Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is someone going to provide a link to the NG podcast today?? Pretty please with alcohol on top!! I don't drink,but this case is driving me to it. I cannot read the article,so I need help understanding it. If they have found that Lucas just died from the flu,I will be broken-hearted. It seems NO ONE wants to bring things down on the witches head.
Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

Exactly. I urge anyone who is not seeing through JH to re-listen to his interviews in the beginning- really listen. There was so much anger directed at this family, even an accusation that someone in the family might have kidnapped Lucas! He wouldn't hear of anyone blaming Emily.

Let's just pretend Emily told the truth about finding Lucas deceased in bed. I'll even go one step further and say that he died from the flu, which wasn't her fault. So, if this is the case (again, we're pretending here, to play Devil's advocate). Why in the heck go through hiding his body, concocting up a kidnapping story or he might have wandered off story? Why not do what all other parents would do right away, and call 911? Her actions speak louder than words to me. She had something to hide, and she lied for over three months that she didn't know what happened to him or where he was. All along, she knew where Lucas' body was placed.

I could understand Jonathan supporting her, if say, she did the right thing, called 911 right away, and they accused her of something that he just didn't believe that she would do. If there had never been suspicious bruises on him before, if he didn't look starved in the last few photos- many of those photos were taken before he got sick with the flu. However, most of the adults that reported the abuse have had children before and know kids get bruises, cuts, and scrapes from playing. Concussions happen, too, they're kids and some play rough, or some sports can cause kids to get concussed more than others (football, hockey, softball/baseball and soccer- yes, soccer). So these adults are fools, they know the difference between normal children's bruises vs abuse.

To me, the people that reported the abuse weren't witless lemmings- they knew Lucas and loved him. They saw obvious changes in him, he tried in his own way to explain what was happening in a five year old's way. They saw and tried to document the abuse- called the cops, took photos, called DCF. They did everything right, yet nothing was done to save this poor child by only those who had control over whether or not the case got action taken against the abusers or dismissed without any findings of abuse.

So with all of this, with everything presented to Jonathan by many many people from all angles. he chose to believe the one person who could have prevented all of this craziness and grief that the family has lived through for three and a half months, by simply calling 911 if he truly did pass away in his sleep. There would have been no need to hide Lucas' body, if there was nothing to hide and Emily was innocent.

So, I am sorry if I just can't muster any sympathy for Jonathan for believing her. I feel terrible that he lost a son, and I am sure this is hitting him like a ton of bricks, waves of emotions coming and going. Yet, I still wonder why his anger hasn't been tossed in Emily's direction just yet, that we can see. He was so openly angry towards his own family and others when Lucas' first disappeared and maintained his support of her all along. So, yeah, he's not on my father of the year list.

Have to agree with one exception. The first grieving stage is denial. He had been in denial I think because she lied to him probably from their first hello.

I know even after a long term marriage for months I believed my husband when he said he wasn’t cheating. It took awhile to see proof and to trust my gut to realize he was lying.

And with JH he believed her. He loved and provided for her.
Then I think the denial that Lucas could be dead came roaring to the surface and he blamed anyone but the woman he loved. And he was dealing with shock.

I don’t like my conclusions but I can understand them. I don’t however understand the pure self centered evil that exists in EG.

SHE KNEW HIS Tiny body WAS DECOMPOSING UNDER THAT ROAD FOR 96 Days. Yet she observed an entire city struggle. That I don’t get.

And as much as I understand her mental health, it’s beyond my capability to understand no perhaps accept how anyone can actually do it.

JH says he is shocked (I'm paraphrasing.). He says this is difficult to process. The last time he saw EG was when he was with David Marshburn. He's confused about why EG is out of jail. He thought she wouldn't be. LE hasn't told him anything.

JH is in disbelief that EG would ever do this. It’s not easy for him to process.

Last time he saw EG is when he was talking to David Mashburn. He is confused why EG is out of jail right now.

NG: What is it that attracted you to EG when you first met?

JH: She was a very attractive girl. It was effortless. It seemed like we had known each other much longer.

NG: Did she seem like a good mother to you?

JH: Um, she did.

NG: Jonathan, did you know that DM was taking EG out in her car and secretly recording her while looking for Lucas?

JH: No, I did not. (Then he said something about how they couldn't get anything out of EG for a few hours.)

JH: I started to see that EG may know something.

NG: What do you mean?

JH: Just her demeanor and her body language. She seemed to be running things through her mind before speaking.

Jo admitted her mistakes, Emily admitted she is a piece of *advertiser censored*, I only hope that JH can admit to his part in Lucas's life, besides being a "great dad."
It’s in the middle of the night here but I had nightmares so thought I might quickly read a bit to catch up.
I just burst out laughing at “Emily admitted she’s a piece of *advertiser censored*”

I'm FINALLY able to listen to part 2
They have preliminary autopsy results in my opinion because they would have performed the autopsy shortly after Lucas' body was found. They would not have toxicology results back yet, however. My question is did the ME release the preliminary autopsy findings to DCFS? Because if so, then I don't think this is good news.

I haven't read the article yet.....but I'm thinking and hoping that this only means because Lucas' COD, per official autopsy report, hasn't been released yet and since they don't yet have proof of abuse (gag me with a chainsaw) they can't release the records. I really doubt DCF would get any autopsy results before the final report is complete but who knows at this point.

EG was crying on the phone to JH saying, "I'm sorry, I don't know how you could ever love me."

JH says he was trying not to freak out and told her it would all be okay and she needed to work with David. He tells Nancy he's working with David.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876