Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Snapchat pic is odd. Do guys normally not pay much attention to a snap unless it’s a naked pic? DJ kinda just glanced at it. Then poof it was gone.
I've been thinking about that. Maybe it was a fairly close-up pic, with just enough background visible to know that it was taken indoors. With it being a selfie, maybe there was only a small area of white interior wall in the background. Perhaps police asked him the next day if he was certain that the pic was taken at his house, and it then dawned on him that he couldn't be 100 percent certain of that -- he only paid attention to her face, and there was nothing significant in the background.

Is it possible the perp buried/threw into water the Fitbit first( where it made it's last ping because of it's closeness to the phone) and then did the same thing to the phone in another later location ?
Anything is possible!!!
As I stated in a earlier post, not everyone knows what a Fitbit is. ( I sincerely thought it was the brand name of a watch) I sincerely think it had to of been a young person who has her / or taken her if they got rid of the Fitbit. I never knew they did that!!! Just thought it was a regular watch with a expensive price tag.

This is what LE gives credit to John Walsh for doing so effectively when Adam was missing: Relentlessly keeping the buzz going. Mr. Tibbetts may prove to be exceptional at it, since he is a marketing executive after all.

O/T: John Walsh is the keynote at a conference I'm going to next week. I'm really looking forward to hearing him speak. He's still such a huge victim advocate after 37 years. I definitely see some of him in Mr. Tibbetts.

If she is deceased from some freak accident or suicide, a decaying smell would be obvious by now for cadaver dogs to pick up, even if she is buried under dirt, especially without the proper embalming. Along with flesh flies swarming in the area.

Next, what else could hide the decomposing smell? Water... The body being under water or burned/cremation ....make your own assumptions...

If she is alive in iowa.. where can she be concealed witout anyone seeing or hearing her? In other cases, victims seemed to be closer to home, than found far away and found in another state seems rare.. unless it was a family member abduction. They seem to flee the area pretty quickly.
Does rural Iowa have Woodchip Biogreactor pits ?

Well, not in one sitting! Some people read all day but some can't. I don;t think they can possibly catch up.

I waded through 12 threads before I ever posted at all, but working full-time, it is impossible to catch up daily here anymore. I try to at least scan through the thread to get a feel for the topics and whether or not any major developments have occurred. Having said that, if there is something I want to comment on, I just go ahead and do it, and encourage others to do the same.

LE has their work cut out for them. My fitbit's charge just barely makes it from Monday-Friday. I have to charge it every weekend. Once it loses it charge, it's basically a big piece of plastic.

A few months ago I got a new Alta because my Charge HR's band was broken (this was from before changeable bands). I had just charged the HR when the Alta arrived, and I was amazed that it was still connecting to my computer two whole weeks later--presumably lasting so long because it wasn't being checked or recording all the time, just sitting on the table.

Do you think it’s safe to say LE thinks MT is in Iowa only? Am I the only one in a different state (not bordering Iowa) who still keeps an eye out?

I'm not intentionally looking but subconsciously, maybe. I did a double take today driving through town. I saw someone that looked just like her. It wasn't her.

I grew up thinking the FBI knows everything. They know what you are going to do tomorrow, before you do it. I think they have every social media post sent and received for years from mollie. Her Fitbit and phone location. Yet they still spent a lot of time at the “pig farm”.

Even the FBI can get in their own way of progress.

FACT: MT did NOT return home to her Mother's house, where she had a bedroom,that night.
UNKNOWN: There is no proof one way or another that she returned home to the BFs house where she was staying that night.
Right, sorry if I was not clear - was referring to whether she returned to her BF’s home, not mom’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill