UK UK - Sheila Le Grys, 25, North Walsham, Norfolk, 7 Dec 1963

Hi I was only 13 years old when he died I remember that he told me to look for my grandma Sheila I was confused at that time who he was onabout. As I know his last wife Helen as my grandma at that time,was his ex-wife they devorced and I would to advice not to look her up as no one don't talk to her for years not even her own daughters she is evil she gave my grandad a lot off grieve and smacked him.

Back to Sheila since that day I searched for her when I was older I have found out she had a half brother Keith Tuttle that my dad remembered I doing my own search if you look her up Sheila Margaret rickett you will find more I'm not a experiered but I did find her brother but he sadly passed away

Hi they reopened the case in 2012 the DNA they had from the card is defently Sheila.
My grandad would never do so a thing what's all been posted here.that Frederick tuttle I have heard off from family members off the rickett was distance after this so may look into his history
Do you know the story of what happened to Fred Le Grys' second wife Sheila?

Sorry I can't answer the marriage bit with Sheila White as I have no certifate meself.but I'm desperate to know where my dad mother is

Of course you are. Your dad and his brothers must have spent their life wondering.

Did your dad say what happened to him and his brothers when grandad married your stepmother and went to Nigeria? Did they go with as well, or stay in Norfolk? Maybe they stayed with their auntie Mahala or went to boarding school?

Of course you are. Your dad and his brothers must have spent their life wondering.

Did your dad say what happened to him and his brothers when grandad married your stepmother and went to Nigeria? Did they go with as well, or stay in Norfolk? Maybe they stayed with their auntie Mahala or went to boarding school?

Yes that's how I know that they was at there aunt Mahala when grandad was posted away as he didn't wanted to disturb there school enc and my dad was in RAF him self late 70s or 80s

Yes that's how I know that they was at there aunt Mahala when grandad was posted away as he didn't wanted to disturb there school enc and my dad was in RAF him self late 70s or 80s

Oh so your dad followed his dad's footsteps into the RAF? Was your dad a pilot? What did he fly, planes or helicopters? Seems you all lost touch with one of the brothers in the 70's, did he get married and move away then?

Jennifer we are doing our best to trace what happened to your grandmother, your dad's mother.
I am so sorry if my questions are too much for you to answer I don't mean any harm. I am wondering if perhaps your grandmother may have got in touch with one of her sons, as an adult, many years later.
Any information may help us trace her, every detail can help. That is all we are doing, to find answers.

Jennifer we are doing our best to trace what happened to your grandmother, your dad's mother.
I am so sorry if my questions are too much for you to answer I don't mean any harm. I am wondering if perhaps your grandmother may have got in touch with one of her sons, as an adult, many years later.
Any information may help us trace her, every detail can help. That is all we are doing, to find answers.
No is completely fine all them questions I'm trying my best to answer all your questions but glad I'm not the only one to try to find Sheila

I have found out so far Keith and Margaret her mum lived in Andover years ago on same address I can't find a death certificate off her at all that's wierd will be miracle if she still in life Keith passed away few years ago and left 3 boys behind but I don't know there names as I try to trace all off them meself to see if they know there aunt Sheila but don't e where to start

Thinking about the Christmas card... if it was her handwriting, is it possible she wrote it before she disappeared? It was December 7th, and some people like to have all these things in order early on. My grandmother, who was roughly the same age as Sheila, always sent out her cards early December. Perhaps the husband (or someone else who made her disappear) found the card amongst her things and sent it to make it look like she was still alive. So the card being her handwriting wouldn't exclude the possibility of foul play.

Jennifer Le Grys has said the DNA on the card is Sheila’s, so your theory of her writing cards early and them being sent later is quite possible. I just can’t imagine that you up and leave your family then think it’s a good idea to send out Christmas cards?

Ok....i am going to have to be the one to mention the "elephant in the room".....

The police have this case firmly categorized as "probable murder"

This will not be based upon a wild guess!

Show me one other case where this has occurred only for the "missing" party to show up safely?

We have to be awake to the reality of the situation here....

The police certainly seem to think that Sheila has met with foul play...and they appear to have more facts about the case than any of us!

Thats not to say that we can know WHO was involved but i think that the odds of her having quietly moved along may be quite remote :(

Hi I'm Freds and the missing Sheila grandchild

Yes his second wife Sheila is a white I have all his records here off everything nothing to do with my grandad with his second wife.And with Sheila first he didn't reported her missing as he was out on a job that's why he reported her missing late

Hi, Jennifer Le Grys, hopefully you can find the answers you are looking for. Wondering where you got the information that your grandfather was out on a job, is there a work log to support it? I really appreciate you being on this site, and hope you can take any questions with a open mind, as we should regarding any possible suspects.

Dear Jennifer, thank you for joining us and welcome to Websleuths.

I have so many questions, but will ask a bit later.

For now I have enlarged a bit photo of Sheila you have provided to us. Thank you.

She was beautiful lady.

upload_2019-2-6_2-25-5.jpeg

Hi, Jennifer Le Grys, hopefully you can find the answers you are looking for. Wondering where you got the information that your grandfather was out on a job, is there a work log to support it? I really appreciate you being on this site, and hope you can take any questions with a open mind, as we should regarding any possible suspects.

The officer that spoken to me few years back has mention it himself that grandad was working between them dates

The officer that spoken to me few years back has mention it himself that grandad was working between them dates

Thanks, you also mentioned that Frederick Tuttle distanced himself after she went missing, can you elaborate on that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theb
Back