Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Stephan also searches Sevoflurane on two different dates
2/12/2024 and 02/14/2024. Sevofurane is a volatile anesthetic that provides hypnosis amnesia, analgesia, akinesia,
and autonomic blockade during surgical and procedural inter ventions. Clinical uses incude inhalational induction of
general anesthesia in neonatal and pediatric patients secondary to IVs. This information was obtained by Google. It is
unknown why Stephan would be searching this item using the search terms of "show up in drug test", when he wasn't attempting to get a job or he didn`t have any children that were having surgery. "

THIS SECTION RANG HUGE ALARM BELLS FOR ME.
WHAT? SEVOFLURANE????

My money is on it being stolen from poodle breeders, if SS did use it..

"Stephan also searches Sevoflurane on two different dates
2/12/2024 and 02/14/2024. Sevofurane is a volatile anesthetic that provides hypnosis amnesia, analgesia, akinesia,
and autonomic blockade during surgical and procedural inter ventions. Clinical uses incude inhalational induction of
general anesthesia in neonatal and pediatric patients secondary to IVs. This information was obtained by Google. It is
unknown why Stephan would be searching this item using the search terms of "show up in drug test", when he wasn't attempting to get a job or he didn`t have any children that were having surgery. "

THIS SECTION RANG HUGE ALARM BELLS FOR ME.
WHAT? SEVOFLURANE????

My money is on it being stolen from poodle breeders, if SS did use it..
wow you could be right cant see any doctor prescribing this for him

Last edited:
I don’t care that police can’t find evidence to charge her. I am unable to applaud this fact given the evidence is quite clear she sent her child to bed with a grown man. Repeatedly. I don’t know how that isn’t child abuse / neglect or endangerment. But it’s not my call to make. She has to live with herself. I hope her sleep was worth it for her.
Whole lot of weird coincidences here.

“Later during the interview, I showed a photograph that was located in Stephan’s phone of a nude female in a bathroom. Angelica identified the person in the photograph as her, which she did not give him permission to take those pictures..”

***then suddenly***

“Jennifer text Madeline’s father about not wanting her to be filmed underneath bathroom doors. Jennifer stated she had just heard a story about someone filming in bathrooms on an airplane.”

Sure, Jan.

From Mack the Knife's research:
"Texts between SS and JS indicate SS sometimes gave MS an unnecessary dose of her medicine (68)"

So JS knew SS was basically drugging MS, absolutely shameful.
Thanks for elaborating on that KooshBall…… sadly one more disturbing element in this case of JS, SS, and the death of JS’ daughter MS.

Considering that latest disclosure, coupled with JS apparent repeated requests for MS to go ‘sleep’ in bed with SS - those factors alone IMO seem to constitute probable cause to charge JS for some offense. And weren’t there also recent revelations that apparently JS and SS were supposedly no longer themselves ‘intimate’? And JS was stating there was an estrangement developing in their own relationship? SMH. Call me stunned with the latest in this case. This poor dear child. :( IANAL. MOO

Considering that latest disclosure, coupled with JS apparent repeated requests for MS to go ‘sleep’ in bed with SS - those factors alone IMO seem to constitute probable cause to charge JS for some offense.

I think the most critical phrase here is "seem to".

While folks on the outside looking in, seem to be completely convinced JS is guilty of criminal conduct, the folks on the INSIDE with all access to all evidence & interviews that are not available to the public, have now stated there is no evidence of criminal conduct on JS part.

While I do think she's guilty of unknowingly making a terrible choice in bringing SS into her & MS's life, I'll accept the word of LE that she is not guilty of any criminal conduct as it pertains to the abuse or the death of her child.

"Sources told Channel 9′s Shannon Butler that Jennifer Soto has done nothing criminal so far, so she will not face charges. ... Deputies have not found any evidence to charge her at this time." Madeline Soto case: Police have no plans to charge Jennifer Soto, sources say

I'm glad to hear there isn't any evidence she knew, she facilitated, she allowed, she offered up, and all the other awful things folks have accused her of.

jmo
at this time. Doesn't mean evidence doesn't exist or it won't appear at some point in future. If she did any of those things as some have speculated, it is my fervent hope that evidence of it will come to light one day.

I think the most critical phrase here is "seem to".

