Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. That's the thing. I fully understand people saying they need more to find him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. That's fair.

But to say that, in the face of the absolutely avalanche of actual facts we know of in this case that constitute circumstantial evidence that many of us feel is powerful evidence of his guilt, and then to turn around and state the opinion that SW probably murdered her children, was making them sick, that his story is believable, that she was mentally ill- to state an opinion as to that based on virtually no facts at all, like mental health diagnoses, evidence she had a blog about her kids' illnesses and was going on in major detail, over and over, constantly, daily, about her kids illnesses and almost dying, etc., like we see in MSBP cases, or evidence her DNA was under the kids' nails or the size of her hands were around their necks, or evidence of emails, texts, etc., from her stating she was losing it or wanting to seek revenge or anything, that's what I feel is super unreasonable.

I need many more facts to convince me of CW's guilt, than the mountain of evidence we already have but I need nothing but gossip to convince me Shanann killed her kids?

That confuses me.

Good post, Gypsy Girl, especially about her being so careful about her girls' illnesses. I googled "RSV" (Respiratory Synctial Virus) because I'd never heard of it before. This article deals with RSV in babies
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) is a common, and very contagious, virus that infects the respiratory tract of most children before their second birthday.
For most babies and young children, the infection causes nothing more than a cold. But for a small percentage, infection with RSV can lead to serious problems such as bronchiolitis, which is inflammation of the small airways of the lungs, or pneumonia, which can become life-threatening.

---
https://www.webmd.com/lung/rsv-in-babies#1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It further goes on to say that the chance of severe infection is greatest for several conditions, one of them being infants and young children whose immune systems are weakened due to illness or medical treatment.

Knowing that Lupus can weaken the immune system, I also googled Lupus, wondering if there is a predisposition for it, and found this:
It appears that people with an inherited predisposition for lupus may develop the disease when they come into contact with something in the environment that can trigger lupus. The cause of lupus in most cases, however, is unknown.
---

Lupus - Symptoms and causes
So it could be that SW did worry about her babies possibly being affected by her possibly handing down her lupus condition via her DNA.
Just a thought. I certainly would want to help my babies be as healthy as possible -- especially when they start mixing with other children in school, at church, dance classes, birthday parties, etc., etc., etc. Lupus is no fun.

I used one a long time ago, it was great but it was for a specific skeletal/muscular condition I had and it really worked for me. However, at that stage I don't think my chiro would have been allowed on the NHS. ( Based on their research of unfounded benefits.)

TBH IDK what Bella would have needed it for and the post upthread doesn't explain what the injection is.

ETA - forgot to get to the relevant point. Those in US, would that practitioner be paid for through CW's insurance package or would SW pay privately for the chiro sessions , like I did?

It depends on the specific insurance plan. Some pay, some don't.

Understood. Yes. People lie on internet. Lol. We’ll have to agree to disagree about that applying to SW. As it does appear her kids had scripts for meds that require a corresponding diagnosis, I’m not going to believe she was lying without additional evidence.

I didn’t actually say she was lying. But IMO if my child had a deathly allergic allergy to nuts, I wouldn’t just be giving them probars that I didn’t know if it had nuts. Why even take that chance?!

I have an epi pen & I avoid my allergy like the plague. I don’t associate with anything that could be remotely close to being in that food category. My throat will start closing, & it’s terrifying. So given my own knowledge, yah it made me go ummmm wait, I thought her kid was allergic, that DOESN’T make sense. I like logic, & that has no logic behind it. So yah, I’m on the fence, & wondering what else could possibly be not as it seems to be.

But you would only be prescribed one if your child had respiratory problems. So her kids had respiratory issues.

I don't understand why we would assume she lied about them having asthma though.
How do we even know how often the children were receiving the nebulizer treatments? Was it on a regular basis? Do we have verification on that? I may have missed that, if so.

I would think that CW really feels helpless under these circumstances. He had a future even if it wasn't going to be with SW. He is a young guy. He most likely is a nice guy, hard worker, with good intentions. He just made a huge mistake with this. He could have met another spouse and even had another family and live happily ever after.

I sure wish we could without a doubt confirm what he was thinking with the actions and allegations. The guilt was so strong on his inner emotions he confessed. We may have not seen him crying on the outside, but IMO he was crying on the inside.

I didn’t actually say she was lying. But IMO if my child had a deathly allergic allergy to nuts, I wouldn’t just be giving them probars that I didn’t know if it had nuts. Why even take that chance?!

I have an epi pen & I avoid my allergy like the plague. I don’t associate with anything that could be remotely close to being in that food category. My throat will start closing, & it’s terrifying. So given my own knowledge, yah it made me go ummmm wait, I thought her kid was allergic, that DOESN’T make sense. I like logic, & that has no logic behind it. So yah, I’m on the fence, & wondering what else could possibly be not as it seems to be.
I think that she would know the ingredients in something that she was selling.

Strikes me as rather odd.
Needing to document it on social media is odd as well.
We all know Bella did exactly whatever SW told her to do whether it was open her mouth so SW could spray water at her face or to lay still on a medical exam table. Bella did draw the line at the directive to sit on Santa's lap and crawled under a table to avoid being hit in the face with cream. JMO and smh

Maybe SW took her daughter to a chiropractor because as a loving mother she thought it was the best thing for her child based on medical opinions that she trusted and believed in.

Maybe CW told her to do it. Maybe they consulted and made the decision together that it was best for their daughter. All seem more plausible than something nefarious to me.
JMO

I would think that CW really feels helpless under these circumstances. He had a future even if it wasn't going to be with SW. He is a young guy. He most likely is a nice guy, hard worker, with good intentions. He just made a huge mistake with this. He could have met another spouse and even had another family and live happily ever after.

I sure wish we could without a doubt confirm what he was thinking with the actions and allegations. The guilt was so strong on his inner emotions he confessed. We may have not seen him crying on the outside, but IMO he was crying on the inside.
He did not confess to anything until he was given proof that LE knew.
He did not confess that they were dead.
He did not confess to killing her.
He did not confess to dumping his girls in crude oil
He did not confess to the affair.
He confessed after he was told that they had the evidence.

But you would only be prescribed one if your child had respiratory problems. So her kids had respiratory issues.

I don't understand why we would assume she lied about them having asthma though.
I fully agree. I never once implied anyone was lying about their children having asthma. I only stated the reasons why someone could be prescribed with a nebuliser, whether it's a short, temporary illness or a long-term one.

Needing to document it on social media is odd as well.
We all know Bella did exactly whatever SW told her to do whether it was open her mouth so SW could spray water at her face or to lay still on a medical exam table. Bella did draw the line at the directive to sit on Santa's lap and crawled under a table to avoid being hit in the face with cream. JMO and smh
And appeared to love the water bottle incident! Not so much the Santa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx