Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Bronchiolitis and RSV are some others.

So are we saying that SW was lying about them having asthma, but they may have had bronchitis or pneumonia or RSV instead? Would it matter?

I have asthma, and over the years one of the issues I have is getting bronchitis quite often. In my opinion, if a 3 yr old had bronchitis, they would likely have asthmatic conditions as well.

I really do not see any reason to doubt that the girls has asthmatic issues. There is plenty of evidence, for example, an inhalor being prescribed, to indicate they had those types of issues. JMO

So are we saying that SW was lying about them having asthma, but they may have had bronchitis or pneumonia or RSV instead? Would it matter?

I have asthma, and over the years one of the issues I have is getting bronchitis quite often. In my opinion, if a 3 yr old had bronchitis, they would likely have asthmatic conditions as well.

I really do not see any reason to doubt that the girls has asthmatic issues. There is plenty of evidence, for example, an inhalor being prescribed, to indicate they had those types of issues. JMO

My sister, who has asthma, also suffers from chronic bronchitis.

But remember, they were only missing at that stage. He was planning to sell the house on the second day that they were missing.
His story is just one big lie.
A d if my spouse and two children were missing (let’s all remember at that time they were only reported as MISSING), if probably be so distraught and be carrying around the sheet my husband slept on and the blankie my children held so dead. Or wait.... so there’s that.

Yes, my daughter who has been diagnosed with asthma for many years has never had a conventional (as we think of it) asthma attack. Instead she gets bronchitis which sometimes turns to pneumonia and several times a collapsed lung.

Shanann Watts
Link about trip to NC
I watched this video. Shanann seems subdued and not really believing the pep talk she was giving herself and her friends. At the end she’s trying to turn her hours getting cut into a positive, but I sense thats what was really bothering her. That familiar fear of not making it all come together each month. IDK maybe it’s just me. Just want to say that She was a pretty lady.

ETA... I think I posted this in response to the wrong message sorry. I meant to reply to the video of how Chris saved her life when she was diagnosed with health concerns.

I really don’t understand what the big deal is regarding medical conditions SW or her daughters had. Or whether she’s a hypochondriac or if she was someone who neglects her kids. Damned if she does take them to the doctor and damned if she didn’t. That has nothing to do with why she is dead. I don’t even know how people here are even diagnosing her without much proof or as fact, but analyzing snippets of videos on SM.

I think you might be surprised, many hospitals are affiliated now, and many promote non western holistic type help for the patient. When I was pregnant, via health insurance at the orientation I was given a choice between midwife and traditional obgyn, among other non traditional delivery options. MEO with the exception that all of this took place and still does to a bigger extent in Colorado.
I'm not at all surprised. If there are medical professionals that promote holistic medicine in NY, then I would imagine there would even be more in a state like Colarado!

So what are we saying then about SW? Are we saying the kids had RSV and not asthma, and she lied and pretended they had asthma?
Or because one child only needed it for one illness, if you have it for a chronic illness, you have to be questioned.
I would say that it is far more likely that someone who was prescribed a nebulizer once and once only, is in the minority.

I just logged on and although I can't stay to read all the posts from this morning, I did scan through some of the posts from today. What comes to mind is that the jury is going to have a difficult time with this case based on the observations and opinions expressed on WS by varying people (all valid points on both sides).
It is a snap shot of what the trial will be like for jurors. The only confidence I have is that the evidence is going to go one direction or another and I hope it is undisputed evidence for all concerned.

I'm not at all surprised. If there are medical professionals that promote holistic medicine in NY, then I would imagine there would even be more in a state like Colarado!

Homebirth is legal in Colorado... however, it's irrelevant here because SW would've been risked out of hiring a homebirth midwife due to her Lupus dx. This is MOO having experience with birthing two of my own children at home. Any sign of high risk and CPMs will drop you like you're a hot potato and refer you to an OB. I had to have BP under 120/80 at all times in order to keep seeing mine. No dx of diabetes, or high blood pressure (especially prior to pregnancy) or any other disease. I had to have a history of healthy, non complicated deliveries, too.

Oh, apologies for the confusion. What I was trying to say was that I wondered why his lawyers did NOT make him look as favorable as they could have (with respect to the affidavit not mentioning anything about how he could have tried to revive the children). If I were his lawyer, I would have tried to be sure his confession included something about how he tried to save the kids- to make him appear more favorable. I was just digesting (outloud) the fact the affidavit said nothing about that. And I'm not a lawyer, so I really have no business trying to decide what I would do ;)

In the future I should probably digest privately or I'll create confusion :D
No, I understood what you were saying, I just didn't want to type it all out and just vaguely referred to it so I didn't misquote you! I did not think lawyers even had anything to do with the arrest affidavit, so I thought you were referring to something else.

JMO - I think is says something that he didn't just leave. JMO
Possibly the life insurance. . It would give him a positive fresh start.
That idea just popped into my head. Or maybe he thought she would go back to NC with the girls and he would have the house.

So, in that analysis both of them would have an underlying mental disorder, one for killing her children (per CW) and the other for killing her and Nico, desecrating all the bodies and destroying forensics to make himself look better.

Not what I said. Killing a spouse requires no underlying mental disorder beyond an inability to control one's temper.

I've seen many posts saying CW is a narcissist, a sociopath, a psychopath etc. based on his media interviews and those posters have concluded he also killed the children. A theory that SW had a personality/disorder based on interpretation of her social media is doing the same thing for those of us who believe it is possible SW killed her children. JMO

I think the implication is that she fabricated or exaggerated many of her own and the kids illnesses. Therefore she is mentally unstable. Therefore she could have killed her kids. Maybe I’m wrong about that but it sure feels that way to me.

I don’t think the topic of health issues should be off limits because I do agree that having several medically complex individuals in a family can be very stressful. Especially if a marriage is faltering. However, I’m just having a hard time making the jump between that and SW lying about illnesses that require diagnosis and prescription medications that they appeared to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bman1986