WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just my own two cents but I am not buying the lawyer who is giving free services "creditable tip" from the lady he represented 10 years ago that says a man who had connections to the family took AL. It is my opinion that this lawyer is just another JB looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

Very well could be. Seen it time and time again.

Not that we know of. The 2 missing women are from the same area and disappeared in 1999. They might be related by family to this child.

IIRC, RL is the grandson of Maxine & the nephew of Mary. Does anyone else remember reading this? Can't find the article where I read that, but will keep looking.

IIRC, RL is the grandson of Maxine & the nephew of Mary. Does anyone else remember reading this? Can't find the article where I read that, but will keep looking.

You are correct - I read the same thing - his grandmother and aunt.

I would like to see all 3 pictures, mom, alleged dad, and Baby A, side-by-side to compare facial features. May have to work on that in a few. You also have to keep in mind though that we do not know if she was missing the 4 teeth in that picture, changes the look of the lips and mouth area when teeth are missing.

He has the frowning mouth, but when I look at the pics of Aliayah, I see so much pain in her eyes... maybe it's just me. I sure hope so.

That's what I was trying to say - hers is sadness, his is probably anger. I wish we had more pictures of all of them. They change their hair color, hairstyle, facial hair to make themselves look different and harder to identify. And kids, especially that young, grow fast and change constantly.

That's what I was trying to say - hers is sadness, his is probably anger. I wish we had more pictures of all of them. They change their hair color, hairstyle, facial hair to make themselves look different and harder to identify. And kids, especially that young, grow fast and change constantly.

I agree with you - I wish there were more pics too, especially of little Aliayah. I am very concerned about the fact that the pics of her are so old considering how quickly babies change.

I am still looking for a link to a timeline if anyone can help - thanks!!!

Well I posted a comment about 10mins ago and it vanished into this air :waitasec:

I also think that there is a sadness in her eyes that should not be there. I've seen the look to many times in little ones who have seen and been exposed to things that no one should ever be. I hope that I am wrong.

Well I posted a comment about 10mins ago and it vanished into this air :waitasec:

I also think that there is a sadness in her eyes that should not be there. I've seen the look to many times in little ones who have seen and been exposed to things that no one should ever be. I hope that I am wrong.

I understand exactly how you feel. She looks so very sad, heartbroken, to me, and I also hope and pray I am wrong, for her sake.

Monday August 23, 2010

snip>

"The family of two women who have been missing since leaving for a Christmas shopping trip more than a decade ago are demanding action from police investigators.

Jacquelyn Rosen and Karl Hildebrand sent a letter last week to authorities urging them to conduct their investigations with more sincerity and seriousness."

more at the link: http://www.dailymail.com/News/statenews/201008230247

Doesn't sound like the family of the missing women were very pleased with LE. I certainly hope that they are conducting the case of little A with sincerity & seriousness.

still thinking about this... could the niece that he had the DV charge from be the daughter of this aunt that went missing? just curious...

still thinking about this... could the niece that he had the DV charge from be the daughter of this aunt that went missing? just curious...

That is possible, but I wouldn't know how to confirm. CJMajorGirl was doing some family research though - maybe we should ask her?

Monday August 23, 2010

snip>

"The family of two women who have been missing since leaving for a Christmas shopping trip more than a decade ago are demanding action from police investigators.

Jacquelyn Rosen and Karl Hildebrand sent a letter last week to authorities urging them to conduct their investigations with more sincerity and seriousness."

more at the link: http://www.dailymail.com/News/statenews/201008230247

Doesn't sound like the family of the missing women were very pleased with LE. I certainly hope that they are conducting the case of little A with sincerity & seriousness.

I agree!! -I hope that the FBI is doing a more thorough job for little Aliayah! I can understand why it is taking them so long to "solve" this! There are so many family members-and imo most have lengthy records :(

CJMajorGirl - do you know if the niece that RL chased with the ax is related to the missing women? TIA

Do we know for sure that Bio-Dad is the man in the Statesman Link?

Do we know for sure that Bio-Dad is the man in the Statesman Link?

No we don't. There are 3 EH's just in WV. MSM has not confirmed which one it is yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim