Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand but some chiropractors use the holistic approach and some people that are into the natural way of doing things prefer to use midwives. They most certainly do come to your home to deliver if that's what one is looking for. You don't have to set foot in a hospital. That's what made me ask if she leaned towards that approach. I haven't seen an answer and I don't know if Trinket is still here or even if she would know. Just to add, there are midwives who believe in the holistic approach. I did not say that all do. Just some. Jmo

The posts about the doctor's visits were tagged as being at two different children's hospitals:

Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts

IMO that would seem to indicate she was seeking out traditional medical doctors and not using the chiropractor for allergy diagnosis.

I also wanted to point out that one of these photos shows the child with food in her mouth. Although no details are given as to what is going on, it is common in food allergy testing to do daily challenges (in a doctors office or hospital) to test if the child has a reaction or not. Sometimes allergy tests do not reveal a food that is causing a reaction or sometimes they reveal a large number of items when not everything is causing a reaction. Food challenges are used by allergists to narrow down the offending item OR to see if a child previously diagnosed is still allergic. They will do a food challenge appointment under the watchful care of the dr and test different suspect items each day or slowly increase the amount of something to see if it can be tolerated without needing an epipen. I wonder if perhaps that could be the reason for the mention of "daily appointments"-- if they were doing food challenges it would require several days. JMO.

I’m curious where do you see that he did most of the housework? Are you going by her posting on fb and thanking him, or where did you read this? She seemed pretty independent to me and could take care of herself if they separated. Her family seemed to help out a lot and I guarantee would have done anything to help her. Of course it wouldn’t be easy and she wouldn’t have the picture perfect life she probably envisioned, but would her killing the kids give her that life either?
@Trinket78 I was looking through SW and it seemed to me C.W. did most of the work around home , and cared for the girls as well . Since you knew both of them , do you know who did the most caregiving and caretaking at home ?

Hey Everyone,

Please welcome our new verified attorney at law Amandaaa. Amanda's posting in the Watts thread as an attorney and therefore can offer us all kinds of information based on her experience. If Amandaaa posts on another case that's fine She is a verified attorney on every discussion on Websleuths.
Please remember you can ask questions of Amandaa but she does not have to answer them. If you choose not to believe Amanda then please scroll by.
You can't be rude to a verified person. You can't pick a fight with them. You can certainly question and politely challenge what they may be posting but remember if you don't like the answer you should scroll and roll. Don't argue.

From now on Amandaaa does not need to post links to back up what she is saying.

Thanks Everyone,
Tricia

We finally got our wish for a trial lawyer! I enjoy your posts & am happy to have you with us as a VI @Amandaaa !

I saw an article on the front page of the National Enquirer about the Watts case while in line at the grocery store last Friday afternoon. I just glanced at it and did not read it. It looked like the story was based on the CW affair with the coworker.

P.S. I went to the grocery store to buy some more Pizza. :)

I came home and looked on the National Enquirer FB page, and direct website and the story was not there yet. I think they try to sell the print magazines prior to putting parts of the story on the internet.

Last edited:
I’m curious where do you see that he did most of the housework? Are you going by her posting on fb and thanking him, or where did you read this? She seemed pretty independent to me and could take care of herself if they separated. Her family seemed to help out a lot and I guarantee would have done anything to help her. Of course it wouldn’t be easy and she wouldn’t have the picture perfect life she probably envisioned, but would her killing the kids give her that life either?
Her job was extremely mobile, his was not. IMO

If you look at what most of her friends have to say about her, what you say just doesn’t ring true. I haven’t heard anyone who knew her say any negative words about her, except a couple of people here at WS. And I believe the negative people here are telling their truths, but they can’t go into specifics because they want to keep their identies private, so they’re not giving me much to hang on to. I also believe you can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time. Many, many more people have come forward and stated how much they admired and loved SW than those who haven’t, and I haven’t seen any of the ones who loved her say anything other than CW murdered all three. I am particularly impressed by the fact that they’ve all joined together to do whatever they can to protect the integrity of this investigation to ensure that C.W. is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I keep waiting for one of them to sell their story to the National Enquirer, that would be worth a lot of money, but so far, they haven’t. Spend some time on SW’s FB page. Link on to some of SW’s friends pages. You will discover the wonderful things they have to say about Shanann Watts, how important it is to them to protect the investigation, how guilty they think C.W. is, and how some of them post the very same types of videos as SW did about their lives and positive results from using Thrive.
Oh I have looked at many pictures, videos and comments, of which there are hundreds. One thing though, I have seen not ONE friend on all those posts that is not somehow related to a MLM business.

Right. So he deleted his Facebook, and he killed her and the kids. Because he didn’t want to be together anymore! A separation and divorce + kids means having to interract with all of them, contentiously with money troubles, for the rest of his life. His only solution was get rid of them all.
In your opinion, he killed the kids.

Oh I have looked at many pictures, videos and comments, of which there are hundreds. One thing though, I have seen not ONE friend on all those posts that is not somehow related to a MLM business.
So what does that mean to you? I can imagine though that real life friend would not post if it is all about Thrive.

Well, several family members knew, as well as a co-worker at SW’s mother’s salon. I think it’s fair to say it was at least discussed (perhaps not agreed to) before the night of the murders. MOO
I don't recall those discussions being reported as CW wanting a separation.

I don’t find this odd at all. Her youngest hadn’t met anyone but grandparents so makes sense to take a long trip if she doesn’t have a job where she has to use vacation.
Yeah. It was probably a good chance for her to go at that time. I believed a lot of airlines don’t allow you on the plane when you’re in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member