TX - Kendrick Lee, 8, murdered, 3 sibs abandoned, Houston, 20 Oct 2021 *ARRESTS*

I cannot find any updates on this and Harris County wants me to create an account, including my phone number, in order to look at the docket :( That ain't happening. Does any one else have access already to their docket?

It's been months and months since we've heard a word about this case. I still think of Kendrick's siblings and hope they are doing okay, with love, plenty of food and stability in their lives.

I cannot find any updates on this and Harris County wants me to create an account, including my phone number, in order to look at the docket :( That ain't happening. Does any one else have access already to their docket?

It's been months and months since we've heard a word about this case. I still think of Kendrick's siblings and hope they are doing okay, with love, plenty of food and stability in their lives.

@TexasCrimeJunkie @TexasGiGi @TexasJeepGurl @TxMother67 @txsleuth70

@Houston Mom

Just trying Texas posters, maybe one or two already have accounts for Harris County, or have picked up local coverage?

Harris County man accused of beating girlfriend’s 8-year-old son to death chooses judge over jury trial
Accused perpetrator opts for judge-only trial in shocking child murder case

Scheduled for February, Coulter’s trial for capital murder will be presided over by a judge, who will sift through the chilling evidence surrounding the child’s killing and make the weighty decisions of both verdict and punishment.
[snip]
With Williams remaining in Harris County Jail, both she and Coulter are scheduled for separate trials in February, each facing the consequences of their alleged heinous actions.

A few stats on the death penalty in Texas:
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Texas leads the nation in the number of executions since the death penalty was reinstated in 1976.
California, Florida, Texas, and Alabama have the largest death row populations.

As of October 1, 2020, 2,557 inmates were under sentence of death in the United States.
- - -

Lethal Injection Consists Of:

Single drug protocol of Pentobarbital

Average Time on Death Row prior to Execution:
11.22 years
- - - - - - - -
Source:

"She feared losing her remaining children to Child Protective Services..."

What did she care?? She hadn't lived with them for months!!! They were living on their own and deserved to be lost to her and living WITH a caring family. Uuuggghhh!!
the benefits. She was getting benefits for those children, which she and her disgusting unemployed boyfriend used to support their lifestyle in their own apartment, all while her kids suffered, starved, lived without utilities with their dead brother's corpse for 11 months in the old apartment, alone, afraid.

Judge takes 20 minutes to convict man in 8-year-old's 'horrific' beating death from 2020
The judge addressed Coulter, calling the case "the most horrific set of facts" she's ever heard.

"Sir, those children have haunted me this last week," Judge Johnson said to an impassive Coulter. "I hope, sir, when you're in prison, those same boys that have haunted my mind, haunt yours."

The three surviving brothers of the 8-year-old boy, whose decomposing body was found in October 2021, told their story in court Thursday of what life was like living with their mother's alleged abusive boyfriend.

Judge takes 20 minutes to convict man in 8-year-old's 'horrific' beating death from 2020
One by one, the siblings, now ages 17, 12, and 9 years old, took the stand on the trial's third day, testifying for hours about how Coulter kicked, hit, and punched Kendrick for months leading up to his death. The two younger brothers said Coulter abused them as well.
[snip]
The eldest brother called 911. He was 15 years old at the time. Prosecutors played the call during closing arguments.

"My brother is dead, and he's been dead for a while," the teen can be heard saying. He explained to the dispatcher that his mom and her boyfriend moved out. "It's just me and my two other brothers here."

The teen, now 17, was the only one of the three brothers to testify in the same room as Coulter but did not look at the man he once thought of as a "father figure."

Verdict: Brian Coulter sentenced to life for killing 8-Year-Old Kendrick Lee
HOUSTON - Brian Coulter, the man found guilty of killing 8-year-old Kendrick Lee, will spend the rest of his life in prison.
-----------------------
much more at the links. I wish the surviving boys nothing but peace and a life of love and happiness. Now for the "mother", time for Gloria to face the music.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back