Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he deleted his FB because he didn't want one or more of his APs to find out that she was pregnant.

I agree and also wanted to add that she was still saying loving things about him online which probably tagged him. If he was telling an AP that he planned to break it off with his wife but his wife is still acting like they are very much in love, well that makes him look like a liar (which we know he is) and sort of ruins his ability to continue the affair. JMO.

Because CW's words are not verbatim. He may not have said he woke her to talk about a separation but to talk about the separation. Also, I don't read everyone's posts. Roll and scroll.

WHAT??! You don't read everyone's posts??! This is my problem- I read them all- and it's consuming far too much time of my life :eek: I need to figure out a better strategy. But then I'd miss all the banter...

Oh I have looked at many pictures, videos and comments, of which there are hundreds. One thing though, I have seen not ONE friend on all those posts that is not somehow related to a MLM business.
How do you know what videos she exchanged with friends that weren't public? That is done all the time on FB and FB messenger. Easy to limit your audience to a person or group of friends.

CW did the majority of the housework after working 40 hours a week? Like mowing that postage stamp size lawn with a humongous power mower? She was carrying his baby and caring for 2 more of his babies plus "working" as much or more than he did, 24/7, if he did bother to do some housework, at least that would be normal.

How could you possibly know that? The other side of that coin is he may have been contributing just as she was. It looks like he did house work, shared in the care of the children including while she was away on work vacations.

There is certainly no evidence she worked 'as much or more then he did'.

Oh I have looked at many pictures, videos and comments, of which there are hundreds. One thing though, I have seen not ONE friend on all those posts that is not somehow related to a MLM business.
I’m sure there are some there, but I made that point previously. These MLM businesses tend to isolate people from their friends.

No one wants to see constant posts for any product, service, or business in general. I’ve muted or defriended numerous people on Facebook for this very reason. I’ve also cut people out of my life who have repeatedly tried to get me involved with schemes like this.

It’s funny, the more Facebook “friends” you have, the less you tend to have in real life.

That’s why it’s so important to view all of her social media posts within the context of Thrive. Of course not all of them are indicative of this, but there’s no way of forming an accurate picture of her life based on social media.

I don’t find this odd at all. Her youngest hadn’t met anyone but grandparents so makes sense to take a long trip if she doesn’t have a job where she has to use vacation.
Even with a “high risk “ pregnancy ? The first trimester is most dangerous . Imo I feel the marriages was struggling then . But I could be wrong

There’s a mountain on one side. A molehill on the other. No matter how much you manipulate the molehill, it will never be a mountain.
OR, AND, you take a break and come back with a fresh mind and genuinely want to see what folks think re: CW, you are bashed THE SAME WAY they’ve been crying about that they have been.
This isn’t was WS used to be about, sadly.

How could you possibly know that? The other side of that coin is he may have been contributing just as she was. It looks like he did house work, shared in the care of the children including while she was away on work vacations.

My opinion but @Trinket78 may know since she knew both of them she would have knowledge on that .

IMO there’s no way they were keeping that house.

I think if they had been talking separation, and she had just spent six weeks in NC, that she came back with the idea that she and the children would be living in the house. By doing so she had leverage. Otherwise she had nothing to negotiate with. I cant think of a reason why a woman would want to combust her family and home when in nesting mode for a third child.

He was on some of those trips with her.
What I meant is that it would be very easy for her to do the same job from her relatives' house, for instance, and maybe it would even be more productive because of child care help from extended family. He had to do his job where he was or go through a big deal of relocating. I am talking about who would be more affected by loss of house.

How could I possibly know what?

Hey Everyone,

Please welcome our new verified attorney at law Amandaaa. Amanda's posting in the Watts thread as an attorney and therefore can offer us all kinds of information based on her experience. If Amandaaa posts on another case that's fine She is a verified attorney on every discussion on Websleuths.
Please remember you can ask questions of Amandaa but she does not have to answer them. If you choose not to believe Amanda then please scroll by.
You can't be rude to a verified person. You can't pick a fight with them. You can certainly question and politely challenge what they may be posting but remember if you don't like the answer you should scroll and roll. Don't argue.

From now on Amandaaa does not need to post links to back up what she is saying.

Thanks Everyone,
Tricia

Welcome Amandaaa!
It so amazing to me how many professionals are weighing in on this case. It's always great to have more expert opinions to learn from here on WS. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NancyChancy