Why Does My Account Have Insufficient Privileges?

<snip> once you have 50 posts you should find that you have full access to the functions.

I understand about the Private Messaging etc, but it is difficult to find out if a thread already exists for a missing person, without the aid of the search query. I guess I could just post about it and if there is an existing thread, someone could move it?

Hmmm. Post #1.

Well, so much for starting a new topic. I'm not allowed to do that either.

I understand about the Private Messaging etc, but it is difficult to find out if a thread already exists for a missing person, without the aid of the search query. I guess I could just post about it and if there is an existing thread, someone could move it?

Hmmm. Post #1.

Who are you looking for? I'd be happy to search and give you a link if there is one.

Oh and :welcome:

:greetings:

Well, so much for starting a new topic. I'm not allowed to do that either.
psyquestor is a friend from a paranormal forum. Make them welcome. SoftTail is a big help. Just let us know what you need and PRESTO! :seeya:

Since I'm new still, I couldn't post this to a new thread. I wasn't sure where to post my question, so am posting it here.

I am in the process of entering missing persons and UIP into a database program. The program is insufficient to the task and I am wondering if any sleuths here use a database program they would recommend?

I am aware of sites such as NamUs that already have a database setup; however, these often do not find the information I specifically wish to research. The database I am working on would have more detailed queries available.

Do you have any recommendations?

Thank you in advance.

First time poster here, so hello all. I was also curious as to why I don't have access to the search function, now I've been enlightened! Could anyone be so kind as to put up the link to the Hollow Long case, as I have been following as a guest.
Many thanks
LD

Yes I did! Thank you for that. The predictive text on my ipad defeats me on a daily basis!:blushing:

Glad to find this thread. When I got all of the "You Don't Have Access" messages, I thought I had already got kicked off before even typing anything. Glad that wasn't the case. I am trying to post about Lillian Desiree Descoteau, 51, who was found decreased on the access road to I-20 in Hallsville, TX, October 7, 2013 wearing only a shirt and bra. Police are trying to find people who recognize her or may have seen her. Her place of residence is Irving, TX. She was found about 150 miles from her place of residence.

http://www.marshallnewsmessenger.com/news/police/deceased-woman-s-name-released-officials-seek-information/article_baba2d2c-3125-11e3-a13c-0019bb2963f4.html

Hi!
I don't post a lot but I read every night for several hours, and I really love the site. I wanted to post about human remains that were found in the unidentified thread but it says I don't have permission. Can I have permission, please? Or tell me how to get it! TIA!!!

Here's the story I would like to share. I don't think its been posted yet.
http://www.thecentralvirginian.com/?p=10631

Contact the admins and they can post it for you. You get the posting and searching privileges by commenting on threads. When you reach a certain point, you will be cleared to post.

Hi!
I don't post a lot but I read every night for several hours, and I really love the site. I wanted to post about human remains that were found in the unidentified thread but it says I don't have permission. Can I have permission, please? Or tell me how to get it! TIA!!!

I am showing your account as having the ability to do all functions on the site. Please contact me privately if you are still having issues.

hello there, love this site, but also long time just reading posts, is there anyway i can use the search button without having to post x amount of times please?

:truce:
Hi!

HI SSNVA1!! I'm from Richmond too!! (This is only my second comment on the board although I have done a loooooot of reading.) I remember seeing some of your links/posts in another forum and thought to myself, another little blonde girl from Richmond!!..Just like me!! Hee Hee.
(I'm not gonna lie...this hello is also helping me rack up 50 "points"!!)

HIIIII EVERYBODY!!

Hello,

Found your forum site while searching for information regarding a particular case and am also frustrated by not being able to use the Search function.

Is it possible for you to allow me access to the Search function please?

Going by what I have read here regarding other cases I am keen to find info on what I originally set out for, and believe related content on this forum will be of much interest.

Regards,
ford71

Thanks for this post Riddinx, it helps me some. I just joined today and am confused to why I can't post anything. While I attempted to figure out what I was doing wrong, I saw that I can&#8217;t post threads yet or something like that-I assume it is for the same reasons? I'll find my way around eventually. :)

By the way, you folks are funny. I laughed at some of the comments above, and I don&#8217;t even know any of yunz yet. I can tell already that I am going to enjoy my time here. :)

~ Jack
- Chester, West Virginia.

Please remember to contact me privately if you are a new member having issues with maneuvering the site. :tyou:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back