Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know how to word - but if they did find some indication in his lungs that he drown - would someone who vomited in their sleep and aspirated show up the same as water in the lungs? Also would it be possible for that evidence to still be there after 3 months?
It's probably been answered, but it woul be vomit/bile in the lungs instead of water. They can also tell whether it was bath water, pond water, pool water, etc. if the conditions are right.

Last edited:
Ok I hope I don't get hate here...just looking at all angles. What about "dry drowning"? She left him in the tub without supervision, he got water in his lungs, vomited later on, acted fatigued, etc. She woke up in the morning and he was dead? Not doubting that she is evil whatsoever, but I have two young children and remember being absolutely horrified when I read an article about a young child dying from dry drowning, had never even known it was a "thing" before that day.

Ok I hope I don't get hate here...just looking at all angles. What about "dry drowning"? She left him in the tub without supervision, he got water in his lungs, vomited later on, acted fatigued, etc. She woke up in the morning and he was dead? Not doubting that she is evil whatsoever, but I have two young children and remember being absolutely horrified when I read an article about a young child dying from dry drowning, had never even known it was a "thing" before that day.

Hate is not allowed here. That is a scary thought, but it’s luckily very rare. And JH told NG that Lucas had been vomiting for a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX