Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS! Is actual ORGANIZED evidence rather than gossip and conjecture taken from SM posts. MOO MOO MOO
I don't know. I am very awestruck with this entire summary by gitana, but, for example, not all bullet points are true evidence to me. For example the first.

Edit: Rephrasing - For me this evidence doesn't 100% tell me that CW murdered all three. Unfortunately.

Another edit: No, I just cannot really describe what I mean. I do think he is guilty. Especially after reading this summary again. But I do think there is something we don't know about. Why? I don't know.

Gosh, I am even not sure why I seem to defend CW, never in a million years would I have thought doing this when I joined this thread. But I am just not a person that believes things easily. This case isn't clear-cut at all. IMO.

Last edited:
Some people are trying to prove that the illnesses were faked or embellished which leads them to believe that she had a mental illness.

I understand that but what does that have to do with chiropractors? Are they saying people who go to the chiropractor suffer from mental illness? Or people who visit chiropractors don't have real pain/real illnesses? I don't go to one myself, but I know plenty of people who go to one and even have it paid for by their insurance policy. I don't get the relevance. :confused:

If this was answered, apologies. Hard to keep up!

The chiro isn’t giving her an injection, but it does look like it. Some chiros don’t believe in hands-on manipulation, and instead they use an “activator” that looks like a syringe of sorts that gently taps your bones. I’ve been to both kinds of chiros and always felt the activator wasn’t doing a thing, but that’s just me.

I understand that but what does that have to do with chiropractors? Are they saying people who go to the chiropractor suffer from mental illness? Or people who visit chiropractors don't have real pain/real illnesses? I don't go to one myself, but I know plenty of people who go to one and even have it paid for by their insurance policy. I don't get the relevance. :confused:
Nor do many people.

To my knowledge, she makes reference to taking her for testing on SM but I have not seen any results or confirmation of food allergies posted other than her stating CeCe has a tree nut allergy. There are so many doctor’s appointments posted, though, I could have missed it.
Which child was allergic to peanuts? This is confusing. Thanks for all your help, btw.

I don't know. I am very awestruck with this entire summary by gitana, but, for example, not all bullet points are true evidence to me. For example the first.

Edit: Rephrasing - For me this evidence doesn't 100% tell me that CW murdered all three. Unfortunately.
The point wasn’t to convince you 100%, rather, it was to lay out the (compelling) case against him, using evidence and logic. There’s nothing wrong with not being fully convinced.

This is the first bullet point. It's in the affadavit in CW "confession". Adding MOO for the quotes on "confession"

1. Dad claims he saw a blue child on a baby monitor

The other thing that strikes me odd is her conditions were deabilatating when she was depressed after her divorce according to her fb video . She has always had to lean towards several doctors for diagnosis bc everyone misdiagnoses her and her children . She seemed quite healthy the past few years on her media . That raises a flag to me as well

Not being snarky, but, maybe Google how many years and how many doctors it takes to get diagnosed with Lupus, or any other invisible autoimmune disease. Took me 30 years and I can't even count how many doctors.

I would think that CW really feels helpless under these circumstances. He had a future even if it wasn't going to be with SW. He is a young guy. He most likely is a nice guy, hard worker, with good intentions. He just made a huge mistake with this. He could have met another spouse and even had another family and live happily ever after.

I sure wish we could without a doubt confirm what he was thinking with the actions and allegations. The guilt was so strong on his inner emotions he confessed. We may have not seen him crying on the outside, but IMO he was crying on the inside.

Nope, sorry. Even if we believe that he did no more than what he has confessed to, he is way past being a “nice guy” who made a “mistake”. He was having an affair while his wife, with whom he had two small children, was pregnant. He hid his children’s bodies in crude oil, and buried his wife, who he strangled, in a shallow grave, then denied any knowledge of what had happened to them until LE confronted him with evidence of his affair. Far from crying on the inside, to me in those initial interviews he looks like a little kid who cannot hide his glee at duping everyone, and is pleased as punch to be able to show off his new top. Nothing about him says “nice guy” to me. IMO of course.

Some posters have implied the multitude of Drs appts and chiropractors are unnecessary and may even point somehow to abuse. There is really no foundation for this, in my opinion, and is distracting having to spend so much time arguing or defending this position. I guess the ultimate assumption is if SW abused her children she may have killed her children. It really is quite far fetched to me and is possibly nothing but an attempt to clutch at straws since no one has yet to come up with a reasonable theory ( based on facts) that supports the fact that SW killed her children. Jmo

Oh, I see. Thank you for enlightening me. Isn't it pretty strange that she would be able to get away with posting this "abuse" all over her social media for years and no one close to her said anything about it until after she was murdered and unable to speak for herself? MOO.

My granddaughter has bad allergies, she has an inhaler and an epi pen nearby at all times. She’s been hospitalized several times for asthma, where she’s had it so bad she could barely breathe. It is terrifying to see a child in that condition. It looks like they are dying. We are all on high alert whenever we are responsible for her care because not only do we have to constantly be on the lookout for known allergens, we have to constantly be watching to make sure she doesn’t suddenly start gasping for air because she was exposed to something new that set her off. Children do die from asthma attacks. I hope you all wouldn’t accuse us of being overprotective and of showing signs of having Munchausen syndrome by proxy. We just love her very much and don’t want anything to happen to her.

If every child had grandparents like you two, there would be far less children abused, made to feel unimportant or worse, unwanted, and certainly healthier and happier, etc., etc. And I feel sure that as she grows up, you will have to worry less since she will have learned how to stay away, as best she can, from places, foods, etc., which could cause her trouble. With many asthmatic children, things often get better as they get older. What you do should help that happen to your granddaughter. Be proud of what you do! It's called "love." :)

yes, lotsa people are allergic to animals but when that allergy could trigger asthma attacks in a child, responsible parents re-home the pet. It's just common sense. JMO

I may be missing it....but I have not seen anything that specifically says the dog was an asthma trigger, which is different from an allergic reaction. Is this info available somewhere, that the dog specifically was an asthma trigger?

I think that's what we are all waiting to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers