Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing about Shan'nan, so far I have tried to limit myself to seeing only a still photo of her in the news shows, and I thought she was pretty. But in the clips of videos I see bits of, she was really lovely. Something about her animation.

Not what I said. Killing a spouse requires no underlying mental disorder beyond an inability to control one's temper.

I've seen many posts saying CW is a narcissist, a sociopath, a psychopath etc. based on his media interviews and those posters have concluded he also killed the children. A theory that SW had a personality/disorder based on interpretation of her social media is doing the same thing for those of us who believe it is possible SW killed her children. JMO

In regards to the former, his media interviews within the context of his coverup, demonstrate a detachment from emotion. His actions were beyond mind boggling, even if you are not convinced of his guilt.

We are not mental health professionals, and even if we were, couldn’t make a diagnosis without having personally studied C.W.

In regards to the latter, theorizing that SW had a mental disorder, is far more reckless.

On one hand you have a suspect whose admitted actions, MAY indicate the possibility of a mental disorder.

On the other, you have no evidence, unless you are willing to make wild assumptions.

One is a suspect, the other is an innocent victim, atleast in regards to the facts, as we know them (one of them has been charged with multiple counts of murder).

'Depression Is Setting in' for Chris Watts'

Article source: People Magazine - September 17, 2018 03:48 PM - Steve Helling

'Depression Is Setting in' for Chris Watts as He's Jailed in Deaths of Wife, Daughters, Source Says

Nothing in that article really, is there?

Do we all agree that this constitutes a leak, or not? ( In reference to past discussions about leaks and motions re leaks)

ETA: to save others having to open it
A source at the Weld County Jail :

“He’s not doing well at all,” the source tells PEOPLE. “The gravity of the situation has hit him like a ton of bricks. Depression is setting in, and he’s despondent.”
“He sleeps all day and isn’t really talking to anyone, including his family.”
Watts does occasionally speak with the guards who are assigned to his cell block.

everything else, we already knew. Talk about clickbait. I just signed away my personal data transfer!

I really don’t understand what the big deal is regarding medical conditions SW or her daughters had. Or whether she’s a hypochondriac or if she was someone who neglects her kids. Damned if she does take them to the doctor and damned if she didn’t. That has nothing to do with why she is dead. I don’t even know how people here are even diagnosing her without much proof or as fact, but analyzing snippets of videos on SM.
Debating whether or not to answer....:o

If Shan'ann was "real" on social media and documented her marital problems and such, people on here would've called her a drama queen, or inappropriate, or an "over-sharer" or "attention-seeker". Let's be real, everything we post, on here and on SM, is scrutinized and you will NOT WIN under that scrutiny.

Yes. I’ll try to find a link. I’m still looking for the one of Bella at the chiropractor, so I’ll keep my eye open for both.

I did find this of CeCe getting one of many chiro treatments:
Thrive Healthy Fit Mom on Instagram: “My daughter is 22 mo old and loves getting adjusted. She taps the table when I'm done with my adjustement. Dr. Hettick is awesome! Best…”
Not that it matters because I don’t see anything wrong with her getting treatments, but looks like Bella especially if you look at the date.

This is not dr shopping to me. If you ever had had kids with constant ear infections you would want to understand what is wrong with them. Tubes are extremely common for toddlers. I’ve had so many friends who have gotten it done for their kids and it’s made a world of difference. Thankfully I haven’t had to do so, but if my kid was constantly sick I would do whatever it took to figure it out and get them better. A sick toddler is noooo fun!
Perhaps she was getting second opinions before subjecting her girls to any surgery. I feel the same way about other illnesses. Some doctors test and others just write scripts. She was a very cautious IMHO.

I hope it all goes well. Midwives in Boulder have been around as long as I’ve been here (over 40 yrs). I believe there is a history of it in the County and up in the foothills. I’ve known women who have given birth at home. Fortunately nothing went wrong. Good Luck!

Being in a small minority on this case, we are constantly having to defend our comments. Also from the beginning we were constantly called trolls, the majority advised on many occasions to use the ignore button and roll and scroll. It's not nice and it is WOW, but we have to sit back and watch our opinions be taken out of context, told we are jealous of SW and generally given no encouragement (by quite a few, not all) to explain our theories so they may understand. Your initial reaction is Woah, imagine that woah nearly every time you express your opinion. So unfortunately yes I do have to roll and scroll to stop myself from breaching TOS's.

We have a very unique situation in this case where we are allowed to talk about both sides.

I find it enlightening to have this one case where we can do this.

And really appreciate reading others opinions and input and how it makes me consider things that in other cases, would not even be allowed to be brought up.

So, thank you for your posts.

It can be prescribed short term for bronchitis or pneumonia, and I'm not sure what else. Anything that interferes with breathing, I would think. Imo
I fully agree. My daughter had a bad cold/chest infection when she was still a baby and was prescribed a nebuliser. For some reason she loved it and her face lit up every time I put the mask on her.

One thing about Shan'nan, so far I have tried to limit myself to seeing only a still photo of her in the news shows, and I thought she was pretty. But in the clips of videos I see bits of, she was really lovely. Something about her animation.
Yes she was a radiant young woman with a beautiful smile and a sparkle in her eyes.

And the girls were darling... Little CeCe's grin just makes me grin right back at her.

That is precisely the type of article the PD is complaining about. It clearly says the source is someone at the Weld County Jail. JMO
That is an old article, a couple of weeks old, word for word, that was bumped up to a new date. I think they retained the same photo, too. Now it says September 17, but it ran weeks ago, we talked about it here, and so did AB.

CPMs are Certified Professional Midwives. They have a certificate, not from a college, but from a midwifery program geared towards natural birth.

Whereas CNMs typically have a degree from an accredited school (usually a masters degree from what I've seen). CNMs have to carry malpractice insurance like doctors do, and the vast, vast majority only deliver in hospitals/birthing centers. CPMs only do if it's required by law in the state they practice midwifery. And even so, most won't risk taking on high risk deliveries (though you can find a small percentage who will deliver twins or breech babies... but I find that more in states where midwifery is less-regulated), and they have no hospital privileges. I wanted to hire a homebirth midwife this time around but I had complications (a hemorrhage) in the first trimester that risked me out of a homebirth, so I'm delivering in a hospital instead. (Then came the diabetes dx... which would've risked me out had I not had the hemorrhage anyway)

Ah, now I know-- Thanks! I was not familiar with the abbreviation, and google was no help(!).
Our daughter-in-law had professional midwives for all three of our granddaughters, and she was happy with them throughout. So was our son! And the girls are just perfect, of course!
Thanks for making me a bit smarter today! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28