Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To my knowledge, she makes reference to taking her for testing on SM but I have not seen any results or confirmation of food allergies posted other than her stating CeCe has a tree nut allergy. There are so many doctor’s appointments posted, though, I could have missed it.
Why would a stranger on the Internet expect to see her medical results?

I think that she would know the ingredients in something that she was selling.
There are FB videos where she discusses and checks that the probars are okay for CeeCee to eat. The wrappers/boxes state they are milk products contained in them but not made in a nut factory. I am not sure of the relevance of this but I have seen it mentioned a few times so I thought I would clear it up.

I'm totally confused on the relevance of her taking the kids to a chiropractor. Can someone help me understand why it keeps coming up? TIA. :confused:

IMO, it's because that and other things make SW appear to be flaky.

IMO, she was flaky. Flaky, social climber, flighty, putting on the dog, financially foolish, thoughtless to the kids in some videos. MOO and not meant harshly, she was young and had been ill. I cringe at my foolish past and thank goodness it was long ago before SM. I'm almost to cry from embarrassment thinking of some of my youthful nonsense uncomfortably similar to hers.

But all of that does NOT add up to me that she would kill her kids even if faced with the tumbling down of her embellished world if CW wanted out. I could see her jumping on him with both feet, but not going after the kids.

So while I think she was flawed as we all are (I am SO flaky), I do not think any of the known facts about her or the unflattering opinions of her indicate that she'd flip out ON THE KIDS. Therefore, HE did it. MY TWO CENTS. And now I'm running off for awhile in fear!

I didn’t actually say she was lying. But IMO if my child had a deathly allergic allergy to nuts, I wouldn’t just be giving them probars that I didn’t know if it had nuts. Why even take that chance?!

I have an epi pen & I avoid my allergy like the plague. I don’t associate with anything that could be remotely close to being in that food category. My throat will start closing, & it’s terrifying. So given my own knowledge, yah it made me go ummmm wait, I thought her kid was allergic, that DOESN’T make sense. I like logic, & that has no logic behind it. So yah, I’m on the fence, & wondering what else could possibly be not as it seems to be.

I think many have implied she was lying. My understanding is that she did have an epi pen because her child had a tree nut allergy. It was left at the house when they “disappeared”? She would not have an epi pen without a doctor confirming that it was needed. That’s what I’m saying.

Like what? We have been going over it for hours and have yet to uncover a thing.

I posted giana1 awesome summary a few pages back with a sincere request to have EVIDENCE laid out in the same organized manner that would point toward CW's story being anywhere near plausible.

I sincerely would like to see this rather than pages and pages of conjecture and judgement of a seemingly loving person and mother's choice of healthcare for her children. JMO

I posted giana1 awesome summary a few pages back with a sincere request to have EVIDENCE laid out in the same organized manner that would point toward CW's story being anywhere near plausible.

I sincerely would like to see this rather than pages and pages of conjecture and judgement of a seemingly loving person and mother's choice of healthcare for her children. JMO
Yes, I have requested the same thing many times! It might help to see other view points if this were done.

We have been going over it for days. We also went over it for days way back.
I fear that we will continue to go over it. You have damning evidence on one side, and some social media posts on the other. Subjective opinions are trumping objective facts.

Forget the “trail of breadcrumbs, we’ll just take a shot in the dark.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member