WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if he is a minor or not... is it okay to post just initials either way?

If you're not sure, much as I hate to, I'd advise you that it's better to be safe, than sorry.

Can you give me a hint as to the intl's? I would like to see if it is the same person I saw awhile back.

Here's how I found it:

I went to MC's FB profile and pulled up her friends list.

Then, I opened the profile link for all the males (yup, I actually opened all those browser tabs at once!).

Next, I looked at the info link on each profile I'd opened. Of course, some don't say where their hometown is. I eliminated on principle the ones that were members of WHS Class of 2010/2011/2012, since I figured they are currently enrolled at WHS and presumably not living in Tacoma.

As I eliminated each profile, I closed the tab.

Suddenly, there was only one left...

His DOB is hidden from public, so IDK if he's a minor. I'm not going to link or provide initials.

Note to mod: Feel free to delete this post, if it's in violation of the TOS. It won't hurt my feelings. :)

The person I'm looking at also lists the date of his anniversary (for the relationship he's listed???) as Jan. 20, 2010.

Sounds like a brand-new romance, no? I mean, my wedding anniversary is the date my marriage STARTED, right?

Who knows if that's important, but there it is. If we're talking about the same dude, he's been in a relationship with his gf since Jan. 20th, and he's receiving possible flirty/apologetic comments on his photos from MC?

Hmmm... I'm not friends with either one of them, so I can't see that photo comment, but it does seem strange, doesn't it?

Of course, IDK... I tell my male friends that they look "de-lish;" my husband tells my friends they look "smokin' hot..." It's more of a friendly thing than a reflection of weakness in our relationship (or maybe it's a testament to the strength of our relationship that we can find others attractive yet only have eyes for one another?).

But, yeah... sorry for what? That part strikes me as odd, along with "Mmmmm." Not so much the "you look good" part. I'll give a weird-free pass on that one as being friendly.

I agree... I'm not friends with this person either, but I believe you can still click on his picture and see the comment that I am referring to (at least I can).

Sounds like a tedious task, jarethamarie. But, kudos on the great sleuthing!

The person I'm looking at also lists the date of his anniversary (for the relationship he's listed???) as Jan. 20, 2010.

Sounds like a brand-new romance, no? I mean, my wedding anniversary is the date my marriage STARTED, right?

Who knows if that's important, but there it is. If we're talking about the same dude, he's been in a relationship with his gf since Jan. 20th, and he's receiving possible flirty/apologetic comments on his photos from MC?

Nice find... this is all very eerie to me... hopefully some more sleuthers can look into this tomorrow morning when most normal people are awake and give their opinions. :) Good night.

Here's how I found it:

I went to MC's FB profile and pulled up her friends list.

Then, I opened the profile link for all the males (yup, I actually opened all those browser tabs at once!).

Next, I looked at the info link on each profile I'd opened. Of course, some don't say where their hometown is. I eliminated on principle the ones that were members of WHS Class of 2010/2011/2012, since I figured they are currently enrolled at WHS and presumably not living in Tacoma.

As I eliminated each profile, I closed the tab.

Suddenly, there was only one left...

His DOB is hidden from public, so IDK if he's a minor. I'm not going to link or provide initials.

Note to mod: Feel free to delete this post, if it's in violation of the TOS. It won't hurt my feelings. :)

Ok... I can't figure it out. LOL Can't get past trying to narrow her list down to males.

Ok... I can't figure it out. LOL Can't get past trying to narrow her list down to males.

I bet if you narrowed the list down (like maybe just starting with the A, B, and C names, checking those first, then moving onto the next letters) it would go a lot faster for you. As jare sleuthed earlier, I'm pretty certain only one of MC's friends is from Tacoma.

I agree... I'm not friends with this person either, but I believe you can still click on his picture and see the comment that I am referring to (at least I can).

:doh:
I had no idea I could do that! Yes, I can see the comment now! TY!

Excellent sleuthing all of you who are working along these lines concerning a POI from Peirce Co. by way of Facebook exchange w/MC. Whether or not your comments will survive the moderator's scrutiny to see the light of day...well, we'll see tomorrow. But for now, congratulations to all of you who have discovered these ties. And one ore more of you should just make sure that the LE has made the same discovery. I would have to believe they've been over her FB site w/a fine tooth comb...but a simple call to the tip line may cause them to take a fresh look at some of the things you've uncovered. And by the way,some of those Tacoma dudes can really be bad news.

I bet if you narrowed the list down (like maybe just starting with the A, B, and C names, checking those first, then moving onto the next letters) it would go a lot faster for you. As jare sleuthed earlier, I'm pretty certain only one of MC's friends is from Tacoma.

Yeah, I literally opened every male on the list, one at a time, until I got them all open in separate tabs, then started closing them as I ruled them out.

That's my weird organizational way of making sure I don't look at the same one twice.

I will say that it was the ONLY guy I saw that publicly listed Tacoma as his current town... so when you get to him, you can S-T-O-P!

Nice find... this is all very eerie to me... hopefully some more sleuthers can look into this tomorrow morning when most normal people are awake and give their opinions. :) Good night.

Ok I am slow! I found it. It is eerie, her comment on the photo! Less than a month before and what is she sorry for?

:doh:
I had no idea I could do that! Yes, I can see the comment now! TY!

Me neither, jareth! But I don't see where it says that guy is from Tacoma. And he names his g/f that he's in a relationship with and their anniversary of 1-20-10. :confused: (as usual!)

ETA: I think I'm getting the drift now. I need sleeep!

Me neither, jareth! But I don't see where it says that guy is from Tacoma. And he names his g/f that he's in a relationship with and their anniversary of 1-20-10. :confused: (as usual!)

I'm looking at his page and it says, top to bottom (bbm):

Sex
Current city
Relationship status
Anniversary
Interested in

You have to go to this person's main facebook profile (not under his pictures). There is a grey box that has a picture of a lock in it, and underneath that is his "basic information" which is visible to everyone, regardless if they are his friend on facebook or not.

It is the same guy I remember looking at. I remember because his pictures have a look to them like they have been copied. First thought was he wasn't what he was trying to protray.

I'm looking at his page and it says, top to bottom (bbm):

Sex
Current city
Relationship status
Anniversary
Interested in

His page is showing that same info EXCEPT for the current city.

His page is showing that same info EXCEPT for the current city.

I noticed this too... if I push the refresh button for a few minutes, the current city comes back up, but it eventually disappears again. I'm thinking this must be a random error on facebook's end.

I'm still looking.:confused: Never mind....I found him. I won't mention his initials however, he seems to be over 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark