Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Bashed” was probably, no definitely too harsh of a word.
Let make a second attempt. I pointed a question to someone here using the @ symbol, attempting to see a big picture, all sides to which some on that “side” had previously said they were bashed for their opinion or thought as they saw it. Yes, they absolute,y did as did a few others on the “CW side.”
After taking a break a couple weeks ago, I truly wanted to see but had others chiming in which is fine, but still it didn’t answer my OP question and kept taking an around the bush approach trying to hit on all other points of an affidavit than what I had asked!
Also, unwanted PMs in disagreement and/or reporting simply when you’re trying to have a adult conversation isn’t cool and unnecessary, IMO, MOO.
It continued thrice, so whatever that word is, that’s it.
I had also previously stated that I had taken a typing break and had issues in quoting posts FWIW. I e also stated that I can only speak to facts in terms of legal documents OR my own personal opinion. Also stated, I’m trying to learn this new format, again trying to see all “sides”. I dislike the word sides, but that’s what I keep coming up with based on the behavior exhibited.
But this is what I was also trying to state.
Ugh, I just wanted to ask a couple questions to see different views. I give.
BBM I realise things may have gotten a little bit heated on my side and I apologise for that. I get so frustrated sometimes.

Can you clarify though please without saying who sent you what I bolded above that I wasn't one of them.

As it was myself you are mostly referring to in this post, I am concerned this may lead people to believe I sent you any.

Thank you.

I swear that's a reprint of an article from well over a week ago. They just put today's date on it.

I agree - really exasperating. Due to GDPR I try and not click on sites that want to try and export all my personal data to another country. ( Some sites, not all, allow you to dissent, others make it virtually impossible.)

Being in a small minority on this case, we are constantly having to defend our comments. Also from the beginning we were constantly called trolls, the majority advised on many occasions to use the ignore button and roll and scroll. It's not nice and it is WOW, but we have to sit back and watch our opinions be taken out of context, told we are jealous of SW and generally given no encouragement (by quite a few, not all) to explain our theories so they may understand. Your initial reaction is Woah, imagine that woah nearly every time you express your opinion. So unfortunately yes I do have to roll and scroll to stop myself from breaching TOS's.
Hi @Allabouttrial, k, so first off I’ve seen I have alerts but for the last hour, haven’t been able to access. I do t know if it’s because I tried to bounce between iPad, iPhone and laptop. Bit I can see you now, yay.
If someone calls you a troll, report them. I don’t hesitate! I personally haven’t seen that directed to you, but again.... I’m still kind of new here on this format, posting and while I do try my best, I am seeing I’m not as good at multitasking as I’ve thought LOL. But yes, report them and let admins/mods deal with it.
I see what you’re saying, but that wasn’t me and I really do want to see your opinion as well as all sluethers here regardless of “side”. Not interest in an echo chamber or cheeerleaders to another WS poster, and I’m still learning myself too.
I do try to be a peacemaker, while trying to learn. But if I’m lumped into a “side” where others call you a troll, that gets us no where except a never ending circle.

Well to play devils advocate, SW “appeared” to be a lot of things on SM. That doesn’t make it a legit diagnosis, or as fact. It’s what she portrayed.

Sorry. I’m confused. The way you snipped my post makes it look like I think SW was lying about the medical diagnosis. I said the opposite.

My point is by all accounts her kids had medical prescriptions for things that require diagnosis. So I don’t believe she was lying about those things.

I hope it all goes well. Midwives in Boulder have been around as long as I’ve been here (over 40 yrs). I believe there is a history of it in the County and up in the foothills. I’ve known women who have given birth at home. Fortunately nothing went wrong. Good Luck!

CPMs are highly trained in birth. While they aren't trained to handle high risk medical conditions in pregnancy, so long as everything is low risk, the birth complications and such they can handle. I had GREAT homebirth experiences. I had control in my deliveries. I did not have that in the hospital. I did not have a doctor that cared about my concerns. This time around, I am okay with my OB (I'm apathetic about her... not negative, but not really positive either) but I LOVE my MFM doctor. Unfortunately he doesn't deliver babies, so I have to make-do with the doctor who does. lol

Why do they have a nebulizer if they do not have A nebuliser is commonly prescribed with temporary respiratory illnesses.
Why do they have a nebulizer if they do not have a respiratory disease?
A nebuliser is commonly prescribed as a treatment also for short term respiratory illnesses.

Nothing in that article really, is there?

Do we all agree that this constitutes a leak, or not? ( In reference to past discussions about leaks and motions re leaks)

ETA: to save others having to open it
A source at the Weld County Jail :

“He’s not doing well at all,” the source tells PEOPLE. “The gravity of the situation has hit him like a ton of bricks. Depression is setting in, and he’s despondent.”
“He sleeps all day and isn’t really talking to anyone, including his family.”
Watts does occasionally speak with the guards who are assigned to his cell block.

everything else, we already knew. Talk about clickbait. I just signed away my personal data transfer!
Yeah, I think that constitutes a leak. Not a very worthwhile leak though, really.
The only bits that are new to me are the sleeping all day and not talking to family aspects. I think they're new? Or have others read those before?

BBM I realise things may have gotten a little bit heated on my side and I apologise for that. I get so frustrated sometimes.

Can you clarify though please without saying who sent you what I bolded above that I wasn't one of them.

As it was myself you are mostly referring to in this post, I am concerned this may lead people to believe I sent you any.

Thank you.
I get a little annoyed with people who pm me to tell me how wrong I am about a case. Yes, and I have received them on this case.
If people want to argue with a post of mine, I think that is rude to pm me.

I think the implication is that she fabricated or exaggerated many of her own and the kids illnesses. Therefore she is mentally unstable. Therefore she could have killed her kids. Maybe I’m wrong about that but it sure feels that way to me.

I don’t think the topic of health issues should be off limits because I do agree that having several medically complex individuals in a family can be very stressful. Especially if a marriage is faltering. However, I’m just having a hard time making the jump between that and SW lying about illnesses that require diagnosis and prescription medications that they appeared to have.

I think that's what is happening here too, but I am also amazed that people are making that jump. I guess I like facts and this is all just speculation and hurtful speculation at that. This woman was murdered by her husband and when we look at all the FACTS we do have, I just don't see how are people making that jump? Because he said so? For me, when I'm exploring all the different what if's I always come back to what he did after the fact. If his story is true, you have to believe that 2 different people killed the same way on the same night in the same house and that one of them tried to cover it all up.

Question for the lawyers, doesn't there have to be solid grounds/evidence for certain charges?

Sorry. I’m confused. The way you snipped my post makes it look like I think SW was lying about the medical diagnosis. I said the opposite.

My point is by all accounts her kids had medical prescriptions for things that require diagnosis. So I don’t believe she was lying about those things.

As a contrast I watched the world lupus day video that SW posted on her FB and in it she says she is grateful for very healthy kids.

ETA- to add the link so you can check her words

Last edited:
For those who believe CW's story may be true:

Do you think he panicked and didn't want to be arrested for just Shanann's murder or that he thought he would be blamed for all of the murders? If he only killed Shanann, then shouldn't he have known trying to cover everything up would only make it look like he killed Bella and CeCe as well?

Shouldn't he have expected to be the primary (if not the only) suspect in their disappearances? And shouldn't he have known that he would lose all credibility for lying right off the bat? Obviously he knew there would be a thorough investigation of all the evidence in the house and his activities and that his affair(s) were only going to make him look even more guilty. Why did he think anyone would believe his story about her just taking the girls and leaving everything behind?

There has never been a case where a husband killed his wife because she murdered their children and then tried to cover everything up by hiding all the bodies. Why should this be this first time?

If his story is true, you have to believe that 2 different people killed the same way on the same night in the same house and that one of them tried to cover it all up.
CBM Many of us can't absorb that either. Lots of strangling going on in one night by 2 separate people. (per CW) But only one person desecrating bodies and covering up evidence and saying a day or 2 later he was going to sell the house.

So they had no respiratory issues, but the doctor prescribed a nebulizer machine and steroids anyway, for a 3 and 4 yr old?

It took me 2 years of asking politely to get my DR to ok the prescription for my nebulizer. I was on inhalers, but had to come in if I wanted a Neb treatment.

He said he didn't like to prescribe the machine if it was unnecessary.
I didn't say the children had no respiratory issues. Why you made that giant leap with my post, I have no idea.

Hi @Allabouttrial, k, so first off I’ve seen I have alerts but for the last hour, haven’t been able to access. I do t know if it’s because I tried to bounce between iPad, iPhone and laptop. Bit I can see you now, yay.
If someone calls you a troll, report them. I don’t hesitate! I personally haven’t seen that directed to you, but again.... I’m still kind of new here on this format, posting and while I do try my best, I am seeing I’m not as good at multitasking as I’ve thought LOL. But yes, report them and let admins/mods deal with it.
I see what you’re saying, but that wasn’t me and I really do want to see your opinion as well as all sluethers here regardless of “side”. Not interest in an echo chamber or cheeerleaders to another WS poster, and I’m still learning myself too.
I do try to be a peacemaker, while trying to learn. But if I’m lumped into a “side” where others call you a troll, that gets us no where except a never ending circle.

CFlo, I'm not getting into the whole post above, IDK about that, but whilst you were away, even one of the VIs was called a troll. Just an update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx