Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 autopsy’s bring the police back to the home last night and word is, lucas’s death happened in the homes bathroom....

I’m going with, she drowned him!
This is what I thought since her statement was released. She detaild everything then glossed over "bath then bed". I really think that's it. Bleepity bleep bleep. ANGER.

BOLD, ITALIC and UNDERLINED by me

Key phrase there: no finding SO FAR. There isn't an autopsy report submitted yet and until that is done, they won't be able to release anything. I think it's pretty much a given that he died of either abuse or neglect, but rules are rules and it has to be official. I'm not anymore worried....not yet at least. Thanks so much for the article!

This statement redundant. They just confused things. It was stupid and irresponsible to comment at all.

I think she probably drowned him in the bathtub Friday night. She talked about the bathtub for a reason. I don’t think the 10th or 11th is correct at all... just stating what was said at the end of the podcast.

JMO
EG even brought in "giving bath" in some of her initial "stories" she was feeding LE when LE asked her for a timeline. So a bathtub may come into play afterall.

We all know how bits of truth sometimes enters into things.

NG sometimes is able to get inside scoop from her LE and lawyer connections she has built up over the years. Time will tell how accurate some of what we just heard may be.

I wish I could come up with the top three situations in Lucas’ life when his fate could have been successfully altered. What could have been the catalyst to change history where Lucas would be still be together with his loving family as destiny. I’m going to ponder this fantasy for awhile.

My big question is - how would NG have this information prior to local MSM? They're so in-tune with this case that my phone blows up with notifications on every little thing. Hopefully we'll get some updates soon.

ETA: There is a bank robbery that just happened so that may be where attention is (info per local MSM), but I would still think this news would have been available prior to that happening.

JMO
This is JMO but I dont believe all we are being told. Think about it. This is his son and she is the only one who can possibly provide information about what happened. Are we really to believe he was this patient with her all along and only when she started to get ready to get things "off her chest" he would patiently stand back and wait till she was ready?

Sorry but I think we are being fed some BS. JMO of course.

Give everyone credit. He didn’t have to do the interview. He could have remained quiet. I think he’s trying to keep the public informed.

Certainly he’s made mistakes. I have some pretty devastating ones, but it was easier to keep them to myself than when I had to admit them to friends. That was hard.

**NEW** from @timpotter59: No finding of child abuse means no state records released after Lucas' body is found kansas.com/news/local/cri… #ReadLocal #ICTcrime

kansasdotcom on Twitter

So I FLIPPED OUT when I first saw the headline. But then I read closer, and it looks like they are saying that as long as there are no findings, records won't be released, and that IF there are no findings in the future, records won't be released to the public. This was regarding a media organization's request for records.

IF she somehow skates, IF somehow there are "no findings" of child abuse, I will be grateful I don't live in KS where I'd have to work hard to control myself and keep from being a one woman riot on the streets.

I don't even know how to word - but if they did find some indication in his lungs that he drown - would someone who vomited in their sleep and aspirated show up the same as water in the lungs? Also would it be possible for that evidence to still be there after 3 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member