curious as to what her boyfriend has to say about the night she disappeared.

Very curious as to what her boyfriend has to say about the night she disappeared.
You said it, @ralyla.
Wondering why the press hasn't reported anything about the boyfriend. Same question WRT whether LE has spoken to the boyfriend. Does he live in or near Austin? Has he been in touch with Haleigh's folks or vice versa?
Not much info on this, and it's been since June of last year.
(Maybe I missed something...).
Was her boyfriend with her at Eddie's Tavern?
This seems odd.

FEB 26, 2024
[...]

On the day she went missing, Haleigh told Becky that she was changing her phone number. “We had a conversation on the 16th, early in the morning. I had just woken up to get ready for work. It was probably about 6:30 in the morning. And she had texted me telling me she was changing her cell phone number,” Becky said. “And I texted her back and asked her why, and she said, ‘Just because too many people have my number and I just want to change it.’”

Becky said she called Haleigh after that and they talked for about 45 minutes. They discussed Haleigh’s plans for the weekend, which included potentially going to see her ex-boyfriend for his birthday.

According to Becky, Haleigh was going to stay the night with a friend after going out on June 16 and then the following morning she was supposed to pick up a rental car to drive to the ex-boyfriend’s birthday party. She never picked the car up, and she didn’t attend the party.

[...]

According to Becky, some people did come forward and said they were at another bar, Eddie’s Tavern Round Rock, on June 16 and saw Haleigh there playing darts. Eddie’s is about 15 miles from Slick Willie’s where Harley had dropped her sister off earlier in the evening. “They recognized my daughter’s picture from all the flyers and stuff and said that they left Eddie’s Tavern around 11:30 at night,” Becky said. Haleigh was reportedly with the same friend she’d gotten in the car with at Slick Willie’s.

[...]

What on earth…what does the male friend she was with say? Her last known location SHOULD be wherever he says he saw her last. The fact there there is not a single word written anywhere about that is all kinds of hinky, in my opinion!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onapick
Back