UK UK - Sheila Le Grys, 25, North Walsham, Norfolk, 7 Dec 1963

Hi Alka

Thank you but wich son you on about my dad is the oldest he has given blood years ago every body is found they match him.there is a middle son my dad talks to him when they can.is there a change if you could please private message me ?

Hi Alka

Thank you but wich son you on about my dad is the oldest he has given blood years ago every body is found they match him.there is a middle son my dad talks to him when they can.is there a change if you could please private message me ?

I ment Mark, the one you mentioned is in France and does not want to be in touch? Sorry, if I am confused. If they are all in touch, then it is great and disregard this.

It is great that police does have your family DNA. What I ment is for police to have this sample for possible comparison to any unknown human remains found over the years since 1963.

If you will be contacting NCA (National Crime Agency) you might also ask to which found unknown remains family DNA was compared to, if any. Which remains were ruled out to be her. They should give you this answers. This way you will know if they actually did anything in last few years since they obtained DNA and if not, it might motivate them to revisit her case and actively search again.

I know few years back Sheila was ruled out to be Jane Doe found in Norfolk in 1974. Nick name Jane and John Doe are given to any unidentified deceased person until police find out who the person was so they can inform the family. This Jane Doe is still till this day unidentified.
UK - UK - Norfolk, Headless woman, 23-35, pink nightdress, Aug'74

Did they compare Sheila's DNA to anyone else since then?

But first step is to contact Missing People org and have her listed there.
https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/he...jform[since]=&jform[agerange]=&jform[gender]=

Last edited:
I been searching a bit again and found something strange when I just been looking round on fb and I inboxed this man I have attached the inbox on here but when I looked on his profile he was married to a sheila but after I inboxed him to see if he knew my grandmother and his response but when I looked back on his profile that Sheila has disappeared off his fb Sheila Tingle wasn't I his information or friend list after this.

Just to let you know Jonathan isn't be able to answer any questions as he passed away late 2019

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210422-235051_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20210422-235051_Messenger.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20210422-235118_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20210422-235118_Messenger.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20210422-235132_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20210422-235132_Messenger.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Hi,

What number house in Crow Road did the Le Grys family live?

Hi I don't know even didn't knew they lived in Crow Road but again that's before my time.can and ask you how you know what street they used to live as its only been mentioned North Wales she is been missing I think you need to tell me some more details as I'm related to this Sheila

Last edited:
Hi they reopened the case in 2012 the DNA they had from the card is defently Sheila.
My grandad would never do so a thing what's all been posted here.that Frederick tuttle I have heard off from family members off the rickett was distance after this so may look into his history

Hi, interested in your comment on Frederick Tuttle.
If this is the correct person he died September 1963 which is before Sheila went missing.

Frederick Charles Tuttle
Birth 21 Dec 1914 Edmonton, Middlesex, England
Residence 1939 Middlesex, England
Marriage 1947 Edmonton, Middlesex, England
Death 1963 England
Father Frederick John Tuttle (1883-1959)
Mother Ellen Harriet Rickett (1881-1953
Interesting he married a Rickett

Name
Frederick C Tuttle
Registration Date
Jul 1947
Registration Quarter
Jul-Aug-Sep
Registration district
Edmonton
Inferred County
Essex
Spouse
Margaret J M Rickett
Volume Number
5e
Page number

I been searching a bit again and found something strange when I just been looking round on fb and I inboxed this man I have attached the inbox on here but when I looked on his profile he was married to a sheila but after I inboxed him to see if he knew my grandmother and his response but when I looked back on his profile that Sheila has disappeared off his fb Sheila Tingle wasn't I his information or friend list after this.

Just to let you know Jonathan isn't be able to answer any questions as he passed away late 2019

That is strange although on Ancestry her maiden name is Godber and dob 1948.

Hi,

What number house in Crow Road did the Le Grys family live?
Sorry my mistake - this was an erroneous assumption on my part. I meant to ask which road in North Walsham was Sheila living in when she disappeared. I ask as a F/Sgt lived in my house (in N Walsham) 1961-68 and I am curious as to any possible connection having read on this forum that she may have 'run off' with another pilot. Btw - are there any Le Grys family left in N Walsham?

I am really sorry to hear that Sheila's son Jonathan has passed away, but I am glad he was able to join us here and talked to us before his passing.

He is finally reunited with his mum he searched for all his life.

May he rest in peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M.Lee
Back