Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, I’ve been out in the garden all day. I come in and I post my wandering thoughts. Then I see all the pages, jump to the last page. Uh-oh. I know I’ve missed some kind of bombshell and the collateral damage. I’m afraid to relax and start reading from the beginning. I think I’ll make myself a nice cold Bloody Mary or two before I even begin. Headed toward the fridge.

IMO the purpose of the interview was to gain public sympathy didn't work for me. Don't believe most of the BS. The public was upset that he hadn't thanked searches - so low and behold shortly after he makes a statement thanking searchers - the public is upset that JH didn't protect Lucas and standing by EG so lets do an interview saying I had no knowledge of abuse or meth, and I am not talking to EG. Might increase the donations you are seeking this way. Sorry this is just the way I feel.

So I FLIPPED OUT when I first saw the headline. But then I read closer, and it looks like they are saying that as long as there are no findings, records won't be released, and that IF there are no findings in the future, records won't be released to the public. This was regarding a media organization's request for records.

IF she somehow skates, IF somehow there are "no findings" of child abuse, I will be grateful I don't live in KS where I'd have to work hard to control myself and keep from being a one woman riot on the streets.

Somebody at DCF isn’t trained to comment or how to handle crisis management. It’s idiotic. And irresponsible.

IMO the purpose of the interview was to gain public sympathy didn't work for me. Don't believe most of the BS. The public was upset that he hadn't thanked searches - so low and behold shortly after he makes a statement thanking searchers - the public is upset that JH didn't protect Lucas and standing by EG so lets do an interview saying I had no knowledge of abuse or meth, and I am not talking to EG. Might increase the donations you are seeking this way. Sorry this is just the way I feel.
You’re entitled. But I think he is trying to tell everyone what he knows and when he knew it. This was voluntary. No one forced him to do this at all.

Nancy grace was giving an update at the end of the live interview saying sources have said two autopsy’s have been done bringing LE back to the homes bathroom for search of evidence.

Interesting that they redid bathroom. That might indicate he died there. Again I have to stop and be patient and wait for charges and evidence. I can’t jump to conclusions.

I will listen to the recording of the podcast later today and try to transcribe more. Again, please forgive any errors in the live updates I was posting with @Tricia. Tricia and I both think that JH may have been medicated during this interview. He was eerily calm.

I would be medicated. And he’s been calm throughout. Might be his demeanor.

I will listen to the recording of the podcast later today and try to transcribe more. Again, please forgive any errors in the live updates I was posting with @Tricia. Tricia and I both think that JH may have been medicated during this interview. He was eerily calm.
I didn't listen, but based on everyone's updates, I had the same thought. It's definitely not unusual for someone going through the trauma he's going through to be on some anti anxiety meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX