Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not positive about this, but I believe it was said that the dogs were put downstairs whenever they were left home alone. I'm guessing it was because they had a bit of separation anxiety, but it did sound like they might get destructive if left on their own upstairs. As for the father, I think he's maybe living in a fairy tale world. My guess there is that LE had told him that they had evidence that MT had been doing homework that evening, and he told the press that she had gotten home and was doing homework late in the evening. I really do think this all makes perfect sense when looked at it as a completed puzzle, but right now we're still missing too many pieces. MOO

Don’t forget the 10 pm pic she supposedly sent.

But they interviewed WC five times? Polygraph? I dunno ....

I also think people discount coincidence too easily. After due diligence rules out what seems like a an obvious connection, you have to let it go and keep digging. People should always be highly suspicious of their being coincidences ... but they do happen.

<modsnipped not necessary>

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite all the conflicting info about whether or not she returned from her room and was doing homework there is one thing that stands out:

Her mom’s clearly stated position that she does not believe Molly returned home that night. If there had been some indication that she had returned home, apparently that information was not shared with her mother or what they once thought to be true re: returning home has since been proven false.

LE has spoken to over 200 people. Presumably to everyone in her contacts list, her friends lists on social media, etc. If everyone who spoke to her on the night of the 18th said she stopped responding / opening messages by 10pm, LE will have a strong idea about what time something happened. If her best girl friends all independently said usually Mollie texted with them until 1am but that night no one heard from her after 9:45pm, they have data to work with. The only information released was from her bf, mom, brother, and the one friend who spoke to Fox news and said Mollie didn't send her normal "Fact of the Day" snap on the morning of 7/19.

LE may not be releasing the information if one person is saying they spoke to her at midnight and every single other person interviewed claim contact stopped at 10pm (or earlier). That would be a good reason to not release a timeline - if someone's story clearly did not match up with everyone else's.

You can’t plant a ping in case your wondering.
Maybe it was thrown there?
I think they scoured the property but maybe it got missed. Wouldn’t be the first time. I don’t know is there’s metal on a Fitbit or plastic painted components or actual metal where a metal detector might help find it.

I am intrigued by the wind farm project that was brought up and the pdf that was posted showing the location of the turbines. The project is quite large and is not too far from Brooklyn. I would have to imagine if that project is currently in the works, it would bring in many temp/contracted employees from outside of the area. I work for a company that provides skilled labor and often when we send employees out on projects hotels get filled up quickly and sometimes we have to go several towns over to find vacancy.

The hotel in Brooklyn would likely be utilized by these workers. I am just brainstorming on what would bring someone to Brooklyn if this was a stranger abduction. If you were living in a hotel it'd be reasonable that you might go driving around in your off time looking for things to do, places to eat, etc.

I included the hotel on the map I created and attached that wind farm picture with the hotel. I'll relink the map in this thread for anyone who may want to view it without digging back through previous threads.

Possible Eye Witness Sightings of MT - Google My Maps

ETA: Click on the pins for more info/pics.

Last edited:
I thought he opened it then went to bed. Anyone else chime in? Thanks
She messaged someone around 7 p.m., station WOI reported, and around 10 o’clock that night, Jack opened a picture from her on Snapchat — a selfie that seemed to be sent from inside, with a caption — though it’s unclear when the message was sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xtension