TX TX - Houston, MixedRaceFem 15-17, UP10722, 'He Smurfs Me' TShirt, Oct'12 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie Jaramillo - Race not noted. Not in NamUs.
Missing from Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina.
http://charmeck.org/city/charlotte/...ims/missingpersons/pages/missing gallery.aspx

DOB: 6-27-1996 makes her 16 when she went missing 9/17/2012
jaramillo%2cstephanie.jpg

Link to her poster (pdf) on the Charlotte-Mecklenburg PD site: http://charmeck.org/city/charlotte/...singPersons/Documents/Jaramillo,Stephanie.pdf
Name: Stephanie Jaramillo
Incident Date 9/17/12
Case Type: Missing Person
Height: 5’4
Weight: 150
DOB: 6/27/1996
CMPD:20120917-052900
SYNOPSIS: Stephanie Jaramillo left her residence on Deanna Lane on 9/17/12 and she has not
been seen by her family since that time.
Please contact the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Dept at 911 or 704-336-2811 if located.
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department
Special Victims Division
Missing Person Unit
601 E. Trade St.
Charlotte, N.C. 28202
704-336-2811
Crime Stoppers: 704-334.1600

I will submit this to Dr. D I think we are cutting it kind of close with her missing date.

Could she be a child who ran away from foster care? Perhaps she was neglected as a child, and removed from her parents. At that point she may have received good dental care. Perhaps she ran away or was returned to her parents and then lacked dental care again. The clothes seem like something she might have gotten while temporarily in care. Maybe she has bounced in and out of the system?
I think it is possible Smurfette has maybe bounced in and out of foster care. What makes me think Smurfette was not like Erica Parsons neglected is how Smurfette has had hair coloring done on her hair. I would not think an abusive parent would provide money for their child to dye their hair. Another interesting thing I have observed about Smurfette was her pants. I had similar pairs of cargo pants of the same brand that Smurfette was found wearing when I was thirteen-years-old in a size seven and I weighed 145 pounds and was 5' 5". Smurfette was found wearing a pair of Unionbay cargo pants in size five. Either she was wearing the wrong size or lost some weight before she was found. This makes me kind of suspect Smurfette is runaway and there are a lot of runaways who are not reported missing, but I am not ruling out family abduction victim or possibly being from overseas. JMO and :twocents:

I will submit this to Dr. D I think we are cutting it kind of close with her missing date.

Re: Stephanie Jaramillo
Very close timeline, and she looks possibly Hispanic (and her name is Hispanic) and she may be a bit too heavy and too healthy to be Smurfette. But I get excited finding another missing young girl in the right age and missing in late 2012 that isn't one of the previous 300+ suggestions.

Re: Bria Henry (post #1252)
Bria is still listed at the Heidi Search Center in San Antonio. She is missing from Chicago since 5/2/2012, and the HSC usually assists Central TX families. I wanted to point out that Central TX potential connection that the isotopes suggest Smurfette might be from. Has she been considered and ruled out?

I will check with Dr. D on Bria, usually if they aren't in namus or ncmec it's because they have been found..some websites NEVER take down fliers when a child is found, dunno why.
If you look at the tip of Bria's nose and the nostrils IMO they don't match. Dr. D is pretty persistent about the nose looking very similar to the approximation, sounds like there may have been some tissue left for them to come to that conclusion.

Thanks, Lyssav. I have difficulty retaining all these little tidbits of information that has been gathered throughout this thread. Hence, my need for lists. :giggle:

I'll plan to reread the thread and put one together with all the what we knows like the nose is very similar, her hips were not tattooed, and I still need to go back to read what the 'eye thing' is HM refers to occasionally. She's likely not from Mexico, likely not Hispanic, etc. Likely younger than older if range is not spot on.

Re: Stephanie Jaramillo
Very close timeline, and she looks possibly Hispanic (and her name is Hispanic) and she may be a bit too heavy and too healthy to be Smurfette. But I get excited finding another missing young girl in the right age and missing in late 2012 that isn't one of the previous 300+ suggestions.

Re: Bria Henry (post #1252)
Bria is still listed at the Heidi Search Center in San Antonio. She is missing from Chicago since 5/2/2012, and the HSC usually assists Central TX families. I wanted to point out that Central TX potential connection that the isotopes suggest Smurfette might be from. Has she been considered and ruled out?

Jaramillo can also be a Brazilian or Portuguese name. I don't know whether that's considered Hispanic for Dr. D's purposes, or not. I know many of our Brazilian neighbors have at least some AA in their background -- they tend to be quite racially mixed.

This missing person case is unusual. No photo, few facts, but I ran across it a bit ago and with the anything is possible theory going on, wanted more eyes to look at it. At 16, and a 2 year time gap, Raison Eli would have been 18 in 2012. We would know if Smurfette had given birth, right?
No race noted for Raison.

IL IL- Raison Eli, 16, & Dill, 2 mths, Chicago, 25 Nov 2010 -Mentally disturbed teen mom - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2010/12/10/mentally-disturbed-teen-baby-missing-since-thanksgiving/
Raison Eli, 16, and her two-month old son, Dill, were last seen by family members in the 5900 block of South Kenneth Ave. on Nov. 25, (2010) according to a missing persons alert from Wentworth Area detectives.
Eli was under psychiatric care and was not allowed to be alone with the baby, according to the alert.
Eli is described as a 5-foot-1, 95-pound girl with olive-colored skin, long black hair and brown eyes, the alert said. She may have cut or colored her hair.

This missing person case is unusual. No photo, few facts, but I ran across it a bit ago and with the anything is possible theory going on, wanted more eyes to look at it. At 16, and a 2 year time gap, Raison Eli would have been 18 in 2012. We would know if Smurfette had given birth, right?

IL IL- Raison Eli, 16, & Dill, 2 mths, Chicago, 25 Nov 2010 -Mentally disturbed teen mom - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2010/12/10/mentally-disturbed-teen-baby-missing-since-thanksgiving/

I could not find proof this girl is still missing or recovered. Maybe since she is of age they are no longer looking. Here is the investigator: Wentworth Area detectives at (312) 747-8385.

It is unknown whether Smurfette was or ever had been pregnant. However Smurfette's bones did show signs of Osteoporosis and as mentioned by another poster quite a while ago Osteoporosis can be linked to teen pregnancy, so Smurfette could very well of had been pregnant either at the time of her death or before. If Smurfette did have a child that she left behind then it really would surprise me if she was never reported missing. JMO and :twocents:

Raison's case would fit with Smurfette's. She and the baby went missing along with an older man, and if Raison turned out to be Smurfette then I would bet my bottom dollar that he was the one who dumped her by the roadside.

I found a missing page for Dillon Eli dated July 2013, he is believed to have gone missing with his parents Raisin Eli and Timothy Cuito, so it looks like Raison can't be Smurfette. Ironically, she does look a lot like Smurfette though (albeit with dyed blonde hair) - check those eyes out!

There are photos of all three of them if anyone wants to take a look, since they couldn't find any pictures of Raison on her thread.

http://lightingtheirwayhome.wordpre...ly-5-2013-usmcc000470ltwh-updated-10-25-2013/

Further to my post above, I have found arrest records which prove for certain that Raison cannot be Smurfette.

For anyone who is interested, I have posted the additional information about Raison and Timothy Cuito in Raison's thread, which was linked to on the previous page of this thread.

I'm not sure if they can tell if you gave birth from bones but she also could have had a c-section.

I wonder about the overbite. Is it an overbite or an outerbite. I have an overbite. My top teeth completely cover the bottom teeth. But they do not jut out of my mouth. No one would know I have an over bite unless I made a growly face at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cLeopatra_