WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I didn't explain myself enough. So maybe I can add more info:

1. We know LDM had a brother DR and a brother RR.

2. Do we know that RR and CR are the same person? I have no knowledge of CR living anywhere except East Wenatchee.

3. If not, then do we know for sure that DR and CR are brothers?

I get what you're asking.

To double-check, I went to the Washington Courts site to search by name for cases in dist/superior courts in the state.

Using "CRR," I found no cases in Pierce County (where I had earlier posted that there was warrant information communicated from or to).

Using "RR," I found quite a few in Pierce County.

I believe that CR and RR are NOT the same person.

The questions remaining for me are:

1. Is DR the same DR referred to in the obit?
2. If so, can we assume that CR is not his brother, but RR is?
3. If the answers to 1 and 2 are in the affirmative, how is CR related to DR, if at all?

girlfawkes, on foot? sounds rough but could be done with out some one seeing you on other roads

I think on foot is definitely possible, not by vehicle though. A person wouldn't even have to go on Stiss road and out #2, they could hike right over the ridge and come out in the old Hanna mining works that is adjacent to Saddle rock.

Nancy Drew, I went down to boat launch and saw and spoke with LE and asked the question, were they sure that she was at this location and say not at golds gym above or at the empty parking lot at the foot of Orando they are all very close together. he told me that for certain they know that both she, her car and her phone were at that location on that day and that is all he could tell me. not that I asked any more questions!

I know cr. dont know his brother. rr could be a cousin uncle. lot of reeves in the area

I am familiar with CR and used to be friends with his ex. A few years ago we lost touch. I was wondering if anyone knows if he even has a brother.

I get what you're asking.

To double-check, I went to the Washington Courts site to search by name for cases in dist/superior courts in the state.

Using "CRR," I found no cases in Pierce County (where I had earlier posted that there was warrant information communicated from or to).

Using "RR," I found quite a few in Pierce County.

I believe that CR and RR are NOT the same person.

The questions remaining for me are:

1. Is DR the same DR referred to in the obit?
2. If so, can we assume that CR is not his brother, but RR is?
3. If the answers to 1 and 2 are in the affirmative, how is CR related to DR, if at all?

Thank you. The same thing I have been trying to ask but not wording it right.

I'm thinking the paper could have made a mistake and reversed DR's info with CR's info. It has happened before. Not sure, worth looking into. Greydiggity might know. He phoned the Chelan county courts today and asked about them. It was in an earlier post. If CR's family goes by his middle name, and gave that info as is first name, RR might be CR. Just a thought. It might be worth looking into.

p.s. Not sure if that made sense. lol

That makes sense to me. As an example, my legal first name was placed in my father's obit (by a proper relative that was trying to be helpful), people were asking/wondering if my father had another child! I have been known by my "nick-name" since I was a toddler.

Thank you. The same thing I have been trying to ask but not wording it right.

not sure i never met dr. i went to school with cr if it is his brother he wouldve already been out of school

I happened to be in the same location as VDD last week and know for a fact he was in jail.

What I am wondering about is the post that said he was acting for the info on the restraining order to be redacted.

When I looked at VDD's court records and went to the 2nd 2005 case that is blue on the left, it mentioned "redacted" on 2/24/10, but it doesn't say what is being redacted. I wasn't sure if I could post the link though... It looks like he has a court date tomorrow 3/9 at 2:30 about it?

It has been discussed. We just aren't sure. If it was really dark and they just couldn't tell or really weren't expecting people to be walking on the beach, since it's not really beach weather and it's not very walkable beach around there, etc. Also discussed the possibility that he tried to float her out into the river, but the current brought her back so just placed her body where he did to hide her until he could get a boat in there.......? So many questions.........

