WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no news. Such a disappointment. I keep hoping. I wonder where they are looking outside of the county. Could it be outside of the state?

Just got on and was praying for SOME kind of information.

Trust me they have her contact information. They took her phone number and possibly her name but just not the info. imo

You can bet they sure do...I called the contact number for an missing child and it went to "dispatch" she listened to me, I gave none of my personal info, but the next morning the detective called me and he called me by name and verified my address....yeah, they verfied me first.

Not that we know of. The 2 missing women are from the same area and disappeared in 1999. They might be related by family to this child.

The rumor at the time was those ladies went missing because they were ready to turn in a relative for dealing drugs. As this case makes progress, my gut is telling me that somehow a major drug bust is coming.
I am a quasi-local from a lil farther north but drugs are the only economic boom going on around here.

Well i made my call-but it was a non emergency 911 number and the detective/sheriff won't be in til the morning....so she said to call back then. (she was nice -but it leaves me scratching my head)---

We live just outside the city limits, so sheriff answers our calls. If we need them "after hours," we have to call the city police for them to send someone out. I think the county officers respond, but for some reason you have to through the city police dispatcher.

The rumor at the time was those ladies went missing because they were ready to turn in a relative for dealing drugs. As this case makes progress, my gut is telling me that somehow a major drug bust is coming.
I am a quasi-local from a lil farther north but drugs are the only economic boom going on around here.

Something I hope does come out of this is that they crack down on the drug problem. Maybe they will realize now just how big a problem it is and do something about it.

IMO - LE knows most of the story and has some evidence, but they need more to make arrests. I think the part of others outside of the immediate family being involved is on the concealment part. They probably have a good idea of who is involved and are trying to draw them out. They all laid low while the searching was going on, most of them not helping to search, but now that the activity has calmed down, they will go back to whatever it is that they normally do.

http://www.gilmerfreepress.net/index.php/site/comments/braxton_county_major_drug_bust_and_arrest/

This happened on February 16th, 2011. As of yesterday, Braxton county sheriffs were still making arrests of the individuals with outstanding warrants.

I do not think it is that LE is not doing their job. They make arrests. It is what happens afterward where the problem starts. They get little or no prison time, and what time they do get, usually only serve maybe half of their sentence. I could see why LE would not want to put their life on the line to catch these criminals when it looks like they are walking through a revolving door in the system all the time.

I do not think it is that LE is not doing their job. They make arrests. It is what happens afterward where the problem starts. They get little or no prison time, and what time they do get, usually only serve maybe half of their sentence. I could see why LE would not want to put their life on the line to catch these criminals when it looks like they are walking through a revolving door in the system all the time.

bbm lol sounds like Putnam Co. FL:innocent:

Not that we know of. The 2 missing women are from the same area and disappeared in 1999. They might be related by family to this child.

We've learned Aliayah's stepfather Ralph Lunsford is related to two women who went missing from Lewis County in 1999. To this day, they still haven't been found.

Ralph was also most recently an employee at Stonewall Resort. The resort released a statement to WBOY stating he "has not returned to work since Sept. 24." The statement added the resort is cooperating with authorities in the investigation.

http://www.wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109554

Well thank God my internet is BACK!!! --I called an left my info-and am waiting for someone to call back. As a student of criminal justice, the more i think of them not takind the information down, the madder I get. The dispatcher who was polite -reminded me I had called a "911 dispatch number" truth is-it was on the flippin poster. Now why put the 911 number on a poster -if you dont want people to call THAT number?- I just have a feeling that theres alot more going on here than we will EVER know. Instead of the picture clearing up ---i just keep adding people, places ,events.

I do believe these people have relatives in florida-and it is well known that there is a "pill pipeline from "florida to ky, wv" --The ONLY good news is the locals really arent taking care of this case. Which just caused LIGHTBULBS to go off-why am i calling the locals-i should call the special agents office. right?

:maddening: Seriously? That is so messed up. They should have at least taken your contact info in case you didn't call back tomorrow. They could have missed an important piece of info.:maddening:

It really is terrible. Sure they have my number -but I could have easily had info, blocked my number and never called back.. It is pitiful .

What happened to poor baby Aliayah? I hate it when I come to WS to get updates and see very little motion in the threads.... I really hope everyone isn't forgetting about this baby girl!!!! Praying for your safety little Aliayah!

This is just my own two cents but I am not buying the lawyer who is giving free services "creditable tip" from the lady he represented 10 years ago that says a man who had connections to the family took AL. It is my opinion that this lawyer is just another JB looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

Yes, but Christmas versus mug shot?

Agreed! I have thought since day one that the pics of Aliayah show a very sad baby, JMO. Plus the photo being from Christmas, not recent, AND in the Mother and Grandmother interview, Grandma refers to Aliayah at Christmas time... it really makes me wonder how long this poor little girl has been missing. I don't think she disappeared on the day mom called 911, again, JMO.

This is just my own two cents but I am not buying the lawyer who is giving free services "creditable tip" from the lady he represented 10 years ago that says a man who had connections to the family took AL. It is my opinion that this lawyer is just another JB looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

I am torn about this. I think it's beyond strange for a lawyer to go public with a statement like that, but at the same time I would think LE could easily confirm this - unless, of course he won't reveal the name of the tipster to LE.

Oh, precious Aliayah, I am still praying hard that you are safe and sound.

and if you're already gone...

I am praying the truth comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members