Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes because it was the only time she could go most likely. Bella was starting kindergarten and this was probably only big stretch of time she could travel. She probably asked her dr if it’s alright and they approved.
BBM
I get so caught up in all the "sleuthing" & then all of a sudden... BOOM... the real life of it is right here in black & white. Three beautiful lives snuffed out. This precious little doll was to start kindergarten & now she is gone. Her sister is gone. Her mother is gone. Another poster mentioned a few threads back how we shouldn't even know the Watts' names. This is just so senselessly tragic. It just breaks my heart.

It doesn't? I here to figure out WHY and also how he did what he is charged with.

Getting to the WHY takes some messy discussions sometimes. If we knew the answer, then all speculation would be directly on point. But since we don't know and are figuring it out as we go, it will be a mess. What other approach is there?

jmo
I am not sure that intimations that she was faking her and the children's diagnosed illnesses is pertinent to the case. They were diagnosed by medical professionals.

I tried this on another post, but it went downhill. It’s emotional, I get it, but I’m honestly trying to understand.
So if those are facts, then why would SW be so enraged on that early morning.... if she had heard of CW separation wishes “several times” prior.
That is the point I am trying to understand myself today as I try to reopen my mind.
Maybe she was enraged because he gave his final notice, so to speak.

How they shared the housework....cared for the children....how many hours they 'worked'.
Because having a baby growing inside of you, caring for 2 more toddlers, and working in the business she was working in is full time bigly. I was responding to the poster who claimed that CW did all the housework after working 40 hours a week. No one knows who did the most housework, (and really, who cares?) but I hope he pitched in given what she was undergoing and undertaking.

Last edited:
There are a lot of them, but I can’t fault it. They all seem so loving and supportive of one another, trying to live their best lives, encouraging each other to be the best they can be. Whatever gets you through the night. But there are some who aren’t Thrive related, some who have known SW since childhood, and also, there are family posts, father, brother, cousins, distant cousins.
I would like to jump off your post & add this thought respectfully directed to those who are implying that her Thrive friends were somehow not real genuine friends. True they may not have known her all her life, but all of us meet new people at some point in our lives & some become our friends. Maybe not to the extent you would if you weren't involved in a situation like an MLM, but I fail to see how they are not genuine friends. Several years ago I was involved in a home sales business where I met some of the most wonderful people that to this day are dear friends. JMO

Maybe she was enraged because he gave his final notice, so to speak.
Or maybe he was enraged cuz she said I already know you are fooling around, go ahead and move. And I have to work in the morning so let me sleep. If he really went downstairs "for a moment", when he passed the girls' rooms within just a few feet on the stairway, why didn't he notice a commotion?

Which has nothing to do with the majority of the speculation at hand.
There has been much speculation that CW has a personality/mental disorder and that's why he so easily murdered his children and threw them away. But if SW murdered her children as CW claims, then there is going to be evidence she had an underlying mental disorder. JMO

Agree. Do we know of anymore? I find it strange that no-one out of the MLM circle has spoken up apart from one VI.

On this forum? I don't see that as odd. Most people who know murder victims/accused murderers aren't perusing the internet for forums to discuss their deceased/accused loved ones on. I wouldn't expect a bunch of people on either side to show up here and talk about it with us.

Please share theories in 12 words or under.

In no particular order:
* Covered up accidental/neglectful killing of a child while SW in AZ
* First killed SW in bed in fear of infidelity discovery, then kids
* Feeling trapped in financial problems and pressure of fake SM life
* Wanted greener pastures, frustrated by not living up to expectations

(Not saying any of these reasons are valid reasons for murder - I hope that is understood!)

Your turn. Obviously these short snippets cannot cover every detail of a theory - but, rather, just share an "elevator pitch" version.

jmo
IMO, CW's motives were:
Sick of financial problems and married life with kids
Wanted fresh start with co-worker AP with no further parental responsibilities
Was all for his own selfish reasons
Absolutely absurd to try to blame Shanann​

On this forum? I don't see that as odd. Most people who know murder victims/accused murderers aren't perusing the internet for forums to discuss their deceased/accused loved ones on. I wouldn't expect a bunch of people on either side to show up here and talk about it with us.
No of course not, nor do I. I mean on MSM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seasonofthewolf