Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
c
He did not confess to anything until he was given proof that LE knew.
He did not confess that they were dead.
He did not confess to killing her.
He did not confess to dumping his girls in crude oil
He did not confess to the affair.
He confessed after he was told that they had the evidence.

That is true, he decided to come somewhat clean after he realized there was no way out. He might have thought he would have an easier time in the future with the crime. When a person is interrogated by LE they do mention that in some cases. IMO he was also scared.

Whoops, double quote didn't work. If you've ever gone to a chiropractor, they hand you literature on how chiropractic adjustments can cure a multitude of illnesses, including migraines, allergies, anxiety, things that don't obviously strike you as pertaining to the skeletal system and such. Maybe she thought it'd help her allergies.
Many people do go for allergies and I also know people who use a combination of traditional medical care and alternative medical care. Jmo

I didn’t actually say she was lying. But IMO if my child had a deathly allergic allergy to nuts, I wouldn’t just be giving them probars that I didn’t know if it had nuts. Why even take that chance?!

I have an epi pen & I avoid my allergy like the plague. I don’t associate with anything that could be remotely close to being in that food category. My throat will start closing, & it’s terrifying. So given my own knowledge, yah it made me go ummmm wait, I thought her kid was allergic, that DOESN’T make sense. I like logic, & that has no logic behind it. So yah, I’m on the fence, & wondering what else could possibly be not as it seems to be.

Also, if you were upset with your MIL for giving another child an ice cream that did not contain nuts but was manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts, would you proceed to eat chicken with your allergic child that also was prepared in a facility that processes tree nuts?
Just askin.’ ;)

Also, if you were upset with your MIL for giving another child an ice cream that did not contain nuts but was manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts, would you proceed to eat chicken with your allergic child that also was prepared in a facility that processes tree nuts?
Just askin.’ ;)
Who was eating chicken. I took it that it was a Drumstick ice cream, not chicken.

Did SW document the food allergy testing on social media? So far we know CeCe was allergic to the dog....and they kept the dog. JMO

I'm allergic to my cats... I treat the allergies, they're part of the family, give me joy, and I made a commitment to them.

My brother was allergic to the dog growing up. My mother treated the allergies, he was part of the family, gave my brother joy, and our family had made a commitment to him.

I'm totally confused on the relevance of her taking the kids to a chiropractor. Can someone help me understand why it keeps coming up? TIA. :confused:
Some posters have implied the multitude of Drs appts and chiropractors are unnecessary and may even point somehow to abuse. There is really no foundation for this, in my opinion, and is distracting having to spend so much time arguing or defending this position. I guess the ultimate assumption is if SW abused her children she may have killed her children. It really is quite far fetched to me and is possibly nothing but an attempt to clutch at straws since no one has yet to come up with a reasonable theory ( based on facts) that supports the fact that SW killed her children. Jmo

Some people are trying to prove that the illnesses were faked or embellished which leads them to believe that she had a mental illness.
I wouldn't say that everyone (or even many) draws the mental illness conclusion at all. But it is a straw to understand SW as a person. BTW I can relate to going to the doctor often, I do the same. Also recently did blood test on the kids to rule out illness assumptions I had.

Did SW document the food allergy testing on social media? So far we know CeCe was allergic to the dog....and they kept the dog. JMO

To my knowledge, she makes reference to taking her for testing on SM but I have not seen any results or confirmation of food allergies posted other than her stating CeCe has a tree nut allergy. There are so many doctor’s appointments posted, though, I could have missed it.

I wouldn't say that everyone (or even many) draws the mental illness conclusion at all. But it is a straw to understand SW as a person. BTW I can relate to going to the doctor often, I do the same. Also recently did blood test on the kids to rule out illness assumptions I had.

I did not say all or many. I said 'some people'.

IMO he is better off in custody then a fugitive - fleeing from custody. Looking over his back wherever he goes, sleeping in a vehicle or in the woods of the mountains somewhere. Commiting more crimes for survival? The $ he might have had would run out in short order. CW would need to find an income source. I am wondering how a person can even assume a new identity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx