WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bruising in that picture is horrible,..just horrible,...but I believe that everyone is getting far too distracted analyzing every square inch of this photo. You aren't "seeing the forest for the trees". We all agree that no doubt Aliayah was abused, but my point is that she is STILL MISSING!!! WHERE is she and WHY has she not been found???

The picture is just one more "puzzle piece" in this mystery. I noticed in the video of the latest FBI interview, that Killian stated that with a $20,000 reward, everybody is welcome to look for Aliayah". WHY isn't every person in Weston going over every square inch of the county, looking for her??
I am thankful I do not live in the area, as I would surely want to have words with Lena...
Enough already about the photo.......Let's get this little girl FOUND!!

And money is a motivator. I suppose a good question would be --WHO is searching for her-? I believe that is one reason for the reward! In most missing children's cases-it doesn't take money to motivate a community to aid in the search. jmo

I will tell you why I cant get past the photo....I haven only seen three photos of this child and in every one she is banged up. Now add that to the fact that she is toothless, and has disappeared from her bedroom. Her mother wont talk or help find her and now does not have her other kids. The photo is a BIG deal to me. A child goes missing and the only photos of her are tragic. Someone had to be cropped out of that photo and someone else took the pic. That means at least two people not her mother saw her in this condition and were okay with. That infuriates me. No one cared. People still deny. The girl is missing but the photo is so clearly there.

YES the photo IS a big deal, and I believe that there are more people besides Lena that KNOWS what happened to Aliayah, but I am all for putting the screws to Lena right now, and getting to the bottom of this.
I hope and pray that the FBI can see what all of us can "see".

I guess "days before" is subject to interpretation.

What would the purpose be of not just saying the date?

If it was taken "days before" then just say "it was taken on September 20th" or whatever day it was.

I find it extremely interesting that this changed to "days before" and I wonder why...

I wouldn't care, I'd want the picture put out immediately. And I don't think the Aunt in the picture cared.
I was wondering if the FBI was embarrassed by the *advertiser censored* and edited the picture because of that. Not the Aunt. :innocent:

However, that picture wouldn't have been taken in the first place if it was me... she would have been photographed by herself, playing or something. I very much dislike the "say cheese!" pictures. I don't do those.

Aliayah is the type of child I would offer to photograph, do family pictures for when the twins were born.
I have done it before... individual portraits of the kids and family pictures.
Families who certainly couldn't afford to get professional pictures done.

Because everyone should have pictures of their kids... it is pretty neat when the parents are extremely grateful.
I am so saddened when these kids don't have pictures of themselves, it's not a judgment... it just makes me sad.

You're a very special person and I can see that you would do exactly that. Pictures mean so much to a family and they mean a lot when the child grows up. A snapshot in time for them. Hopefully, good memories.

My son absconded my kindergarten picture this weekend. I was making a snuffy face as I call it. His little girl does the same thing and he wanted to put our pictures in a frame side by side. lol

Without pictures we'd never know how much she favors me in her actions.

Thanks for helping others!

Does anyone know if Vickie and her brothers are still scheduled for the Bring Them Home Now radio program on blogtalkradio on Thursday?
I went to their website but didn't see anything listed yet.

Family members who know of abuse, saw bruises, scratched their heads and maybe raised an eyebrow...and have not come forward at this point...YOU are just as guilty. You helped. Those who didnt help her then can still help her now. Dont carry the guilt around for the rest of your life. Speak up. Be her voice. You are not protecting anyone by keeping it a secret. Don't be afraid of LL, she will be in jail soon anyway. Besides shes is only a threat to children and government funds.

I wouldn't even count that sighting. Maybe it was Aliayah's little brother that the woman was confusing her for. These folks only "saw" her once.

Hi, I'm new here, but have been reading ever since our little angel went missing. I don't post anything anywhere about who I think did something or didn't do something to our little gal. I just wanted to clear up something....There was no confusion whatsoever as to who Aliayah was at the church. I AM the woman who met her and talked to her there. Her brother was there also. The church had a Clothing Give A Way on Saturday, August 20th, from 9 A.M. to 1 P.M, Aliayah, her Mom and brother were there for maybe an hour and a half looking through clothes. That's the day that she grabbed my heart with those eyes and I fell in love with her. I found a little pink princess shirt and wanted her to take it, but she wouldn't even touch it until her Mom came and told her it was OK to. I asked her what her name was and I could just understand "Leeah" was what it sounded like she said. I thought she was a very shy little gal. I can honestly say that on that date, there were no bruises 'showing'. I even made the remark to her Mom that she had angel skin, she is a beautiful little gal. There were 4 of us women in the church at the time, they went up to our pavilion where there were more people and shoes and they found her a little pair of pink plaid tennis shoes. They came back down to the church and Aliayah and her brother each got a cookie and a juicy juice. I will NEVER forget her sitting there taking a bite of cookie and holding that little foot up to admire her new shoes....She smiled that day and that smile was worth more than money could ever buy, I'll never forget it......Anyway, I don't want to stick my nose in anywhere, but I just wanted to clear that up. There was no confusion whatsoever, and LE knows all about this sighting. Thanks!

Hi, I'm new here, but have been reading ever since our little angel went missing. I don't post anything anywhere about who I think did something or didn't do something to our little gal. I just wanted to clear up something....There was no confusion whatsoever as to who Aliayah was at the church. I AM the woman who met her and talked to her there. Her brother was there also.

I can only imagine what you must be feeling. To see and remember a little girl and then go through this ordeal of imagining what could have happened to her.

:wave:

Hi, I'm new here, but have been reading ever since our little angel went missing. I don't post anything anywhere about who I think did something or didn't do something to our little gal. I just wanted to clear up something....There was no confusion whatsoever as to who Aliayah was at the church. I AM the woman who met her and talked to her there. Her brother was there also. The church had a Clothing Give A Way on Saturday, August 20th, from 9 A.M. to 1 P.M, Aliayah, her Mom and brother were there for maybe an hour and a half looking through clothes. That's the day that she grabbed my heart with those eyes and I fell in love with her. I found a little pink princess shirt and wanted her to take it, but she wouldn't even touch it until her Mom came and told her it was OK to. I asked her what her name was and I could just understand "Leeah" was what it sounded like she said. I thought she was a very shy little gal. I can honestly say that on that date, there were no bruises 'showing'. I even made the remark to her Mom that she had angel skin, she is a beautiful little gal. There were 4 of us women in the church at the time, they went up to our pavilion where there were more people and shoes and they found her a little pair of pink plaid tennis shoes. They came back down to the church and Aliayah and Trenton each got a cookie and a juicy juice. I will NEVER forget her sitting there taking a bite of cookie and holding that little foot up to admire her new shoes....She smiled that day and that smile was worth more than money could ever buy, I'll never forget it......Anyway, I don't want to stick my nose in anywhere, but I just wanted to clear that up. There was no confusion whatsoever, and LE knows all about this sighting. Thanks!

Thank you so much for coming forward and clarifying that! There are so many questions in this case and it breaks our hearts... she just looks so very sad... it is good to know, however, that someone besides her "Mother" has actually physically seen this precious baby....

I pray for you every day, sweet little girl, and I truly sincerely hope there will be justice for you....

WHERE IS ALIAYAH???? :( :( :(

I was taking pictures a couple of years ago. There was a "rainbow" with blue skies, white clouds and the sun shining.

(Photography rule #1 - The sun is almost never your friend.)
I took several pictures of this "rainbow" and then gave up, because the sun was too bright.

When I was editing the pictures I completely forgot about it and was just "darkening" the pictures of the clouds.

The "rainbow" popped out at me. Once I darkened the picture, it was there.
The sky around it did end up darker than it had been in real life, but the "rainbow" was accurate.

I would post before and after pictures if they weren't on my external hard drive.
But I think most can probably imagine, if this whole picture was lighter... the "rainbow" would fade away...

rainbow32.jpg

Sometimes a picture has to be edited to even see what is already there.
Just because it isn't visible in the original image, doesn't mean it isn't there at all.

I have had the same experience with bruises.
I always have to darken the pictures to reflect what the bruise actually looks like.
It's amazing what can be hidden in a picture when you are staring right at it... :twocents:
OMG Am I the ONLY one picking up something in this pic that MsFacetious didn't mention ??? Seriously, I want to know who else "sees" this ???

Hi, I'm new here, but have been reading ever since our little angel went missing. I don't post anything anywhere about who I think did something or didn't do something to our little gal. I just wanted to clear up something....There was no confusion whatsoever as to who Aliayah was at the church. I AM the woman who met her and talked to her there. Her brother was there also. The church had a Clothing Give A Way on Saturday, August 20th, from 9 A.M. to 1 P.M, Aliayah, her Mom and brother were there for maybe an hour and a half looking through clothes. That's the day that she grabbed my heart with those eyes and I fell in love with her. I found a little pink princess shirt and wanted her to take it, but she wouldn't even touch it until her Mom came and told her it was OK to. I asked her what her name was and I could just understand "Leeah" was what it sounded like she said. I thought she was a very shy little gal. I can honestly say that on that date, there were no bruises 'showing'. I even made the remark to her Mom that she had angel skin, she is a beautiful little gal. There were 4 of us women in the church at the time, they went up to our pavilion where there were more people and shoes and they found her a little pair of pink plaid tennis shoes. They came back down to the church and Aliayah and Trenton each got a cookie and a juicy juice. I will NEVER forget her sitting there taking a bite of cookie and holding that little foot up to admire her new shoes....She smiled that day and that smile was worth more than money could ever buy, I'll never forget it......Anyway, I don't want to stick my nose in anywhere, but I just wanted to clear that up. There was no confusion whatsoever, and LE knows all about this sighting. Thanks!

Welcome!
You don't have to answer if you feel uncomfortable doing so....but what is your opinion of the interaction between Lena and her children that day?

Lynnb, just want to say I admire your dedication to this case :) I check in every day, and you are always here, Aliayah's faithful angel, thank you for that!

Welcome!
You don't have to answer if you feel uncomfortable doing so....but what is your opinion of the interaction between Lena and her children that day?

I have to say, and this is my opinion only, that I saw absolutely nothing abnormal about their interaction that day, Her brother was a 'busy' little guy, wanting to go through everything at once, and his Mom showed very much patience with him, Aliayah didn't touch anything without her Mom's consent. I thought she was just a shy 3 year old, I saw nothing out of the ordinary about the way they were as a 'family'. There were just the 2 children with her that day. She told me that she had 5 all together, the other 3 were home, and she was expecting twins. It was really like a normal family, I have to say......That being said, I have to add that I am totally NOT taking up for anyone, or pointing fingers at anyone.

Family members who know of abuse, saw bruises, scratched their heads and maybe raised an eyebrow...and have not come forward at this point...YOU are just as guilty. You helped. Those who didnt help her then can still help her now. Dont carry the guilt around for the rest of your life. Speak up. Be her voice. You are not protecting anyone by keeping it a secret. Don't be afraid of LL, she will be in jail soon anyway. Besides shes is only a threat to children and government funds.

Thank you!

Thank you so much for coming here to share that with all of us!!!! I wish I could hug your neck!!! You are a blessing to me--

What is it you are seeing? I personally see something else...
I didn't want to influence anyone else's interpretation. I also showed the pic to my husband. It took him a bit of time BUT he did pick up on it. It's sideways BUT there are eyes, nose, mouth, ears of a child peering thru the clouds. Was there a superimposed pic in this ???

BTGOGWWV, I think you should go back and edit your posts to remove the name of the little boy. We can't post names of minors unless they are the victim.

I am so happy to hear a positive story about LL. It is the first one I've heard and I don't want to try to tear it down. I want to hold onto it and think that she did love and care for her family. Perhaps someone else in the family was responsible for the abuse and she felt trapped. Or maybe little A really is that clumsy.

:bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member