UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, murder of babies, 7 Guilty of murder verdicts; 7 Guilty of attempted murder; 2 Not Guilty of attempted; 6 hung re attempted #34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy letby seems to hav made friends after all. shauna hoare who was involved in the murder of Becky watts. Murder of Becky Watts - Wikipedia

also another individual convicted of murdering her baby.

interesting article actually.

“Despite the killings, a source claims Letby got on well with staff at the category A prison where she had been held on remand.

They said: “She became really chummy with one of the nurses who came round to give prisoners their daily medication. They’d talk at length about different pills and stuff – which we found very strange. And she was also allowed her laptop in her cell to work on her case.”

So Lucy has her laptop. Any Wifi? Should I be waving to Lucy? JMO

If Letby had a laptop AND wi-fi, it would not be a massive surprise if she read these forums.
She is a convicted criminal.
I doubt she has access to Internet in her cell.
A laptop with case's documents is something to be expected.
Although I guess she might prefer paper ;)
Something to collect.

JMO

How many of you believe Lucy will attend her trial next year ?

How many of you believe Lucy will attend her trial next year ?
That’s a really good question. I’ll put a single f on her attending. I think she will understand the importance of her turning up. Assuming she hasn’t resigned herself to it.

one f on black please.

Lucy letby seems to hav made friends after all. shauna hoare who was involved in the murder of Becky watts. Murder of Becky Watts - Wikipedia

“Despite the killings, a source claims Letby got on well with staff at the category A prison where she had been held on remand.

They said: “She became really chummy with one of the nurses who came round to give prisoners their daily medication. They’d talk at length about different pills and stuff – which we found very strange. And she was also allowed her laptop in her cell to work on her case.”

All of that reeks so hard of tabloid need to keep a story going in the complete absence of facts.

Just filling a vacuum. Full of made up, joined up for clicks, sensational crap. It's what they do.

JMO etc etc etc.

Last edited:
All of that reeks so hard of tabloid need to keep a story going in the complete absence of facts.

Just filling a vacuum. Full of made up, joined up for clicks, sensational crap. It's what they do.

JMO etc etc etc.
Tbh I think the bit about those three teaming up is probably true. I think looking at their crimes they are the most likely to gel.

I don't see this as particularly controversial, tbh. Two nurses talking about their shared profession isn't particularly unusual, I wouldn't have thought.

Also, she was a remand prisoner, so being allowed a laptop doesn't seem unusual at all to me.

"The interview comes after it was revealed that Letby reportedly 'became prison friends' with two other killers whilst she was held on remand before her trial in August.

A source told The Mirror, that she was said to have bonded with Michelle Smith, a woman who murdered her own 42-day-old baby, and Shauna Hoare, who helped kill 16-year-old schoolgirl Becky Watts."

Last edited:
I don't see this as particularly controversial, tbh. Two nurses talking about their shared profession isn't particularly unusual, I wouldn't have thought.

Also, she was a remand prisoner, so being allowed a laptop doesn't seem unusual at all to me.
Yeh it’s not controversial at all. She may have had to have the laptop by law. Linking all info it might be Lucy cozying up to staff like the teachers pet we have heard her to be. Not controversial but a fair bit of consumer appeal there IMO. “Child killing trio sunbathe and sing Karapoke” It’s outlandish and novel.

tbh I think the article is believable simply due to the way prison societies work. child killers etc all get grouped together as outcasts by the rest and are deemed the lowest of the low, “the untouchables except for violence”. all three of them would have had the “wrongun“ label attached so most likely would simply be pushed into a corner by the rest. Maybe all in protective custody together. I bet ms dennehy was gunning for them, its hearsay but apparently she’s the boss on the Unit.

eta
but yeh the thought of someone who has killed so many tiny babies singing karaoke is absolutely surreal.

I bet she sang Craig David

Last edited:
What do you mean by "remand prisoner"? :oops:

I thought LL is a convicted murderer of tiny defenceless Babies.
One of the trio is actually out of the system as we speak. She didn’t get a life sentence for her part in the murder of Becky watts so she’s out now. I think marantz was referring to the period of time they were all in together.

Lucy is most certainly a convicted killer of tiny defenceless babies.

Last edited:
"The interview comes after it was revealed that Letby reportedly 'became prison friends' with two other killers whilst she was held on remand before her trial in August.

A source told The Mirror, that she was said to have bonded with Michelle Smith, a woman who murdered her own 42-day-old baby, and Shauna Hoare, who helped kill 16-year-old schoolgirl Becky Watts."

I must say that if the truthfulness of a story were ever to be founded on its spelling and grammar then that one would be regarded as a pack of lies!

And this is coming from someone who doesn't usually notice that stuff.

I can see one result from that enquiry and potentially a flaw in the current system. I have absolutely no idea of the guidelines on conducting an internal investigation within the nhs but if under employee rights it is mentioned that there must be “strong evidence of foul play/malpractice etc to investigate” then how does that pan out? This is the flaw, if a prerequisite of an investigation is that there must be “strong evidence“ then what do you do if a killer should choose a method that isn’t easy to detect or leaves little evidence or perhaps a method that wouldn’t leave evidence under routine autopsy ?

im very interested to see what the managers say, the strongest bit in their favour is that they really didn’t have much evidence of anything suspect I think bolstered by the second investigation once ll was on clerical that didn’t get anything either. Two sets of highly qualif professionals each coming back in the clear if I remember correctly. Their weakest point is that they argued so much with the consultants. wasnt i5 dr evans that found the insulin cases as well?

am I right in thinking that there are a few examples within the cases in evidence that slipped under the radar as well? I remember the insulin was initially missed I think due to delays in the results or something and yes baby E was missed due to no PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl