UK - Nicholas Rossi, 34, aka Alahverdian aka Arthur Knight, faked death found alive in Glasgow , 15 Jan 2022 *extradited back to the US*

It has probably been posted awhile ago but here's the fake obituary he wrote about himself. A wee bit over the top. Imo.

Speaking of top, at the top is a disclamatory banner saying:
Contents of this memorial website have been found to be inaccurate. We've allowed it to stay posted due to its relevance in recent news.

I continue to confuse him with the guy who involved his (?) teenaged son with faking his death by drowning in the ocean. Who was that guy?
This one?

This one?
Yes - thank you! I knew it had some connection to the UK!

Speaking of top, at the top is a disclamatory banner saying:
Contents of this memorial website have been found to be inaccurate. We've allowed it to stay posted due to its relevance in recent news.

It is also interesting that his wife and two sons are not named in the obituary - thankful for them to have anonymity! I wonder how they are feeling with all that has gone on?! I wonder about all of the people he named in his obit and how they feel about his claims of greatness. He is certainly one to study.

It is also interesting that his wife and two sons are not named in the obituary - thankful for them to have anonymity! I wonder how they are feeling with all that has gone on?! I wonder about all of the people he named in his obit and how they feel about his claims of greatness. He is certainly one to study.
2 children and a wife in 2020 ? or were they made up??? Looks like bigamy is a criminal offence in Utah Utah Code Section 76-7-101

I had wondered with the amount of allegations against him could there be more serious crimes he committed.

If he was being extradited for charges that could lead to the death penalty, Scotland would not of agreed....just food for thought

Rossi spoke in an apparent English accent at a Utah court on Tuesday, referring to the judge as "m'lady" and saying claims he wasn't giving his true name were "complete hearsay".

He claimed he was Arthur Knight Brown and spoke in a laboured, breathy tone while taking air from an oxygen mask.

When Judge Kimberly Hornak asked if he was Rossi, he gave a garbled response. 'I think I'm going to have to have the jail restate what he said,' Hornak said.
(…)
Hornak was then informed that Rossi had not given his real name or birthdate and had been extradited to Utah.

'Objection, m'lady!' Rossi said. 'That is complete hearsay and I would ask that your ladyship and prosecution show cause for why I am.'

As Rossi continued talking, Hornak arranged a detention hearing for January 26 and ordered the 36-year-old not to have any contact with the alleged victim.

'Mr. Knight, we're finished,' the judge said.

Last edited:

"Is he ill today?" asked the judge.

"That I do not know, your honor," Bastian replied.

"He gave no reason for his failure to come down?"

"Not to me, but I can find out for you."

(Judge) Pullan set down a continuation date of Feb. 6. "If he's not ill, he has no reasonable excuse, I will authorize reasonable force to compel his attendance."

"Is he ill today?" asked the judge.

"That I do not know, your honor," Bastian replied.

"He gave no reason for his failure to come down?"

"Not to me, but I can find out for you."

(Judge) Pullan set down a continuation date of Feb. 6. "If he's not ill, he has no reasonable excuse, I will authorize reasonable force to compel his attendance."
Probably trying to fake his own death....again!

The 36-year-old appeared before Utah's Fourth District Court by prison video link.

[...]

On Tuesday Judge Derek Pullan told Mr Rossi he was charged with rape, a first degree felony alleged to have occurred in September 2008 in Utah County.

A separate charge of sexual battery was dismissed.

A further hearing in the case was scheduled for next month.

Mr Rossi is also facing a separate allegation of rape in Salt Lake County.

MOO
There is a fantastic interview that just dropped on YT a couple of days ago with the creator interviewed former Rhode Island Representative Brian Coogan. Brian met Nick Rossi when he was a teenager serving as a page and almost adopted him when he was 15 (definitely an insider). The video is over 2 hours long ugh, but the first hour is a must listen.
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80
Back