Part of this scenario had previously been playing out in my thots as well, but as I re-read your post a question came to mind...what was the status of the moon on the nite prior to her being discovered in the brush by the folks walking along the beach? I pulled my calender off the wall to check...hmmm...near total darkness...interesting. And if they were trying to put the body in the water in hopes of it just floating away to some other place that would not link them to that property, they quickly discovered that a bloated body (or a piece of driftwood) comes right back to shore in that particular area, as someone else who is familiar with that stretch of shoreline close to the house already stated. Hence, what they thought would be an easy disposal of an already decomposing corpse was foiled, and as you stated, they pulled it up into the brush for the time being, and went away to revisit at a later time with another plan. and then again they may have just decided to make that area in the brush their last point of contact. We may never know.This might also explain why there was a crude attempt to begin dismemberment (part rumor) as one of the CB residents who posted here and personally viewed the body said it appeared that there was a severe laceration on one arm. Pure conjecture and speculation on my part, but worthy of consideration, as all of us here probably feel as though we're searching in the dark of night w/sunglasses on. Many of us seem to have good theories and ideas, but precious little in the area of factual info to work with.

When I looked at VDD's court records and went to the 2nd 2005 case that is blue on the left, it mentioned "redacted" on 2/24/10, but it doesn't say what is being redacted. I wasn't sure if I could post the link though...

Redacted on 2/24? It appears that the redaction may have something to do with why I wasn't able to find a link to the comment on WW, by WW, regarding VDD being in jail at the time of MC's disappearance. I did make an effort to search it, unable to find. I was not the only one that read it. Just saying...

I'd love to know if any of the people closest to Mackenzie were ever asked to take polygraphs after she went missing. Isn't it a fairly common practice for LE to ask parents (and their SOs), as well as the significant other of the missing person to take polygraphs, so that they can be eliminated from the get-go? (IIRC, Mark Klaas stated that he was more than willing to take one, after his daughter, Polly, went missing.)

Redacted on 2/24? Maybe that has something to do with why I wasn't able to find a link to the comment on WW regarding him being in jail at the time of MC's disappearance. I did make an effort to search it. I was not the only one that read it. Just saying...

I looked it up, and yes he was in jail at the time of MC's disappearance.

Based upon the RUMOR cited, I've been looking over MC's Facebook friend list. There's only one male I can spot as listing Tacoma as his "Current City." I don't know if he's a minor or not, so I'm not even going to put his initials here, but he lists himself as in a relationship with a (in my eye, very) young woman.

It's also been rumored that more than one (or more) person/people has dropped off MC's FB friend list, any of which may also have been from Tacoma.

I feel a little silly scouring links based upon rumors, but we don't have much else.

FWIW, my gut says it's someone closer to home. No firm reasoning for that; just a hunch.

I noticed something on MC's facebook quite awhile ago but didn't think it was significant until people started mentioning things about someone from Tacoma. I believe I am looking at the same person you are... his current hometown is Tacoma.

MC commented on this particular person's profile picture on facebook on January 26th, nearly two weeks before she went missing. MC wrote "mmmm u look good! :) sorry for everything"

This struck me as odd... she had a boyfriend, yet is still "checking out" this other guy (MC's boyfriend does not have facebook and she probably figured that he would never see this comment). And what is she sorry for?! I can't stop thinking about this now... there was some sort of conflict between these two... wonder what it was.

I noticed something on MC's facebook quite awhile ago but didn't think it was significant until people started mentioning things about someone from Tacoma. I believe I am looking at the same person you are... his current hometown is Tacoma.

MC commented on this particular person's profile picture on facebook on January 26th, nearly two weeks before she went missing. MC wrote "mmmm u look good! :) sorry for everything"

This struck me as odd... she had a boyfriend, yet is still "checking out" this other guy (MC's boyfriend does not have facebook and she probably figured that he would never see this comment). And what is she sorry for?! I can't stop thinking about this now... there was some sort of conflict between these two... wonder what it was.

Hmmm... I'm not friends with either one of them, so I can't see that photo comment, but it does seem strange, doesn't it?

Of course, IDK... I tell my male friends that they look "de-lish;" my husband tells my friends they look "smokin' hot..." It's more of a friendly thing than a reflection of weakness in our relationship (or maybe it's a testament to the strength of our relationship that we can find others attractive yet only have eyes for one another?).

But, yeah... sorry for what? That part strikes me as odd, along with "Mmmmm." Not so much the "you look good" part. I'll give a weird-free pass on that one as being friendly.

Can you give me a hint as to the intl's? I would like to see if it is the same person I saw awhile back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769