Zodiac Killer

As stated, I think the Zoidac will end up like Jack the Ripper. In another 100 years everyone will still be speculating about the "known" suspects. I do not believe it is any of the "known" suspects, although I have at one time or another seen very convincing arguments about most of them.

After the identity of BTK was revealed, I became convinced that that Zodiac was probably a very similar story. In that I mean that while everyone is looking for the freak, the stand out crazy, Zodiac was likely simply going about his life which likely included a nuclear family. At least when he wasn't murdering people.

Also like BTK., he liked toying with the press and LE and I think would ultimately want his identity known when he died. However, I don't think his family would have wanted it known.

It's one thing to accuse a stepfather or a bio dad that was never part of your life, of being a sadistic serial killer. It is quite another, IMO, to admit that your dad, the man that raised you and that you loved, is one.

After living 58 years of my life without knowing I was adopted I recently had a phone conversation with the man that is listed on BC as my bio dad. He means nothing to me.No offense to him, he says he never knew about me and that may be true. I am not angry at him, he just means nothing. IF I were to find out he was a serial killer? Other than wondering if I might have inherited some of the "crazy" I cannot imagine it really being all that difficult to accept.

However, my "dad" the man that raised me, loved me and taught me so many things about life? The man, long since dead, whose examples of honesty and integrity I still try to live by? It would devastate me to find out that he had ever stolen $10 bucks in his lifetime, much less killed someone. Much less been a notorious serial killer.

I find it completely believable that the real Zodiacs child or children covered up whatever "proof" he left behind. Based on the timing and the age estimates, particularly if the Police Officers estimate was close he would almost certainly be dead by now. I don't think we will ever knonw the truth.
What an amazing post. Thanks are not enough

As stated, I think the Zoidac will end up like Jack the Ripper. In another 100 years everyone will still be speculating about the "known" suspects. I do not believe it is any of the "known" suspects, although I have at one time or another seen very convincing arguments about most of them.

After the identity of BTK was revealed, I became convinced that that Zodiac was probably a very similar story. In that I mean that while everyone is looking for the freak, the stand out crazy, Zodiac was likely simply going about his life which likely included a nuclear family. At least when he wasn't murdering people.

Also like BTK., he liked toying with the press and LE and I think would ultimately want his identity known when he died. However, I don't think his family would have wanted it known.

It's one thing to accuse a stepfather or a bio dad that was never part of your life, of being a sadistic serial killer. It is quite another, IMO, to admit that your dad, the man that raised you and that you loved, is one.

After living 58 years of my life without knowing I was adopted I recently had a phone conversation with the man that is listed on BC as my bio dad. He means nothing to me.No offense to him, he says he never knew about me and that may be true. I am not angry at him, he just means nothing. IF I were to find out he was a serial killer? Other than wondering if I might have inherited some of the "crazy" I cannot imagine it really being all that difficult to accept.

However, my "dad" the man that raised me, loved me and taught me so many things about life? The man, long since dead, whose examples of honesty and integrity I still try to live by? It would devastate me to find out that he had ever stolen $10 bucks in his lifetime, much less killed someone. Much less been a notorious serial killer.

I find it completely believable that the real Zodiacs child or children covered up whatever "proof" he left behind. Based on the timing and the age estimates, particularly if the Police Officers estimate was close he would almost certainly be dead by now. I don't think we will ever knonw the truth.

Great Post! By the way, you and I share some similar background in regards to our upbringing by our REAL FATHERS, as opposed to our biological Fathers.

Given Zodiac was an adult when he was killing and its been 40+ years, I think it's pretty safe to say he's dead now. I also think that after his death, his family discovered evidence in his belongings of what he had done and who he was, and they have no desire for their shame to become public.

I would plead for that family to come forward

If you were them and you found evidence after his death that he was Zodiac, would you come forward... or would you feel so full of shame and fear of the possible consequences for the non-involved family members - should it become public - that you would destroy the evidence you found?

I would ask for witness protection. I don't see why they couldn't give the family that in exchange for the evidence. I would make sure they included as much of my family as possible.

Tomorrow will be the 55th year anniversary of the Lake Berryessa killing. This past week I visited the crime scene and just thought I'd share some photos.
3c4770714f4c3ae58c3e5d22bfcafc28.jpg
7e2656676a1258aec90d17a36bd70faf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomorrow will be the 55th year anniversary of the Lake Berryessa killing. This past week I visited the crime scene and just thought I'd share some photos.
3c4770714f4c3ae58c3e5d22bfcafc28.jpg
7e2656676a1258aec90d17a36bd70faf.jpg

**SHUDDER** :scared:

Having a serial killer In your family is all the rage. I need to read this whole thread j admit i know little bit about it.
But I think this will be like jack the ripper. Somewhere down the line someone will realize oh I have a hanky of the zodiac and maybe dna. ...maybe another person will claim it's an uncle.
Heven just stopped one day. Is he in jail? Did he die? Did ufo'a take him....
Going to read the thread now.

That was the most frightening murder by Zodiac and quite different from the others-45th anniversary I believe. Thanks for the pictures.

I have read the thread and plan on checking out your site morth.
Some thoughts. If Z covered his finger tips with cement glue stuff. And disguised himself a bit. Who is to say his build wasn't faked.
The cop who "can"tie one guy to the celeb. Deaths that is totally crazy. But I would like to read more on it haha.
I figure maybe he did get scared maybe enough to move far away and killed again in a different style. I am curious about that man on the doe network with no prints. ...I think it is in one of the first few pages.
I think he is someone not Itruduced to us just yet. He simmering in the background. He may have pooked his head out. Then someone claimed so and so was Z....He would come out in a big way.
My thoughts so far.
Starting to get hooked now. Thank for that...

Yes 45th*** anniversary. Thank you for correcting my typo.

You're also welcome for the pictures.

I hate the way they put put these bogus Zodiac related 'news' stories. Russell Johnson was Zodiac?? It's silly really, and takes away from the seriousness of the case

Here's a pic

I love seeing morf change his mind because everytime he does it makes him look like more of a hack with how certain he was about the guy he previously thought it was followed up by a iam the foremost leader in zodiac with the best site make sure u go there..lmfao

I love seeing morf change his mind because everytime he does it makes him look like more of a hack with how certain he was about the guy he previously thought it was followed up by a iam the foremost leader in zodiac with the best site make sure u go there..lmfao

I don't think this Guy was Zodiac, therefore, I'm not 'changing my mind', I merely posted his pic because of this topic. While I don't claim to be the world's "foremost leader in Zodiac", I'll bet I know more than you about it. Check my posts on any Zodiac website, I've got a few favorite Suspects, my favorite of all is Ross Sullivan, and he has been for a while, so please, check your facts next time before you attack me.

I've noticed that those Zodiac police sketches are sometimes doctored to look like someone's pet suspect.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babs1966
Back