Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the idea is the fitbit could be somewhere in those fields or woods, undiscovered. The perp might not have known it was going to rain and storm and go undiscovered for weeks.
LE has their work cut out for them. My fitbit's charge just barely makes it from Monday-Friday. I have to charge it every weekend. Once it loses it charge, it's basically a big piece of plastic.

Thank you
I have been here from the beginning and I cant keep up.
Happy to help out when I can
It's all for Mollie

You always do help!!! You;re the best!

No kidding. That would be about 21,000 posts. If someone has a question, there are probably 100 people who could quickly answer it for them and most posters wouldn't mind doing it. If it bothers someone, scroll past and let someone else answer.

Exactly. I mean it;s not like there's a ton to talk about anyhow. I just roll by quickly if it doesn't interest me. I;m not going to get annoyed with people who don;t have time to go through the entire thread.

BTW guys? If you find interesting new media links, can you post them in the media thread? people say that's the best way to get caught up quickly but it wonlt work if we don;t put the links there.

What is the ONE question you would ask LE about this case if you knew they would give you an answer?

What is the timeline.

I think the idea is the fitbit could be somewhere in those fields or woods, undiscovered. The perp might not have known it was going to rain and storm and go undiscovered for weeks.
Is it possible the perp buried/threw into water the Fitbit first( where it made it's last ping because of it's closeness to the phone) and then did the same thing to the phone in another later location ?

FACT: MT did NOT return home to her Mother's house, where she had a bedroom,that night.
UNKNOWN: There is no proof one way or another that she returned home to the BFs house where she was staying that night.

LE must know if she spent the night at BF's. I'd imagine the bed would look slept in, morning dishes, wet shower... I feel they MUST be able to say with enough certainty if she slept there?

There is post on here (somewhere) that lists by bullet points all the knowns in the case so far. A bunch of WSers put it together..going off on a hunt to find it. I think I was being a bit overambitious expecting everyone to read so much...sorry!! I'll blame it on my OCD...:)

Thank you Massguy and thesaint for your knowledge on car searches (and anybody else who provided info after the thread closed!!!!!)

It is very impressive that LE brings in a flatbed truck and confiscates everything with wheels, ......and that scent can last up to a couple of months.

Forensics is amazing.

Let's hope it helps solves this MP case and MT is found safe and sound...

If you don't have a suspect or POI, is there a favorite theory among investigators of what happened here?
And if a follow-up question is allowed: What's the deal with the ping farmer?
Omg, it is time for me to get off of here. Trying my best to picture a ping farmer. Wouldn’t that be a great user name?

If she is deceased from some freak accident or suicide, a decaying smell would be obvious by now for cadaver dogs to pick up, even if she is buried under dirt, especially without the proper embalming. Along with flesh flies swarming in the area.

Next, what else could hide the decomposing smell? Water... The body being under water or burned/cremation ....make your own assumptions...

If she is alive in iowa.. where can she be concealed witout anyone seeing or hearing her? In other cases, victims seemed to be closer to home, than found far away and found in another state seems rare.. unless it was a family member abduction. They seem to flee the area pretty quickly.

I think they are scouring over the pig farmer and the property with a fine tooth comb only because of his long rap sheet of stalking women, harassment breaking a restraining order etc. if they didn’t and he ended up being involved somehow can you imagine how badly their dept would be scrutinized and tarnished that they didn’t do enough? As well as be sued for millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC