WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks different to me. Was he wearing a hat at the last vigil? Maybe that is what is causing him to look slightly different to me.

Anyway, over and out, your posts in the vigil thread are inspirational to say the least, it drives me personally to find more.
This is a bit off topic, but about the St. Anthony's Prayer and the reason I posted it on the vigil thread.

In one case a couple of years ago, a man had gone missing and they searched tirelessly for him especially around a dock where he liked to go. His young niece came from out of state and wanted to go to that particular dock. While there she recited St. Anthony's Prayer. Early the next morning, her uncle turned up right underneath where she stood to pray. It was so uncanny they did a story in the local media about it. The searchers were baffled.

Since then we have incorporated St. Anthony's prayer in a couple of cases with pretty good results. Maybe not as quickly as it happened for the niece, but IIRC...it was only a matter of a week or two instead of months.

Please excuse me if I seem lazy or forgetful...I am very hot and tired after a long day over here!

Cyber, can you please put your link on one of the pic threads? I can't find it and would like to refer to it. I don't even know which one was you now! :sad:

Dragonfly and KansasMama ~ don't think I said this yet and wanted to just welcome you to WS and this thread! You guys are awesome!

WELCOME.jpg

Kimster here is the link to my photos:
http://s913.photobucket.com/albums/ac333/cyberswept/

I wish Cyber would come back! I have some questions for him! LOL I guess he is busy keeping Mrs. Cybersweptoffherfeet. ;)

LOL you been spying on us?

Actually I was out barbequing today. Then after dinner my daughter wanted to play badminton. So we smacked the birdie around until it got to dark to see.

I know what I forgot to ask, and sorry if this has been covered.. but who led the vigil last night? Was it WW again or someone different?

It was not WW. He sat in the bleachers. I don't know his name, but it was the pastor of the church. You can see him in several photos leading the vigil.

It was not WW. He sat in the bleachers. I don't know his name, but it was the pastor of the church. You can see him in several photos leading the vigil.

So WW was there, but sat in the bleachers.

Thanks!

You have your own thread now, Cyber! (Gee....I've got over 3,000 posts and I never got my own thread!!!)
smiley28.gif

:crazy:

LOL you been spying on us?

Actually I was out barbequing today. Then after dinner my daughter wanted to play badminton. So we smacked the birdie around until it got to dark to see.
LOL I smelled the BBQ from here!! ;) My fav!

You mentioned that your wife said JB pushed your kiddo around in a wheelbarrow while at the park. Where did the wheelbarrow come from? Where is it now? How long ago was that activity with your kiddo?

LOL I smelled the BBQ from here!! ;) My fav!

You mentioned that your wife said JB pushed your kiddo around in a wheelbarrow while at the park. Where did the wheelbarrow come from? Where is it now? How long ago was that activity with your kiddo?

She said he brought the wheel barrow with him. It was only about 2 weeks before Lindsey disappeared.

Have no idea where it is now.

You do.

Pics by Cyberswept - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Now you can put up full photos with your links in that thread for references. :)

Not that I don't appreciate the thought, but wouldn't it be better to just link them all over to photobucket? I mean that way all I have to do is throw up the link again when I update and someone can see all the photos just as easily, not just the new ones, but everything I have uploaded. Besides, there are a ton of threads for this case already.

Not that I don't appreciate the thought, but wouldn't it be better to just link them all over to photobucket? I mean that way all I have to do is throw up the link again when I update and someone can see all the photos just as easily, not just the new ones, but everything I have uploaded. Besides, there are a ton of threads for this case already.
It is your choice. :) We want our resident photographers to be happy. I think the problem was having to find the link again and again or having to ask you for it every time. However, if you don't mind the inconvenience...we will keep asking. LOL (Or we could keep it up and repost the photos there if we find some which are of particular interest.)

By the time this case is over...our threads will have threads. ;)

She said he brought the wheel barrow with him. It was only about 2 weeks before Lindsey disappeared.

Have no idea where it is now.
Isn't that interesting? He just carts around his own wheelbarrow to put people in at the park. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon