Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Allabouttrial, k, so first off I’ve seen I have alerts but for the last hour, haven’t been able to access. I do t know if it’s because I tried to bounce between iPad, iPhone and laptop. Bit I can see you now, yay.
If someone calls you a troll, report them. I don’t hesitate! I personally haven’t seen that directed to you, but again.... I’m still kind of new here on this format, posting and while I do try my best, I am seeing I’m not as good at multitasking as I’ve thought LOL. But yes, report them and let admins/mods deal with it.
I see what you’re saying, but that wasn’t me and I really do want to see your opinion as well as all sluethers here regardless of “side”. Not interest in an echo chamber or cheeerleaders to another WS poster, and I’m still learning myself too.
I do try to be a peacemaker, while trying to learn. But if I’m lumped into a “side” where others call you a troll, that gets us no where except a never ending circle.
Thank you I appreciate your reply. I'm sorry for getting on the defensive so quickly without taking the time to read your question thoroughly.

As a contrast I watched the world lupus day video that SW posted on her FB and in it she says she is grateful for "very healthy kids."

I guess I don't see asthma as debilitating... or allergies. Kids with both those things live very full, active lives. If my kids were dx'ed the same, I'd probably say something similar (being thankful for healthy kids). There's soooo many worse things the kids could've had. A cousin-in-law of mine has a son with a DIPG (Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma). Dx like his are absolutely heartbreaking.

I don't recall that quotation either. IIRC it was a similar statement but not so equivocal
Well, she was not there and he was talking about selling the house, he knew she wasn't coming back, so I can see no reason why he would not use the first person singular.
That is one of the things that alarmed the Thayers and why they got in touch with the police.

Maybe she was enraged because he gave his final notice, so to speak.

LOL. Ok, so not funny given the circumstances in this case... but could be.
I laugh because of your wording totally sounded like an eviction notice.
The last two weeks of flooding from weather which does nothing but make boys/man clothes smell like sewer, I’ve been looking for a tiny bus to make into a tada girl cave. Parked right in our driveway of course, but these smells, good golly.
I used to say I wanted a tiny house, until I discovered I could girly up a tiny bus and be mobile for grocery or retail therapy shopping. I kid.... or may be I’m. Or (wink).

Well, she was not there and he was talking about selling the house, he knew she wasn't coming back, so I can see no reason why he would not use the first person singular.
That is one of the things that alarmed the Thayers and why they got in touch with the police.

Agreed but I wouldn't put quotation marks* around something unless I have the link to go with it, cause it's such a long time ago, that we posted about that comment.

ur OP, just so we're clear is here:
"And you don't think that speaking about it not even two days after they were supposed to be missing was a little premature. Notice he said 'I will probably sell the house'.* Not we."

Nothing in that article really, is there?

Do we all agree that this constitutes a leak, or not? ( In reference to past discussions about leaks and motions re leaks)

ETA: to save others having to open it
A source at the Weld County Jail :

“He’s not doing well at all,” the source tells PEOPLE. “The gravity of the situation has hit him like a ton of bricks. Depression is setting in, and he’s despondent.”
“He sleeps all day and isn’t really talking to anyone, including his family.”
Watts does occasionally speak with the guards who are assigned to his cell block.

everything else, we already knew. Talk about clickbait. I just signed away my personal data transfer!

Insert any Jail or any defendant name with multiple charges. Reads like a script! MOO

It's not always that easy. I'm sure I'll never hear the end of it for saying this, but IMO when kids are involved you don't just leave. I think is says something that he didn't just leave. JMO
It's not saying much to the fact that he strangled her to death, however.
IMO there’s no way they were keeping that house.
No, he probably had the intention of selling the house and making a little money from it.

I understand, Flo, and I’d like to thank you for always being polite in your replies.
I am open to discussion and revising my theories based on new findings & different perspectives. I appreciate people who are the same.

We don’t have to agree, but at least be respectful of one another. I stated this the other day, but was accused of telling others how to post—so I’m not sure how we move forward if we’re not on the same page at least in that regard.

To answer your question, if SW was the one in control of the relationship, and she did not want a separation, her husband may have agreed to try to make things work (at least for a while). But, for whatever reason, let’s imagine he decided it just wasn’t possible, or he no longer wanted to try. When/if he told her this, I’m sure she was shocked, seeing as he outwardly always did as he was told. Perhaps rage then ensued.

(Before y’all bite, I’m just proposing a potential scenario to answer to Flo’s question).
Thanks much!! :)

CPMs are highly trained in birth. While they aren't trained to handle high risk medical conditions in pregnancy, so long as everything is low risk, the birth complications and such they can handle. I had GREAT homebirth experiences. I had control in my deliveries. I did not have that in the hospital. I did not have a doctor that cared about my concerns. This time around, I am okay with my OB (I'm apathetic about her... not negative, but not really positive either) but I LOVE my MFM doctor. Unfortunately he doesn't deliver babies, so I have to make-do with the doctor who does. lol
Its been so long ago but IIRC there is a book called Spiritual Journey written by midwives around Boulder (maybe midwives everywhere). You might like to read it. I only had one child but that book really helped me prepare for labor & delivery. At Boulder Community Hospital they have good facilities and do everything to give you the best experience. Probably straying too far off topic.

Yes, I know that, but that does not prove that these girls did not have asthma and I cannot see what the point of it is.
You questioned Trinket78 why her/his kids had a n
Yes, I know that, but that does not prove that these girls did not have asthma and I cannot see what the point of it is.

It doesn't prove it either way. Only that you can be prescribed with one if you do or don't have asthma.

As a contrast I watched the world lupus day video that SW posted on her FB and in it she says she is grateful for "very healthy kids."

And I think her kids were very healthy. Just because a child has allergies or asthma, doesn't mean they aren't healthy, enthusiastic, active and full of vitality.

I think people are making a bigger deal than necessary about the few health issues they had. JMO

Agreed but I wouldn't put quotation marks* around something unless I have the link to go with it, cause it's such a long time ago, that we posted about that comment.

ur OP, just so we're clear is here:
"And you don't think that speaking about it not even two days after they were supposed to be missing was a little premature. Notice he said 'I will probably sell the house'.* Not we."
Quotation marks also denote active speech. Only the Thayers heard him say that.

I get a little annoyed with people who pm me to tell me how wrong I am about a case. Yes, and I have received them on this case.
If people want to argue with a post of mine, I think that is rude to pm me.
Luckily I haven't received nor sent any of that kind, so yes I can only imagine how it must feel. I don't agree with that approach at all, it's not necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx