ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitnick for defense. Cut to commercial.

BTW, in civil trial, when you change venue, you also change judges.

I can't bring up the live feed today, my heart really isn't in this case.

I'm mostly on e-mail, trying to reach family in areas affected by Sandy.

Now CA's atty saying she is indigent, but there is no cost to have trial transferred except for a fee.

Mitnick mentions cost of travel for witnesses. They need to know the cost and if she can pay it.

Discussing a recent motion filed by Mitnik.

Mitnick did say he has no problem moving the trial, his only concern is for the cost.

Motion and cost will be discussed at the next hearing.

Judge will issue a ruling soon. End of hearing.

Lol, prosecutor doesn't object to change in Venue to Pensacola/Jax/Gainesville, but says defense should pay for it.

All my channels are covering sandy.
Can anyone update?
Can you see the snotty one?

All my channels are covering sandy.
Can anyone update?
Can you see the snotty one?

She wasn't there. Mr Greene complained about all the terrible people of Orange County who would be unable to conduct a fair trial for poor Casey.
No one can get over this case, media are still treating her like she's guilty
(duh) so it's essential to move to another venue.
Mr Mitnick for ZFG says that's fine, just make sure Casey is going to pay for all the expenses, it would be totally unfair to make the taxpayers foot the bill.

What was Mitnick trying to bring up at the end about missing audio tapes and Greene said he didn't want to discuss?

I was so glad that Mitnick stood up for the tax payers. If FCA wants to move the trial she should have to pay for it. Then here comes Diana Tennis and her big yap on IS about putting up a bond and whoever loses the case pays. **BIG EYE ROLL** No. FCA wants it she can darn well pay for it. I'm so sick of her getting special treatment. She could have avoided all of this BS by telling the truth. To this day she has never told the truth. I hope the judge slaps a huge denied on this junk. I know, I know she wont. FCA will get her selfish way.

I was so glad that Mitnick stood up for the tax payers. If FCA wants to move the trial she should have to pay for it. Then here comes Diana Tennis and her big yap on IS about putting up a bond and whoever loses the case pays. **BIG EYE ROLL** No. FCA wants it she can darn well pay for it. I'm so sick of her getting special treatment. She could have avoided all of this BS by telling the truth. To this day she has never told the truth. I hope the judge slaps a huge denied on this junk. I know, I know she wont. FCA will get her selfish way.

I agree.
Don't the defense get the same opportunity as before to examine jurors as to bias, before a civil case?

Here you go - and there isn't any reason why the defense should always get the most consideration. Something has to break that cycle.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-trial-hearing-venue-20121030,0,3974145.story

with video. Course I don't know why FCA's lawyers are claiming she can't get a fair trial - she was acquitted wasn't she? He is using doublespeak.

I have a feeling Judge Munyon will agree to move the case. That will take it off her plate, won't it?

I agree.
Don't the defense get the same opportunity as before to examine jurors as to bias, before a civil case?

Yes, they do. It's just bs as always in the case of FCA. :furious: Make's my blood boil.

What was Mitnick trying to bring up at the end about missing audio tapes and Greene said he didn't want to discuss?

I too hope someone chimes in with the answer.... I heard him say "she was braggin about the videos" and that's all.

I'd love to hear the Judge deny her wish to move the trial but I'm not counting that to be thr case. Everything has gone her way so far, I don' see any change. I can hope though.

I'd love to hear the Judge deny her wish to move the trial but I'm not counting that to be thr case. Everything has gone her way so far, I don' see any change. I can hope though.

Well, AZLawyer said it is very unusual to have a civil case moved. Gee, it was good enough for OJ to have his civil case heard by his peers, why not FCA?

Oh wait, I remember - it's because he was acquitted in his criminal case and found guilty in the civil. Is that what you are really worried about Mr. Greene? A big splot on your career portfolio? Particularly with all the working the media that you are doing?

First of all, Casey will never pay for anything. She will live off someone else the rest of her life if she can find someone stupid enough to let her.

I will not watch the civil trial. I have no interest in seeing that horse face sit there and be all smug because she got away with murder. I wanted to slap her so bad when she was laughing at Caylee's face morphing into a skeleton.

I too hope someone chimes in with the answer.... I heard him say "she was braggin about the videos" and that's all.

Oh Zsazsa - I saw that answer on the orlando sentinel clip I posted - now Green is claiming they don't exist - which of course M & M are questioning. This part is in the video.

From the OS site above,
Meanwhile, Gonzalez's lawyers have filed a motion asking Munyon to allow them to question Anthony about audio recordings they say she made.

Anthony referenced the recordings in a video diary that leaked online in January. Gonzalez's team wants them, but Anthony's lawyers say they don't have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror