GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow- shocked it's still public. Maybe AM is in police custody. He is not very smart and his friends-wow- is an understatement.
What the heck was a 12 year old doing around these losers? :(

From what I know, neither him or his girlfriend are in custody. My mom works with a girl who lives down in the same duplexes as them and their sons play school basketball together and she said both of them were at a recent game, acting like nothing had happened.

Have we seen anything to say the purple car is actually owned and registered to either of them? I had to wonder if it was stolen, though you would think we would have heard that, or used in a crime and they were dumping it. But dumping it leads me to believe it is not registered to either party.

I was wondering a few days ago - what kind of a bad guy would be want to be caught driving a purple car!? (and I'm talking AMc, not JE!). It just seemed weird to me.

Interesting that AMc's Facebook went poof! Does he really think that deleting it would do any good??? Once it is posted, it is 'out there' baby!!! No turning back! LE can - and SHOULD - in this case retrieve ALL of his internet presence. I bet there are several people with screen shots of the pages. If I had not been at work today, I would have had screen shots. Grrrr....

I was wondering a few days ago - what kind of a bad guy would be want to be caught driving a purple car!? (and I'm talking AMc, not JE!). It just seemed weird to me.

one that don't have money.. maybe thats all he could get at the time.. it's not like the car is pink.. LOL

From what I know, neither him or his girlfriend are in custody. My mom works with a girl who lives down in the same duplexes as them and their sons play school basketball together and she said both of them were at a recent game, acting like nothing had happened.

Interesting.
Who knows maybe he was utterly clueless in the whole situation.
Might have been told a story.
JE might have said I need to move and am I selling my stuff truck, TV, etc...for quick cash.
why he'd sell his truck is rather odd if he needs it to move though.

I don't think TS was mixed in that. Didn't see any of those cats on her FB friend list. My thinking was it was JSE's world and he likely brought BS into it. MOO

I am pretty sure they were not her type of friends. I was meaning "what a shame" she was brought into JE's world. It is really sad.

I am thinking Jeff and McElvy traded cars with each other and at first Jeff did not plan to drive all the way to Cali so that's why the car was found abandoned. A change of plans happened along with tina being dead and her car he knew could make it?? i think he knew she was dead because it's no way he would risk taking her car and kid if she was alive.. she would report both missing and know who did it... I would like to know Jeff's IQ or if he has any mental problems because it seems dumb some of his moves...

I don't think it's his IQ, imo, just because TS was interested and how he manipulated both. Now a mental problem or drugs she could have discovered after he moved in. With many of his on line friends apparently involved with drugs, I'm betting it was a player in this whole case too. Sicko with scrambled brains and maybe a mental issue also. I'm sure LE did a drug test and I'd bet he tested positive. IMO he was "racing" when he was in the AM. That 45-50 minues between the two retail stores might have been at AMc's house to do just that and discuss the car/stolen prop. deal. All jmo.

I guess they don't know that.......
Justice must not only be done,
It must be seen to be done.

FAERIE: I hope you don't mind me quoting your quote and altering it slightly for emphasis --- but this is brilliant! It is so quotable and deserved much more than a thanks.

He has that dead, lifeless, look in his eyes...kind of "zombiefied"...

Reannan - his aura is def. not good...I know where you're coming from

The eyes are the mirror to the soul. He has murdered that in himself and now abandoned it. Nothing left there except the shell. Yes, a zombie.

I'm a confused. Are you talking about AM's son playing basketball because AM is only 27 from what I can find? Not saying it isn't possible, but......?
I can't find an age for JM. TIA

He has more than one comment that is just disgusting.

Counted 9 group pages either for BS, TS, or JSE or combination there of. Some pretty harsh stuff being said that makes this forum look like church seniors at a quilting bee. What's really harsh is what was recently posted as a hoax on TS memorial page. Someone who thinks he's funny comes across as seriously insensitive. IMO

Just a note of caution for our new forum members - seems lately whenever there is a support or discussion page put up on facebook - some sick, sick, sick fools seem to think that spamming it with disgusting - VILE (even *advertiser censored*) links and comments is a form of entertainment. They seem to do this about this time of night and many discussion, memorial and support pages are now closing their sites at night because of it. It is a sad day, when you can't have a missing child page without these types of fools adding to the pain.
I would also caution anyone new to cases or internet not to click on links unless they personally know the author on external sites like the facebooks. Especially at night or when these fools are doing their games.

13681401_BG2.jpg

Whenever I see a "new" picture of JSE, he looks totally different than the last.

I'm a confused. Are you talking about AM's son playing basketball because AM is only 27 from what I can find? Not saying it isn't possible, but......?
I can't find an age for JM. TIA

Yes. She said AM's son. From what I know, he has two kids.

Whenever I see a "new" picture of JSE, he looks totally different than the last.
Did you see him on the news tonight, getting off the plane, lol, wonder who dressed him? Were those LE issued garbs? Sweatshirt looked like it had paint all over the front, raggedy edges, and cut off khakis below the knee with that bracelet (which was HUGE) on his ankle. Were these the clothes they originally found him in in SF I wonder?

And, he still didn't seem to have a care in the world. Pathetic .

Did you see him on the news tonight, getting off the plane, lol, wonder who dressed him? Were those LE issued garbs? Sweatshirt looked like it had paint all over the front, raggedy edges, and cut off khakis below the knee with that bracelet (which was HUGE) on his ankle. Were these the clothes they originally found him in in SF I wonder?

And, he still didn't seem to have a care in the world. Pathetic .

I did not see the pix........do we have it on here???

IIRC Bundy and Manson changed looks like that..........evil chameleon

That pic of JE reminds me of Jack Nicholson in The Shining. Yikes. I better go look at pics of kittens and puppies before I go to bed so I don't have nightmares!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omgitsree