UK - Nicholas Rossi, 34, aka Alahverdian aka Arthur Knight, faked death found alive in Glasgow , 15 Jan 2022 *extradited back to the US*

Speaking of top, at the top is a disclamatory banner saying:
Contents of this memorial website have been found to be inaccurate. We've allowed it to stay posted due to its relevance in recent news.

What a con artist. Quoting his obit "Mr. Alahverdian was a painter, author, amateur ornithologist, political scientist, sociologist, accomplished orator, and child welfare reform advocate."
Mmmh, very multitalented...

Today in court attorney Lance Bastian said that Nick Rossi was working on retaining his services and Rossi in his standard oxygen mask prop breathy Darth Vader voice requested a one month continuance to get the funds together. Something about delays in the UK involving wifey blah blah.

The state pushed back and said please just appoint him a public defender already because of cumulative delays.

The judge granted the request for continuance to retain counsel until April 16th at 1:00 p.m.

The state also requested a protective order and the judge granted that also. I think that will be filed today but sealed.

Last edited:
Today in court attorney Lance Bastian said that Nick Rossi was working on retaining his services and Rossi in his standard oxygen mask prop breathy Darth Vader voice requested a one month continuance to get the funds together. Something about delays in the UK involving wifey blah blah.

The state pushed back and said please just appoint him a public defender already because of cumulative delays.

The judge granted the request for continuance to retain counsel until April 16th at 1:00 p.m.

The state also requested a protective order and the judge granted that also. I think that will be filed today but sealed.
He’s just beyond. Wow.

He sacked all his Scottish lawyers and ended up representing himself if I remember correctly.

Why would anything to do with his wife even affect this?

In the hearing today Nick Rossi was trying to talk and nobody could hear him so the judge said to have a side conference with his lawyer and then they would come back to his case.

So it turns out what he was trying to tell the judge was that he wanted him to order the jail to not call him Nicholas Rossi but to call him Arthur Knight. LOL!

The judge said that the case is filed under the name Nicholas Rossi and so he doesn't mind calling him Arthur Knight (an aka) in the courtroom but he's not going to order anybody in the Utah County Jail to do anything. His next hearing is on April 19th at 1:00 p.m.

Rossi will appear virtually at another scheduling conference April 19, and Lawrence said, at that point, they will schedule a preliminary hearing, which will be the first time Rossi will appear in the courtroom in person.
~~~~~~~

Rossi was hard to understand as he initially spoke through an oxygen mask — and then spoke with a raspy voice and an accent after he was asked to remove the mask.

"I'm doing my best, can you hear me?" he asked, after repeating himself multiple times.

The melodrama! Can't wait for the in person appearance.

PROVO — Nicholas Rossi appeared in court Tuesday and asked 4th District Judge Derek Pullan for even more time to retain an attorney to represent him. The judge gave him four more weeks.

He has had an attorney appearing for him in this case, but the attorney had only officially represented him to add the name that Rossi currently uses — Arthur Knight — as an alias on the case. On Tuesday, the attorney chose not to come to the hearing since he had not been paid and had no legal obligation to show up.

PROVO — Nicholas Rossi appeared in court Tuesday and asked 4th District Judge Derek Pullan for even more time to retain an attorney to represent him. The judge gave him four more weeks.

He has had an attorney appearing for him in this case, but the attorney had only officially represented him to add the name that Rossi currently uses — Arthur Knight — as an alias on the case. On Tuesday, the attorney chose not to come to the hearing since he had not been paid and had no legal obligation to show up.

How about we start a go-fund-me for Nicholas? :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80
Back