GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in the world do people play out their lives on FB for goodness sake? Do they not realize that FB info is broadcast to the general population of the world???!!!

(ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh)!

Why in the world do people play out their lives on FB for goodness sake? Do they not realize that FB info is broadcast to the general population of the world???!!!

I'm not sure. But on behalf of sleuthers everywhere I'd like to thank them. ;)

I always wondered when this started why FB and MS needed warrents etc for
searching for BS.
Now I understand the LE had to search not only TS,BS,JE but the other players in this mess like AMc and JMcc and some others.
might end up more crimes within this murder,robbery,kidnapping..........
Yep! One of the FB or MS pages contains a picture of another person rolling a joint, for goodness sake! What kind of "friend" would post that for everyone to see!?

But JF and AF are still up. Wonder if LE is watching us and when we start to get warm.... POOF! Clues evaporate.

My thoughts exactly. For some reason it does not click with some that what you say on FB or MS will play out "endings" and "consequences" as in real life. With that said FB and MS have to be treated with care. What you say on there needs to be measured and treated as if you were in the company of people around you and in this case they are, but just online!

Yep! One of the FB or MS pages contains a picture of another person rolling a joint, for goodness sake! What kind of "friend" would post that for everyone to see!?

Was that the picture of the woman in the Volkswagen car? That definitely looked like drug activity. If anything has changed in my thoughts about this case is the amount of "drugs" or "druggie associates" involved. I agree to that TS had no business being around these bad people.

Was that the picture of the woman in the Volkswagen car? That definitely looked like drug activity. If anything has changed in my thoughts about this case is the amount of "drugs" or "druggie associates" involved. I agree to that TS had no business being around these bad people.

I don't think TS was mixed in that. Didn't see any of those cats on her FB friend list. My thinking was it was JSE's world and he likely brought BS into it. MOO

TS may have known about JSE's friends and thought that she could "save" him. I know a lot of good people who date complete losers just because they feel like they can save the world. Unfortunately, I have yet to see anyone be saved and the good person always ends up hurt, either physically or mentally.

JE's team of friend's don't want him to be analyzed.

No this came from Choking Game Awareness ~ The DB Foundation. The administrator was a friend of Tina's. I think she wants to stop FB groups from discussing case but would also assume she wises all case discussions that BS can see be stopped as well. I think it's best if the family stays away from web until this all blows over. MOO

No this came from Choking Game Awareness ~ The DB Foundation. The administrator was a friend of Tina's. I think she wants to stop FB groups from discussing case but would also assume she wises all case discussions that BS can see be stopped as well. I think it's best if the family stays away from web until this all blows over. MOO

ok, big difference then.
thanks!

ok, big difference then.
thanks!

Counted 9 group pages either for BS, TS, or JSE or combination there of. Some pretty harsh stuff being said that makes this forum look like church seniors at a quilting bee. What's really harsh is what was recently posted as a hoax on TS memorial page. Someone who thinks he's funny comes across as seriously insensitive. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB