Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That seems unwise imo.
I don't get it. I actually love Nancy Grace because she fights for the victims,but WHY all the interviews right now, so soon??
NG being a former prosecutor,certainly knows of the potential in jeopardizing this case. It would be devastating for Lucas to not have a fair chance at receiving justice!!

I don't get it. I actually love Nancy Grace because she fights for the victims,but WHY all the interviews right now, so soon??
NG being a former prosecutor,certainly knows of the potential in jeopardizing this case. It would be devastating for Lucas to not have a fair chance at receiving justice!!
One word - ratings.

The 10th or 11th is coming from a little blurb at the end of the podcast.The podcast is of course taped a small update comes in about two autopsies being done and a search being done last night and being on the scene now at Lucas house.The 10th or 11th is coming from the autopsy according to NG

We know that is incorrect. The landlord spoke with him on the 16th, and wasn't it around the 12th he was outside with the neighbor kids?

I think she probably drowned him in the bathtub Friday night. She talked about the bathtub for a reason. I don’t think the 10th or 11th is correct at all... just stating what was said at the end of the podcast.

It’s my guess no one but the DA has any results. Those are being protected for leaks. This is a very stupid thing for DCF to even comment on. Unless report shows nothing. And I seriously doubt that.

I think it’s irresponsible for DCF to say anything.
They are just trying to cover their own backs,since they never had Lucas back.

JMO
This is JMO but I dont believe all we are being told. Think about it. This is his son and she is the only one who can possibly provide information about what happened. Are we really to believe he was this patient with her all along and only when she started to get ready to get things "off her chest" he would patiently stand back and wait till she was ready?

Sorry but I think we are being fed some BS. JMO of course.

Again, I’m very behind but if Hatfield calls BS then I’m agreeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member