Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait - "farther than he thought" - but didn't he just say he's flabbergasted that she did it? If he didn't believe she did it until after the body was found, then how could the body have been found further out than he thought it was?

Yes I didn’t like the way he said that at first but then he said when he drove out there for the first time he didn’t think it was that far out of town but then realized how remote it was.

Per JH, the autopsy will be completed today or tomorrow. No exact time given to him. LE has not told JH why EG is NOT being held. JH always has felt Lucas' presence. They had a very close bond since he was born. His lungs were underdeveloped and he had to spend 6 weeks in the NICU and they found out he had a cleft palate. Lucas had a feeding tube and a special bottle.

Sorry, I think it was something like he didn't realize how far out of town that road was or something.

But I agree with you that he should have just said he couldn't believe he dumped Lucas' body anywhere.
That makes sense, thank you.

(I hope I didn't sound argumentative with you - I'm having a hard time keeping my reactions to myself lol)

That makes sense, thank you.

(I hope I didn't sound argumentative with you - I'm having a hard time keeping my reactions to myself lol)

No, you didn't. I'm transcribing with @Tricia's help. Please forgive any mistakes. We're trying to get the major points. Luckily, when the podcast is available for all of us later, we can all listen and clarify anything that was missed.

Per JH, the autopsy will be completed today or tomorrow. No exact time given to him. LE has not told JH why EG is NOT being held. JH always has felt Lucas' presence. They had a very close bond since he was born. His lungs were underdeveloped and he had to spend 6 weeks in the NICU and they found out he had a cleft palate. Lucas had a feeding tube and a special bottle.

Why EG is being held? Is she currently being held?

BOLD, ITALIC and UNDERLINED by me

Key phrase there: no finding SO FAR. There isn't an autopsy report submitted yet and until that is done, they won't be able to release anything. I think it's pretty much a given that he died of either abuse or neglect, but rules are rules and it has to be official. I'm not anymore worried....not yet at least. Thanks so much for the article!
Thank you! Exactly my thought when I read the article!

I'm FINALLY able to listen to part 2

I haven't read the article yet.....but I'm thinking and hoping that this only means because Lucas' COD, per official autopsy report, hasn't been released yet and since they don't yet have proof of abuse (gag me with a chainsaw) they can't release the records. I really doubt DCF would get any autopsy results before the final report is complete but who knows at this point.

It’s my guess no one but the DA has any results. Those are being protected for leaks. This is a very stupid thing for DCF to even comment on. Unless report shows nothing. And I seriously doubt that.

I think it’s irresponsible for DCF to say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257