Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He says she stuck to her story but the day before when JH was there with EG and the PI that he started picking up on her body language and felt maybe she really did have something to do with this. The morning of the drive she called JH and crying and felt bad. He said it seemed like she was ready to get things off her chest.

JMO
This is JMO but I dont believe all we are being told. Think about it. This is his son and she is the only one who can possibly provide information about what happened. Are we really to believe he was this patient with her all along and only when she started to get ready to get things "off her chest" he would patiently stand back and wait till she was ready?

Sorry but I think we are being fed some BS. JMO of course.

It’s my guess no one but the DA has any results. Those are being protected for leaks. This is a very stupid thing for DCF to even comment on. Unless report shows nothing. And I seriously doubt that.

I think it’s irresponsible for DCF to say anything.
I totally agree with you. I have no faith in anything they say out there anyway.

2 autopsy’s bring the police back to the home last night and word is, lucas’s death happened in the homes bathroom....

I’m going with, she drowned him!
Is this what was said on NG?!

If he died in the bathroom, no matrer the memhod, that's going to directly contridict her finding him dead in bed. Will make the charges easier to stick, even without an official COD.

JMO
This is JMO but I dont believe all we are being told. Think about it. This is his son and she is the only one who can possibly provide information about what happened. Are we really to believe he was this patient with her all along and only when she started to get ready to get things "off her chest" he would patiently stand back and wait till she was ready?

Sorry but I think we are being fed some BS. JMO of course.
Gotta say I agree with you, here. His reactions don't seem to be typical of a protective parent. IMHO.

2 autopsy’s bring the police back to the home last night and word is, lucas’s death happened in the homes bathroom....

I’m going with, she drowned him!
My stomach just jumped into my throat. I don’t know if I have the courage to know how she actually killed him. But what I am imagining right now is pretty horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257