Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not saying they didn’t have asthma. But it’s a long list of afflictions & daily/weekly doctor appointments for the girls. Also note, SW’s symptoms seemed to dissipate & project onto her children once she had them. MOO
I disagree with the projecting. But, IMO.
The girls were enrolled in preschool at their local Primrose Learning Academy. Which Primrose does have a very strict policy that states as fact (a return to school note will be required from the child’s physician, before child will be allowed to re-enter). Depending upon illness, this is 24-48 hours but DOES require a Physician note to come back.
Primrose, nationally, has very strict medical mandated for children to return back to school after being ill (whether reported initial,y by a parent/guardian OR the school themselves).
Are we all here on a WS really sure as fact that some of these “appointments” weren’t post illness doctor visits to be able to go back to school?
But again, not sure how this all would p,any into the current legal case against CW?

If it was so important for SW to “put up appearances”, whether for professional or personal reasons (who wants to air their dirty laundry anyway?), inagine how she’d feel right now, everyone digging into her personal life.

Or would she say “screw it, I don’t care I’m already dead, I’ve been murdered. Let the truth be known!!”

Who actually goes on SM and/or their business SM and says I’m having family and financial problems? Not a lot of people.

Some people do, and then their mutual friends talk about it behind their backs how they "shouldn't air their dirty laundry on social media".

So, you get chastised for being fake, or for being real. It's a lose-lose.

I'm still confused by CWs supposed deletion of his FB account.

If it was deleted prior to the murders, did he really think that'd mean an AP or potential AP wouldn't be able to discover a thing about him? A quick Google search on someone's name brings up those whitepages-dot-com type of sites that list your various residences and people you may have been associated with, such as spouse (current and former), parents, and I've even some that show your neigbor's names. Any potential AP would Google him in the beginning of a potential relationship to see what she could find out about him, and his wife's name would appear. Even if he told her they were separated or some creative lie, one glance at SWs FB page which is public would show that they were still living together and actively involved together.

Does anyone think he may have had some other ulterior motive for the supposed deletion? I can't imagine someone would be so naive to post something on FB that LE might find later that'd indicate his guilt. I'm sure SW looked at his page often, too.
Maybe he was tired of seeing SW's denial of their marriage troubles and projecting an image that was far from the truth. MOO

I understand but some chiropractors use the holistic approach and some people that are into the natural way of doing things prefer to use midwives. They most certainly do come to your home to deliver if that's what one is looking for. You don't have to set foot in a hospital. That's what made me ask if she leaned towards that approach. I haven't seen an answer and I don't know if Trinket is still here or even if she would know. Just to add, there are midwives who believe in the holistic approach. I did not say that all do. Just some. Jmo
I am well aware of midwives who attend homebirths but RARELY is that a CNM. CPMs (Certified Professional Midwives) deliver babies at home, and they would not take on a high-risk mother.

Again, as someone on the autoimmune spectrum, I find it awful that some people my speculate/insinuate that she might have been exaggerating her medical conditions. Who is anyone to know what kind of pain and challenges someone else experiences? Nobody knows another person’s pain.

Could he have killed one of the girls first and kept the other one alive for a while? I’m thinking about how some other cases have been mentioned here where there was significant time in between killings. Maybe there was not only time between the murders of the girls and Shannan, but time between the killings of all three of them.

I'm curious where you're going with this Margarita...What would be a possible reason for that?

It has crossed my mind a few times-- What if the first girl died accidentally from a medical condition (like if he gave the nut allergic child something cross contaminated before putting her to bed and CW didn't notice until too late)? And then maybe knowing that he would be blamed, and SW/other family members would never forgive him, for some inexplicable reason he decided to murder them all... but I keep dismissing that theory in my mind as too bizarre and unbelievable that he would take no effort to save the child who died by a medical condition or at least report it to 911 and get help. And it would not square with his later saying the girls were strangled to death-- he could have tried to get off on one or two murder charges by saying the first death was an accident if that happened. So although I have considered this theory I keep dismissing it. JMO. I look forward to hearing your theory for why you think the girl's deaths would be spread out and not at the same time.

Yes, this is what I'm looking for as well. I genuinely want to understand

Me three, people keep saying they're trying to understand all sides but all I see is people speculating that she took her kids to the doctor a lot and that's a red flag. Ok then, please elaborate on what this has to do with anything regarding what happened. It feels gross, to even speculate about a victim in this way, a mother, whom took her children's health seriously. I've admitted I've got personal feelings about this whole health topic so I'm out for now.

Hey Everyone,

Please welcome our new verified attorney at law Amandaaa. Amanda's posting in the Watts thread as an attorney and therefore can offer us all kinds of information based on her experience. If Amandaaa posts on another case that's fine She is a verified attorney on every discussion on Websleuths.
Please remember you can ask questions of Amandaa but she does not have to answer them. If you choose not to believe Amanda then please scroll by.
You can't be rude to a verified person. You can't pick a fight with them. You can certainly question and politely challenge what they may be posting but remember if you don't like the answer you should scroll and roll. Don't argue.

From now on Amandaaa does not need to post links to back up what she is saying.

Thanks Everyone,
Tricia

Yes, she was. IMO this is where many of the diagnoses came from. I’ll find a link to her SM post of baby Bella receiving chiropractic manipulation & will add it here.
Oh, ok, well if that is the case that would explain a great deal. But do you know if the allergies were diagnosed and treated by the chiropractor? That's what I'm most curious about..

I haven't made my mind up. I might be leaning, but still exploring.
The point of WS is to give people an opportunity to discuss cases, evidence, and theories based on the evidence. We all have opinions, and some of them differ wildly. That’s the fun of it.

How boring it would be if we all agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx