Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there is no finding so far that he died as a result of abuse or neglect, the state says it can't release information about its past contact with Lucas.

BOLD, ITALIC and UNDERLINED by me

Key phrase there: no finding SO FAR. There isn't an autopsy report submitted yet and until that is done, they won't be able to release anything. I think it's pretty much a given that he died of either abuse or neglect, but rules are rules and it has to be official. I'm not anymore worried....not yet at least. Thanks so much for the article!

JH only knows EG’s story about finding Lucas dead in bed from talking to Marshburn. He only talked to her right before she went out Marshburn for their drive.

JMO
IMO he had to have talked to her a lot before that drive asking her for more information about what happened the day he disappeared. So was she lying to him all along or did he get her to admit anything before that day she drove with the PI?

Because if she was lying to him all along then surely he would be upset with her lying to him all along like she lied to everyone else.

JMO
IMO he had to have talked to her a lot before that drive asking her for more information about what happened the day he disappeared. So was she lying to him all along or did he get her to admit anything before that day she drove with the PI?

Because if she was lying to him all along then surely he would be upset with her lying to him all along like she lied to everyone else.

He says she stuck to her story but the day before when JH was there with EG and the PI that he started picking up on her body language and felt maybe she really did have something to do with this. The morning of the drive she called JH and crying and felt bad. He said it seemed like she was ready to get things off her chest.

NG is asking Joe Scott Morgan about the autopsy report. Morgan says it's unfortunate that it took 3 months to find Lucas and he knows they're waiting for final toxicology results. He's commenting on the bleaching of Lucas' hair. He thinks they might find residual amounts of meth in Lucas' hair since EG admitted to smoking meth. He says hair holds on to things.

NG asks if JH thinks Lucas was found dead in his bed. JH says he doesn't know and he would prefer to wait for the final autopsy report to see what LE says.

He says he had no knowledge of EG smoking meth. He asked her why she didn't call 911. That still bothers him. She just kept saying she panicked.

NG: Why would EG have disposed of Lucas way out there?

JH says he doesn't know. He says it's pretty far out, farther than he thought.
Wait - "farther than he thought" - but didn't he just say he's flabbergasted that she did it? If he didn't believe she did it until after the body was found, then how could the body have been found further out than he thought it was?

Wait - "farther than he thought" - but didn't he just say he's flabbergasted that she did it? If he didn't believe she did it until after the body was found, then how could the body have been found further out than he thought it was?

Sorry, I think it was something like he didn't realize how far out of town that road was or something.

But I agree with you that he should have just said he couldn't believe EG dumped Lucas' body anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06