Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, several family members knew, as well as a co-worker at SW’s mother’s salon. I think it’s fair to say it was at least discussed (perhaps not agreed to) before the night of the murders. MOO
Why would the wife have to agree to the separation? Did he want to kick her and the kids out of the house? Separation is easy, you walk out the door.

I'm curious where you're going with this Margarita...What would be a possible reason for that?

It has crossed my mind a few times-- What if the first girl died accidentally from a medical condition (like if he gave the nut allergic child something cross contaminated before putting her to bed and CW didn't notice until too late)? And then maybe knowing that he would be blamed, and SW/other family members would never forgive him, for some inexplicable reason he decided to murder them all... but I keep dismissing that theory in my mind as too bizarre and unbelievable that he would take no effort to save the child who died by a medical condition or at least report it to 911 and get help. And it would not square with his later saying the girls were strangled to death-- he could have tried to get off on one or two murder charges by saying the first death was an accident if that happened. So although I have considered this theory I keep dismissing it. JMO. I look forward to hearing your theory for why you think the girl's deaths would be spread out and not at the same time.

I've wondered that as well. Scenario - something completely accidental happened to one daughter. Asthma attack gone unnoticed, perhaps fell and hit her head, anything. He didn't notice. SW arrives home, checks on the girls and goes ballistic when she finds the one passed away, yelling at him that he can't be trusted to do anything right, and rather than either one calling 911, they instantly fought and it got physical and he wound up harming SW fatally, without the intent to kill her, though. Perhaps her neck surgery left her neck vulnerable to snapping. Now he has a dead daughter and a dead wife, and still, rather than calling 911... and here's where I get stuck... manages to decide that killing the other daughter and hiding them all is the best solution?

I think CW is a coward and he did murder one person for sure that we know about.

I think he was trying to force SW out of the marriage to make her look bad in the face of others. Nevermind, he had his squeeze on the side. JMO.

The dumping of the bodies is so hard to begin to even rationalize (especially the babies down the oil tanks).

If it was so important for SW to “put up appearances”, whether for professional or personal reasons (who wants to air their dirty laundry anyway?), inagine how she’d feel right now, everyone digging into her personal life.

Or would she say “screw it, I don’t care I’m already dead, I’ve been murdered. Let the truth be known!!”

Who actually goes on SM and/or their business SM and says I’m having family and financial problems? Not a lot of people.
I think you have two camps. The ones having marital and financial problems who get on social media and make all types of comments and/or try to give the impression they are having a much more awesome life than they really are. And the other ones who have those problems but never say anything publicly. Since there is a lot of digital evidence about their finances and etc., to me, I think the Watts’s were not as happy and healthy as they let on.

IMO I can’t think of a reason she would want a divorce. Her company lifestyle of luxurious trave, cars a nice home not only depended on that image but gave her validation and constant attention for it. She had been through “a horrible divorce “ before which led to her depression ..
Now she has children that she can’t possibly manage with her career alone. Should she want to possibly entrust the AP person in that role if she knew of one.? SW had a reason to be upset . She never felt he had game to find someone else . CW seemed to have done a majority of the housework after working a 40 week. He was used to managing that part imo . No way would She want to go back to nc and start all over in humble beginnings . I don’t think custody would allow that since judge would look at stability if school and friends of children . She was the one in my opinion losing everything .

This is a summation by LE not the actual words spoken in the interview with CW. We don't know what was said before, in-between or after.
I said per affidavit and my question was asking per affidavit vs. what a VI had told us. For those of us trying to see a y’all opposing side, this/these are legitimate questions.
What point of yours am I missing that I didn’t already try to cover for the masses with my posts?

Or it could be that she knew he wanted out and was trying to convince herself and everyone that she was happily married with the "love of her life". I believe she was in huge denial.
If you look at what most of her friends have to say about her, what you say just doesn’t ring true. I haven’t heard anyone who knew her say any negative words about her, except a couple of people here at WS. And I believe the negative people here are telling their truths, but they can’t go into specifics because they want to keep their identies private, so they’re not giving me much to hang on to. I also believe you can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time. Many, many more people have come forward and stated how much they admired and loved SW than those who haven’t, and I haven’t seen any of the ones who loved her say anything other than CW murdered all three. I am particularly impressed by the fact that they’ve all joined together to do whatever they can to protect the integrity of this investigation to ensure that C.W. is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I keep waiting for one of them to sell their story to the National Enquirer, that would be worth a lot of money, but so far, they haven’t. Spend some time on SW’s FB page. Link on to some of SW’s friends pages. You will discover the wonderful things they have to say about Shanann Watts, how important it is to them to protect the investigation, how guilty they think C.W. is, and how some of them post the very same types of videos as SW did about their lives and positive results from using Thrive.

A doctor can prescribe a nebulizer for reasons other than asthma.

In medicine, a nebulizer or nebuliser (see spelling differences) is a drug delivery device used to administer medication in the form of a mist inhaled into the lungs. Nebulizers are commonly used forthe treatment of cystic fibrosis, asthma, COPD and other respiratory diseases or disorders.

they didn't have COPD, Cystic Fibrosis , or any other respiratory diseases that we know of.

If they didn't have asthma, what would they be prescribed a nebulizer for?

My granddaughter has bad allergies, she has an inhaler and an epi pen nearby at all times. She’s been hospitalized several times for asthma, where she’s had it so bad she could barely breathe. It is terrifying to see a child in that condition. It looks like they are dying. We are all on high alert whenever we are responsible for her care because not only do we have to constantly be on the lookout for known allergens, we have to constantly be watching to make sure she doesn’t suddenly start gasping for air because she was exposed to something new that set her off. Children do die from asthma attacks. I hope you all wouldn’t accuse us of being overprotective and of showing signs of having Munchausen syndrome by proxy. We just love her very much and don’t want anything to happen to her.
I pray he was diligent with the kids meds for the couple days she was in AZ, "sprawled out on the bed blue". God forbid something happened while he was bbq'ing Sunday night and it was too late before he realized.

The point of WS is to give people an opportunity to discuss cases, evidence, and theories based on the evidence. We all have opinions, and some of them differ wildly. That’s the fun of it.

How boring it would be if we all agreed.
Indeed.

jmo

IMO I can’t think of a reason she would want a divorce. Her company lifestyle of luxurious trave, cars a nice home not only depended on that image but gave her validation and constant attention for it. She had been through “a horrible divorce “ before which led to her depression ..
Now she has children that she can’t possibly manage with her career alone. Should she want to possibly entrust the AP person in that role if she knew of one.? SW had a reason to be upset . She never felt he had game to find someone else . CW seemed to have done a majority of the housework after working a 40 week. He was used to managing that part imo . No way would She want to go back to nc and start all over in humble beginnings . I don’t think custody would allow that since judge would look at stability if school and friends of children . She was the one in my opinion losing everything .
BBM. We do not know that.

Of course but as another poster mentioned his possible learned helplessness may have prevented him from seeing leaving as an option
I'm not up on this psychology lingo, but "learned helplessness" to me implies that someone taught him to be helpless. Is that it? He wasn't helpless until someone made him that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx