GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Counted 9 group pages either for BS, TS, or JSE or combination there of. Some pretty harsh stuff being said that makes this forum look like church seniors at a quilting bee. What's really harsh is what was recently posted as a hoax on TS memorial page. Someone who thinks he's funny comes across as seriously insensitive. IMO

I had no idea. I tend to avoid open discussions w/o some kind of TOS or rules.

Counted 9 group pages either for BS, TS, or JSE or combination there of. Some pretty harsh stuff being said that makes this forum look like church seniors at a quilting bee. What's really harsh is what was recently posted as a hoax on TS memorial page. Someone who thinks he's funny comes across as seriously insensitive. IMO

He has more than one comment that is just disgusting.

No this came from Choking Game Awareness ~ The DB Foundation. The administrator was a friend of Tina's. I think she wants to stop FB groups from discussing case but would also assume she wises all case discussions that BS can see be stopped as well. I think it's best if the family stays away from web until this all blows over. MOO

That's how I took it. All the speculation and theories are out there...she needs to be taught to avoid what she can and how to deal with the rest. The poor girl has enough to deal with without dealing with what outsiders are saying.

My feeling is that BS met JSE months (June) before TS and JSE met online (August). I think JSE had already heard the family history from BS and decided to "hook up" with TS as a means to get closer to BS and to freeload off of TS. IMO

I think so, too. TS may have not known that BS and JSE knew each other, but discovered it (whatever "it" might have been) and that was the catalyst for her death.

This is all pure speculation on my part:

I kind of have the feeling that TS wasn't dead when they left. I think that he probably beat her up really bad and possibly locked her in a room or tied her up or something, let AM take what he wanted, and then they left.

Problem with this is that they don't seem in a huge rush in Walmart. And also, as others mentioned, they probably wouldn't have taken her car?

But JF and AF are still up. Wonder if LE is watching us and when we start to get warm.... POOF! Clues evaporate.

Or if involved parties are checking to see if they are connected yet, and find their names mentioned?

May be family of BS do not want her discussed as we have been. This whole mess is just sad and did not have to happen. I think TS was just so lonely and very sad over her son and she let her guard down or else she wanted someone in her life and never saw the danger until too late. I wonder what happened between her and B's dad, not that it is any of my business, just curious.

13681401_BG2.jpg

Forgive me for not reading this whole thread, you guys post to fast, I can't keep up.

Someone please explain to me why McElvy abandoned the car he had? The car he was driving?

This all happened on Friday night, the news did not come out until late Monday. It seems like someone would have followed him to pick up his car and take it home between Friday night and Monday.

I guess I just don't understand that. Heck, he had his girlfriend with him in the car, that gave him the 2nd person he would have needed to drive both vehicles home.

Forgive me for not reading this whole thread, you guys post to fast, I can't keep up.

Someone please explain to me why McElvy abandoned the car he had? The car he was driving?

This all happened on Friday night, the news did not come out until late Monday. It seems like someone would have followed him to pick up his car and take it home between Friday night and Monday.

I guess I just don't understand that. Heck, he had his girlfriend with him in the car, that gave him the 2nd person he would have needed to drive both vehicles home.

I am thinking Jeff and McElvy traded cars with each other and at first Jeff did not plan to drive all the way to Cali so that's why the car was found abandoned. A change of plans happened along with tina being dead and her car he knew could make it?? i think he knew she was dead because it's no way he would risk taking her car and kid if she was alive.. she would report both missing and know who did it... I would like to know Jeff's IQ or if he has any mental problems because it seems dumb some of his moves...

Every time I see a pic of this guy, I want to hurl.

His picture makes me want to take a shower. There is just something horrible about it. At the same time, I look at his picture and see someone who is just lost and very sad in a way. How horrible it would be to be his Mother!!!! It is her son!!! Yet another example of how the ripple effect of evil moves out and consumes so many people. Don't flame me!!! I am not supporting JE. I hate what he has done, and I firmly, strongly believe he is a predator. I have always called what I see in people "reading aura's". I won't hijack the thread by discussing this, but sometimes I see things when I look at people that are not obvious to others. I would love to meet the lady in San Francisco who called 911. I guarantee you she reads aura's, and she has learned to listen to her instincts.!!! It is interesting to me that the time I feel the most horrified by JE is when I see pictures of him smiling or laughing! Usually, that causes good feelings - with him - it just feels horrible!!!

He has that dead, lifeless, look in his eyes...kind of "zombiefied"...

Reannan - his aura is def. not good...I know where you're coming from

I don't think he's homely looking. I think he looks flat out, 100% crazy!

I don't think he's homely looking. I think he looks flat out, 100% crazy!

Yes I would like to know what Tina saw in him? because it clearly was not his looks... he must be one of those types that can put on a good role then once he's in.. he is dark and foul.. I bet Tina felt like she had another child..

& I always wonder if he was at Walmart why didn't he buy the Snuff there???? I know they have it!

Have we seen anything to say the purple car is actually owned and registered to either of them? I had to wonder if it was stolen, though you would think we would have heard that, or used in a crime and they were dumping it. But dumping it leads me to believe it is not registered to either party.

Yes I would like to know what Tina saw in him? because it clearly was not his looks... he must be one of those types that can put on a good role then once he's in.. he is dark and foul.. I bet Tina felt like she had another child..

& I always wonder if he was at Walmart why didn't he buy the Snuff there???? I know they have it!

My guess would be the cost. Wal-Mart's prices for tobacco products compared to gas stations are much higher. At our WM, a pack of Camels is over $6. At a Speedway, they're about $4.50-5.00...depending on if they are on sale or not. He didn't buy snuff, I don't think. IIRC, it was snus...which is basically tobacco in a pouch that you put in your mouth. Not sure I've ever seen that at Wal-Mart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix