Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why SW thought it was necessary for a toddler to have a spine adjustment.
Those who believe in chiropractic care think adjustments contribute to a better overall health. Better functioning immune system, better posture, better sleep, etc.

Not saying it's true, but LOTS of people believe they work this way.

Not if that's what you truly believe, no. Imo
True. An element of a lie is knowing that you are being untruthful in the first place.

Like when C.W. claimed in his media interview that he didn’t know where his family was, and that he viewed his kids on the monitor, prior to leaving the house that morning.

I wonder if SW told her friend that gave her a ride home from the airport that if she saw proof of a romp in her home, she was going to kill him. The friend knew that SW had the doctor appointment and she was afraid that something bad had happened in the Watts' home. So the friend calls CW and when CW states that SW and the kids are on a playdate , the friend knew something bad had happened in the home . I am sure the friend did not expect murder.

If ever I begin to question the guilt of CW, all I need to do is look at this picture taken from his interview. It really says it all IMO.

Is this honestly the face of a grieving father who, if you believe his version of events, less than 48 hours earlier witnessed the murder of his own 2 precious children at the hands of his own pregnant wife, murdered her in a rage, then had to deal with the traumatic experience of dumping their bodies? No. I’m not even remotely seeing that here and I’m optimistic that a jury would come to the same conclusion.

Attachments

• 619737C3-50C2-4B22-AECC-71EB2749FE85.jpeg
    619737C3-50C2-4B22-AECC-71EB2749FE85.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 39
Hmm.. that post is dated 10/2015 when C.C.W. Would’ve been 15 months old, not 22 months old as stated in the post. Just something I noticed.
Edited to add: No, C.C.W. Would’ve been only 3 months old at that point, so that must be B.W. In that photo. That makes more sense.

SW referenced Bella (not CeCe) whose birthday is in December 2013. That's 20 months.

And I think her kids were very healthy. Just because a child has allergies or asthma, doesn't mean they aren't healthy, enthusiastic, active and full of vitality.

I think people are making a bigger deal than necessary about the few health issues they had. JMO

HEAR HEAR!
My daughter has peanut allergy and asthma but she is a very healthy energetic 10 year old! She did get sick a lot as a preschooler but in between illnesses she was great! And yes, we have a nebulizer, which we haven't had to use in a long time. Little bitty kids with asthma can get into trouble quick with a nasty cold virus. Their immune systems aren't as strong and their airways are tiny .

You said " ...I believe the children's medical conditions and her own were embellished for attention..."

I am saying that her kids OBVIOUSLY had respiratory issues, or they wouldn't have been prescribed a nebulizer.

If you want to assume she is lying about them having asthma, then fine. I am going to take her word for it at this time, until I find out otherwise.

For the last time because this has been beaten into the ground as a topic, a nebulizer can be prescribed for a short term illness. A parent wouldn't throw it away because of the cost and it might be needed again. In this case, owning one doesn't prove the children currently had any respiratory issues at the time of their deaths. JMO

Those who believe in chiropractic care think adjustments contribute to a better overall health. Better functioning immune system, better posture, better sleep, etc.

I used one a long time ago, it was great but it was for a specific skeletal/muscular condition I had and it really worked for me. However, at that stage I don't think my chiro would have been allowed on the NHS. ( Based on their research of unfounded benefits.)

TBH IDK what Bella would have needed it for and the post upthread doesn't explain what the injection is.

ETA - forgot to get to the relevant point. Those in US, would that practitioner be paid for through CW's insurance package or would SW pay privately for the chiro sessions , like I did?

To be fair, we don't know who Trinket actually is relationship-wise to CW and SW. They have never made that clear, just that they know the both of them.
I thought Trinket said she was friends with CW and knew him before they got married, but she had witnessed them together at times. That's the impression I got. Jmo

Strikes me as rather odd.
Whoops, double quote didn't work. If you've ever gone to a chiropractor, they hand you literature on how chiropractic adjustments can cure a multitude of illnesses, including migraines, allergies, anxiety, things that don't obviously strike you as pertaining to the skeletal system and such. Maybe she thought it'd help her allergies.

I used one a long time ago, it was great but it was for a specific skeletal/muscular condition I had and it really worked for me. However, at that stage I don't think my chiro would have been allowed on the NHS. ( Based on their research of unfounded benefits.)

TBH IDK what Bella would have needed it for and the post upthread doesn't explain what the injection is.
Probably a vitamin shot. Can't see it being a spinal steroid shot.

Yep. I'd add that some chiros believe in and tout their adjustments as a cure-all for all sorts of seemingly non-spine related conditions -- including asthma and allergies -- which can make them attractive as a "natural" solution (I am not endorsing this viewpoint).

I know that when our 2 year-old had a series of severe asthma attacks we were wary of starting even low-dose steroids, which can have noticeable side-effects in young kids (as can Salbutamol and other bronchio-dilators).

This is perhaps a stretch, but speaking as someone who has been through the whole diagnostic labyrinth and is a parent, I would describe myself as aware and alert (though not particularly anxious) concerning my children's health. I have far less trust in the medical establishment these days (and I am a researcher who works in that world). So an enhanced focus on the well-being of her daughters, including repeat med visits, doesn't surprise or alarm me. SW would have been used to the system and aware of how to use it to monitor their health, IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member