While folks on the outside looking in, seem to be completely convinced JS is guilty of criminal conduct, the folks on the INSIDE with all access to all evidence & interviews that are not available to the public, have now stated there is no evidence of criminal conduct on JS part.

While I do think she's guilty of unknowingly making a terrible choice in bringing SS into her & MS's life, I'll accept the word of LE that she is not guilty of any criminal conduct as it pertains to the abuse or the death of her child.
Respectfully, and sadly, I am reminded of the old criminal and civil legal adage - it is one thing to know or suspect something, and it can be another to be able to prove it in a court of law beyond a reasonable doubt.

I tend to believe in the latter in this case. And that is the precise reason I used the term ‘seem to’. And also hoping that perhaps a new District Attorney and / or prosecutor will have cause to review this matter further. Maybe additional evidence or testimony in the SS case will arise. And before the statute of limitations on any possible crimes expire. MOO

Hand and foot bags may be the bags they attach to murder vic hands and feet to preserve evidence? Just a thought.

I think JS has lied through her teeth and I do believe she knows more than she has shared with Le. I will say she seems interested in protecting herself and SS but never her daughter imo.

It’s odd that SS said he didn’t start this. He doesn’t call out JS. So if he didn’t start this, then who else aside JS could have and why??

Why did Js speak with CS about filming under a bathroom door exactly?? This is madness! She clearly knew this was a concern. So why right then doesn’t she call the police?? Why not right then eradicate him from their lives?? Instead what does she do? Sends her kid. To bed with him. Unbelievable!!
I agree 100% the JS convo about filming under bathroom door is highly suggestive that JS had concerns but didn't do anything to address them.

as to SS saying "I didn't start this" if not a reference to JS (which I think was backed up by the emails with parents blaming JS). If he wasn't referring to JS, I hope he wasn't implying that somehow MS was responsible. Pedos always seem to want to blame the child, "she touched me" She flirted with me" "I couldn't help myself" "I'm only human" blah blah blah.

This excerpt from p. 67-68 is interesting. Sure would like to see these other messages.

Upon reviewing Jennifer’s cellular phone download, the following was observed:

Jennifer would set an alarm at 0730 hours, on days that she would bring Madeline to school. There were messages between Jennifer and Stephan on 02/25/2024, starting at 2339 hours, that stated the following:

• 02/25/2024 at 2339 hours: Jennifer text Stephan "Make sure she goes to bed right now"
  • 02/25/2024 at 2339 hours: Stephan replies "Ok sweetie, goodnight"
  • 02/25/2024 at 2339 hours: Jennifer replies "Goodnight"
  • 02/25/2024 at 2340 hours: Stephan texts Jennifer "She’s built her nest and she`s settling in now"
  • 02/25/2024 at 2340 hours: Jennifer replies "Ok good"
These messages confirm what Jennifer stated during interviews, that Stephan and Madeline were alone in his bedroom prior to her death the following morning. On 02/25/2024, Jennifer set her cellular phone on a wireless charger at 2354 hours. On 02/26/2024, Jennifer set an alarm to go off at 0900 hours. The alarm was removed from the notifications while still on the wireless charger. On 02/26/2024, at 0919 hours, Jennifer’s cellular phone was physically removed from the wireless charger. This is consistent with her daily activities with removing the alarm notifications, or snoozing the alarm. There were several other messages between her and Stephan regarding Madeline sleeping in the same room together. There was also text messages between Stephan and Jennifer claiming Stephan gave Madeline an extra dose of her medication when it was not necessary.

I agree 100% the JS convo about filming under bathroom door is highly suggestive that JS had concerns but didn't do anything to address them.

as to SS saying "I didn't start this" if not a reference to JS (which I think was backed up by the emails with parents blaming JS). If he wasn't referring to JS, I hope he wasn't implying that somehow MS was responsible. Pedos always seem to want to blame the child, "she touched me" She flirted with me" "I couldn't help myself" "I'm only human" blah blah blah.
In other times, not that far away, it wasn't always the Pedos who considered the victim the instigator but family and outsiders as well, looking down on children subjected not just to the abuse of the Pedo but disdain and judgement from other adults who learned of it. It's little wonder children don't tell.

[Snips by me for focus:]
It’s odd that SS said he didn’t start this. He doesn’t call out JS. So if he didn’t start this, then who else aside JS could have and why??
Yea he keeps doing weird hint-hinting, my guess would be that he'd had in-person conversations with his parents that he is alluding to. I do think he's referring to JS, but I have no idea what her starting this could mean. As far as I know, no one suspects JS of, like, coercing SS into abusing MS.
Why did Js speak with CS about filming under a bathroom door exactly?? This is madness! She clearly knew this was a concern. So why right then doesn’t she call the police?? Why not right then eradicate him from their lives?? Instead what does she do? Sends her kid. To bed with him. Unbelievable!!
She wasn't speaking to CS, she was speaking to Maddie's dad Tyler. They didn't give the actual texts so who knows what she specifically said, but when asked about it she explained that she had read a story about it happening on an airplane, and that's why she was talking about it.

It's possible it means something, but I think when you start to dig through massive amounts of data (all of JS's texts, all of SS's internet searches, etc.) you will inevitably find coincidences or things that look more significant than they are. I've got no opinion on this one's significance.

[Snips by me for focus:]

Yea he keeps doing weird hint-hinting, my guess would be that he'd had in-person conversations with his parents that he is alluding to. I do think he's referring to JS, but I have no idea what her starting this could mean. As far as I know, no one suspects JS of, like, coercing SS into abusing MS.

She wasn't speaking to CS, she was speaking to Maddie's dad Tyler. They didn't give the actual texts so who knows what she specifically said, but when asked about it she explained that she had read a story about it happening on an airplane, and that's why she was talking about it.

It's possible it means something, but I think when you start to dig through massive amounts of data (all of JS's texts, all of SS's internet searches, etc.) you will inevitably find coincidences or things that look more significant than they are. I've got no opinion on this one's significance.
Plus it did happen, in September 2023.

having a hard time reconciling a woman who heard about a random person being filmed under a bathroom door and it concerned her so much she made mention of it to MS's father and yet is the same woman who nonchalantly sends her barely teenaged daughter to go share a bed with her own boyfriend, who coincidently was found to have filmed a roommate under the roommate's bedroom door.

the irony is not lost on me.

“During the interview, Jennifer Soto continuously protected Stephan Sterns, was questioned about why she prioritizes Stephan Sterns over (Madeline), and even at one point referred to the ‘sex stuff as not evil but the murder of (Madeline) as ‘evil,’” an arrest report stated.

No longer defensible by any stretch of the imagination, sorry not sorry.

“Jennifer Soto did not show the same level of emotion or care in regards to (Madeline’s) ongoing victimization by Stephan Sterns than she did her disappearance. It appeared to me that she has already accepted that the victimization was happening and her emotion appeared fictitious,” the report noted, according to WESH.

“During the interview, Jennifer Soto continuously protected Stephan Sterns, was questioned about why she prioritizes Stephan Sterns over (Madeline), and even at one point referred to the ‘sex stuff as not evil but the murder of (Madeline) as ‘evil,” the report says.
Madeline Soto’s mother suggested sexual abuse involving daughter was 'not evil,' new docs show

This from her interview with LE days AFTER the SS CSAM had been found involving MS and the same day her daughter's body was found. um excuse me? and this woman continued to defend the man. CONTINUED TO DEFEND HER CHILD'S ONGOING RAPIST AND MURDERER

Fork please. The past two days have caused me to step, nay LEAP, off the fence I kept trying to straddle to see JS as a victim. No more. This woman should be in the jail next to her man. MOO JMO

She knew. I’d bet every cent in my accounts.
Also, yes Jen, raping a child IS evil. Continuously raping a child, filming and distributing it IS evil.

It’s interesting he ended up with a woman who thinks that child rape is not evil. I wonder how that topic came up, or if SS just sensed JS would not protect Maddie.

Obviously MOO

“During the interview, Jennifer Soto continuously protected Stephan Sterns, was questioned about why she prioritizes Stephan Sterns over (Madeline), and even at one point referred to the ‘sex stuff as not evil but the murder of (Madeline) as ‘evil,’” an arrest report stated.

No longer defensible by any stretch of the imagination, sorry not sorry.
I wish I believed in an afterlife. Because if there aren't any further charges pressed, then I genuinely believe that there is going to be a failure of justice in this case, and I want everyone who tortured this child to face judgment.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cassie1678
Back