Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know how to word - but if they did find some indication in his lungs that he drown - would someone who vomited in their sleep and aspirated show up the same as water in the lungs? Also would it be possible for that evidence to still be there after 3 months?

No. Imo chemical analysis would reveal two entirely separate compounds. They are COMPLETING very complicated tests. There’s no confusion there.

SPELL CHECK.

Last edited:
I didn't listen, but based on everyone's updates, I had the same thought. It's definitely not unusual for someone going through the trauma he's going through to be on some anti anxiety meds.

It’s not a judgment from @Tricia or me. It was just our speculation based on his demeanor and that he was speaking calmly. I agree that anti anxiety medication would be needed. I didn’t mean to imply that it would be a bad thing.

I am not sure what the hoopla is about the 10th or 11th, but perhaps there is evidence of an injury that occurred on that date that caused the eventual death. The neighbor saw him on the 11th, along with EG's sons. They indicated he was quiet and withdrawn. Perhaps something from the night before or early that day started his downward spiral. If that's the case, I am sickened even more.

From the Nancy Grace Podcast:

Nancy: What do you make of claims of relatives that they had observed your son, Lucas, covered in bruises in the past?

Jonathan: I know of one instance that can be explained; the other ones I'm not too sure but I definitely understand their concern and I also would have that concern.

He articulates his thoughts/answers much better than I previously assumed he would, HOWEVER, does he mean that he NOW understands their concerns because he definitely did not seem to before Lucas's death. In fact, it created a wedge previously. Emily and he were upset with family members and threatened that they would no longer be allowed to see Lucas due to their reporting those concerns to DCF and authorities, correct?

Exclusive: Lucas Hernandez’s father speaks out, no longer supports or believes former girlfriend, Emily Glass

It’s not a judgment from @Tricia or me. It was just our speculation based on his demeanor and that he was speaking calmly. I agree that anti anxiety medication would be needed. I didn’t mean to imply that it would be a bad thing.
My apologies, I wasn't implying you were making a judgment. I was just agreeing with you that it would make sense.

I am not sure what the hoopla is about the 10th or 11th, but perhaps there is evidence of an injury that occurred on that date that caused the eventual death. The neighbor saw him on the 11th, along with EG's sons. They indicated he was quiet and withdrawn. Perhaps something from the night before or early that day started his downward spiral. If that's the case, I am sickened even more.
I had a similar thought. We know (with certainty, I'd say) that he could not have passed away on the 10th or the 11th. Perhaps NG just didn't word things correctly to state that something happened to him on the 10th or 11th that led to him passing away. Even then, I still wonder where the info would come from...unless EG admitted to hurting him on that date, I would think it'd would be pretty hard to pinpoint the date of an injury to a living being, a week before death, that was then ALSO left outside for 3 months.
It will be interesting to see what comes from this info, and the accuracy.

NG asked him about the abuse claims family made and he says one could be explained but the not sure about the other - he understands their concern and he would of been concerned as well. WHAT - you were not concerned then you kept him from the people who reported the abuse.

Wow- many of us said we thought it happened earlier than Friday night or Saturday morning! I was convinced of it and honestly have had an awful time believing it occurred Friday night or early Saturday morning. I wonder about this now........

So, if this is true
What? I thought the LL saw him on the 16th, JH spoke with him on the 15th.

So did Jonathan lie about the Facetime on the 15th and the land lord had the wrong day he saw Lucas? What on earth?

NG asked him about the abuse claims family made and he says one could be explained but the not sure about the other - he understands their concern and he would of been concerned as well. WHAT - you were not concerned then you kept him from the people who reported the abuse.

Yes, there seems to be some revisionist history with some of JH’s new statements.

Right - "would have been"? As in now that he knows where bruises come from?

Ugh - never had a drink in my life but strongly considering hitting up Ima for some of hers.

Also - just listened to the WPD's 10am morning briefing, nothing there about Lucas.

So what did he think she was smoking in that bowl of hers- parsley?
This made me laugh. But, I expect he knew there was marijuana being smoked, but maybe not meth.

I had a roommate in college, who I considered a close friend, that was a meth user. She was pretty erratic at times, but I never equated it to hard drug use. It wasn't until some time later (at least a year) after we were no longer roommates, that I found out she was in rehab, and while her behavior did make some sense then, I was still shocked. Drug users can be pretty good at hiding it...especially if he only sees her 10 days a month.

Wow- many of us said we thought it happened earlier than Friday night or Saturday morning! I was convinced of it and honestly have had an awful time believing it occurred Friday night or early Saturday morning. I wonder about this now........

So, if this is true

So did Jonathan lie about the Facetime on the 15th and the land lord had the wrong day he saw Lucas? What on earth?

I don’t know anything that is reliable about FaceTime and date. As much as I thought he was dead before the 16th and said so. I’m going to wait for the best source that being evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces