Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. Do we know of anymore? I find it strange that no-one out of the MLM circle has spoken up apart from one VI.

You looked at every person on her friends list and they were all with Thrive? There's no way I'm going to take the time to do that, but I do know her friend that started the huge FB group for her doesn't have any Thrive posts on her FB page. I believe they went to HS together.

She had neighbors she was close with- The Thayers. Just because AT was also involved with Thrive doesn't mean that's how she necessarily met Shan'ann (I'd bet Shan'ann got her involved in the course of their friendship).
Yes that could have possibly been the case. When AT gave the interview though she was and probably still is part of the Thrive family.

Doesn't matter. Trinket passed the strict WS VI requirements.
That wasn't my point. My point was Trinket could be family or friend. My response was directed at the person asking why the friends speaking up were all involved with Thrive. So I wouldn't say HEY this VI is a friend, because I don't know if they're a friend or family member. That isn't clear. Whereas with Colorado, who I tagged, it is clear.

Being in a small minority on this case, we are constantly having to defend our comments. Also from the beginning we were constantly called trolls, the majority advised on many occasions to use the ignore button and roll and scroll. It's not nice and it is WOW, but we have to sit back and watch our opinions be taken out of context, told we are jealous of SW and generally given no encouragement (by quite a few, not all) to explain our theories so they may understand. Your initial reaction is Woah, imagine that woah nearly every time you express your opinion. So unfortunately yes I do have to roll and scroll to stop myself from breaching TOS's.
Well said.

There has been much speculation that CW has a personality/mental disorder and that's why he so easily murdered his children and threw them away. But if SW murdered her children as CW claims, then there is going to be evidence she had an underlying mental disorder. JMO
True. But there’s no evidence of either being true. Taking the word of a proven, self confessed liar, as true, is risky business.

You’re right though, had she done what he claims she did, she would likely exhibit some signs of disorder.

Of course there is evidence that C.W. did this, and nothing to indicate that he is telling the truth, especially in light of his track record.

There is no evidence that she did what he claimed. Unless of course, you think he’s being truthful. Dubious indeed.

What I meant is that it would be very easy for her to do the same job from her relatives' house, for instance, and maybe it would even be more productive because of child care help from extended family. He had to do his job where he was or go through a big deal of relocating. I am talking about who would be more affected by loss of house.
Child custody laws may not allow her to leave state and uproot them from their father since her job is not placed by location. Adulterous relations don’t matter in divorce there I don’t believe . He had a great record no abuse why would she be allowed to uproot them

There has been much speculation that CW has a personality/mental disorder and that's why he so easily murdered his children and threw them away. But if SW murdered her children as CW claims, then there is going to be evidence she had an underlying mental disorder. JMO
So, in that analysis both of them would have an underlying mental disorder, one for killing her children (per CW) and the other for killing her and Nico, desecrating all the bodies and destroying forensics to make himself look better.

I don't doubt he did some housework. Housework is hard to keep up on by yourself, especially with kids. I doubt anyone would scoff at a woman working a 40 hour week and taking care of most of the housework. It's like men are praised for doing the bare minimum. I don't get it. So he did some housework. Whoopee. His wife also brought in income, took care of children, and also had a diagnosed autoimmune disease of her own, which likely made her very tired at times.... and did housework too. Just seems like bringing up who did more housework is some sort of weird pissing match.

Lord have mercy. I'm finally caught up on this thread.

I know about the TOS and realize why the discussion can be what it is. But I really feel for people who knew and loved Shanann, because reading the last several pages it sure seems like the victim is the one on trial by social media and assumptions, not the one who actually did admit to killing someone. 2 someones.

I guess it prepares us for the actual trial when she's on "trial" via the defense. The poor family. It's just sad to me that he not only (IMO) massacred his entire family, but set it up so that he cheated, preened, slipped up a ton of times, bowed out of any responsibility & then threw his wife under the bus one final time when she can't stand up for herself anymore.

Must feel like justice to a guy like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28