TX TX - Houston, MixedRaceFem 15-17, UP10722, 'He Smurfs Me' TShirt, Oct'12 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Naley was already suggest on post 672. At that time DNA was not complete, now it is, so we wait......ha, I have my years mixed up. You've been gone toooo long, Smurfette!

I am almost positive that Keyla is on the ruled-out list.
As for the other girls, they are all good finds however they were all very young when they went missing which means dentals couldn't play a role in comparison, and if there is no DNA we can't make that comparison. Like Sabrina Allen, comparing an age progression can't be relied on, and I think Dr. D would be hesitant to contact any of these families about a DNA sample.

Lyssav did you turn Leslie in?

Houstonmom,

I have no recollection. It is possible that I did, I recently had to delete my emails in order to keep in touch with Dr. D, I deleted over 1000 emails between Dr. D and I. Crazy I didn't realize how often we chat with each other. I will send this one over first thing in the morning!

I am almost positive that Keyla is on the ruled-out list.
As for the other girls, they are all good finds however they were all very young when they went missing which means dentals couldn't play a role in comparison, and if there is no DNA we can't make that comparison. Like Sabrina Allen, comparing an age progression can't be relied on, and I think Dr. D would be hesitant to contact any of these families about a DNA sample.
Hmm. Should we still show Dr. D these girls then? I always wonder if Smurfette could be a family abduction victim based on the condition of her teeth. JMO

Hmm. Should we still show Dr. D these girls then? I always wonder if Smurfette could be a family abduction victim based on the condition of her teeth. JMO

I think I have pointed out this girl to Dr. D,

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/e/elsafi_sarah.html

And there was nothing she could do. I definitely think whatever happened to smurfette could have been family related. Ever since Erica Parsons story made headlines, I have thought of smurfette being in that same situation.

Okay, so I submitted Leslie, she said she is too old. But I am so glad I emailed her because I got an update for us! Here it is:

"By the way, we released ML12-3150 for burial. We could not get a media story out. I am working on a potential lead, though. Don’t know if it will be successful. It is a long shot."

Wonder if this is something she found or if someone called it in. I will let you all know if I hear anything more, I am trying to get more information about smurfettes burial, sounds like it already happened, but I am trying to get a location of the grave. Will update!

Okay, so I submitted Leslie, she said she is too old. But I am so glad I emailed her because I got an update for us! Here it is:

"By the way, we released ML12-3150 for burial. We could not get a media story out. I am working on a potential lead, though. Don’t know if it will be successful. It is a long shot."

Wonder if this is something she found or if someone called it in. I will let you all know if I hear anything more, I am trying to get more information about smurfettes burial, sounds like it already happened, but I am trying to get a location of the grave. Will update!
Oh goodie!Even if the potential lead isn't a possible match, at least it sounds like we will have more information to work off of to help give Smurfette her name back.

Great news! Not necessarily a fan of that composite picture though. Smurfette looked like she's mostly or fully Caucasian in that composite. Weirdly enough, that composite actually reminded me of what I look like and I'm for the most part white and a very small amount black, native, and hispanic. JMO

I don't understand why no one is using the second approximation.

Still looking for you Smurfette.

I keep searching for possible matches, but I hardly ever find any new ones these days.

That said, we only need one possible match to be correct, and hopefully it will pop up sooner or later. One thing I do always notice when I search recently added cases on Namus, is that old cases from the 70s, 80s and even earlier are being added all the time.

I still hope that one day when I search, Smurfette will appear.

I'm so excited to hear that Dr. D has a lead. Just the fact that she thinks its a lead is promising!! Keeping my prayers up!!!

Note she was reported missing 7-29-2012 and we are just now hearing about her.

Attachments

• oranlia.png
    oranlia.png
    188.5 KB · Views: 106
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics